Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    I didn't want to say anything, but I found/find your nicknames offensive. Just because I'm a woman you think you can call me "sweet bottom?" It's entirely inappropriate. Oh, and I suppose you're going to say you never called me "sweet bottom" well, maybe you didn't....but you were planning on it. I can read you like an open book with big font and pretty pictures!!
    Are you implying I'm big and pretty? And you're just paranoid, just because "sugarbuns" can be interpreted as a posterior either made of or covered in a sweet substance does not mean that I was using it with that connotation. I was simply calling you a sugared bun (ie, a doughnut type food item), implying that you're awesome but essentially just useless calories.

BTW, what episode was that?
    Hathor In season 2. When all the women are imprisoned because the men are under her spell, they're talking about it still being a man's world and Janet said that her husband was like "There's a reason they call it this man's army, honeybuns." and just the whole delivery of that was awesome!

You know, thinking about her now, I would really have loved to see some Janet/Vala interactions.
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      You know, thinking about her now, I would really have loved to see some Janet/Vala interactions.
      Did we have ANY Vala/Dr Lam interaction, 'cause I can't recall?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        Did we have ANY Vala/Dr Lam interaction, 'cause I can't recall?
        That's a good question, did they? I mean Vala was present in lots of scenes with her for the first few eps like Avalon 1/2 and Origin, then in TPTB...but I don't think they actually ever spoke to each other. Can anyone else remember a scene where they interact?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I believe they were in a conversation together in TPTB when Lam is explaining the spread of the disease to her and Daniel. I have the reaction shot of D/V somewhere....

...I think Vala might have made a joke and Lam kind of just looked at her at one point

Plus, you know....Lam touched Vala in Origin/Avalon After that, Vala was gone and then LD was gone when CB came back so there really wasn't much opportunity Also keep in mind that it took us how many episodes to get a solid Sam/Vala scene?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello my silent little Fruitcakes I know you're still consumed by the hilarious YouTube vid of the producers/writers of SG singing the theme but please take a second and vote for your favourite S9 Episodes in the Tournament!!

Clicky, clicky, votey votey!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I normally leave the vid pimping to Susan, but I just saw this and really enjoyed it. I think it's a fun little vid that's one of the better edited ones I've seen in some time. Take a look!

And with that, I bid you all goodnight. Don't forget to vote in the Season 9 Tournament I create...nobody else seems to want to

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Cheese then. Don't you like Gouda, Stef?? Cat and I do
                Dude that is too funny, is it sad that I knew exactly what you were talking about?

I guess that I will watch some more of S1 of "Brothers & Sisters." Anyone else here watch that show? I've become addicted

-Stef
                I do Stef and like you I became addicted, watch it every week now

Hey Fruitcakes how are we all doing today?

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*pokes head in*

Hi guys...sorry I haven't been around for ages, school and whatnot... ^_^ And while I won't be able to be around much in the next couple of weeks I will have you know that once exams are done in April I'll be here once a day at least... ^_^ Gotta get to that 2000 post marker eh? ^_^
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Hiya fellow Fruitcakes,

I have what is probably a stupid question. When making a vid, does one need to have a DVD writer? I recently got all the DVD's and wouldn't mind trying to make a vid. I just don't know if I have all the necessary equipment.

Laters,
                    Misi
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG!!!!!

YT vid called "Stargate Theme (with lyrics)"!!!

The Description: "Sung by Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, and Peter DeLuise."

I DARE you not to laugh your butt off!!!

LYRICS:
                      Spoiler:

Stargate, it's a great big whirl with a great big swirl and you step inside to another world.
                      We're talking Stargate, it's a crazy trip, you can go quite far and you don't need a car or even a ship.
                      There's Colonel O'Neill and Carter and Daniel and Teal'c.
                      Look out for that Gogogogogo-gogogogoa'Uld!
                      HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! o..m..g... can't breathe.. laughing too hard.... hahahah! ROFLMBO!!!!!! oh, i SO just lost that dare!!!!

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
                      that is a very entertaining smiley -stares at it for hours-
                      Me= Easily amused
                      ooooooooh! pretty smiley.... *joins Sarah to stare at smiley for hours on end*
                      About the easily amused thing... i was in the car this evening (right after eating a HUGE hot fudge sunday) and i started thinking of all these Stargate inside jokes and i just cracked up out of nowhere!! and this went of for several minutes, mind..... My family's more than just worried about me now.... they think i've been brainwashed by the stargate franchise or sumthing.....LOL!!!

That's all for me folks! Goodnight!
                      --Kate

Comment

Hathor In season 2. When all the women are imprisoned because the men are under her spell, they're talking about it still being a man's world and Janet said that her husband was like "There's a reason they call it this man's army, honeybuns." and just the whole delivery of that was awesome!

Sorry to be picky but Hathor is a season 1 episode not season 2.
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Hiya fellow Fruitcakes,

I have what is probably a stupid question. When making a vid, does one need to have a DVD writer? I recently got all the DVD's and wouldn't mind trying to make a vid. I just don't know if I have all the necessary equipment.
                          Hey, it's not a stupid question at all, although I wish I knew more about this kind of stuff to answer (I have the DVDs, but I prefer procuring the episodes online). Someone who knows more about the nature of computers would be really helpful right now...but I think that as long as your computer can detect the DVD, that's all that matters. Usually it's just a CD/DVD drive....I don't think that always means you can burn a DVD, but you can at least watch/rip/import them. I could be wrong of course...

...I guess I would just first see if you can play a DVD on your computer. If you can, you can rip them Sorry if that is a stupid answer

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          Sorry to be picky but Hathor is a season 1 episode not season 2.
                          Yeah, it is. Although Hathor does make an appearance in S2, no? At the very end? That's irrelevant to the actually convo, I just thought I'd bring it up For a sex goddess, I didn't particularly find her that "sexy". She's got nothing on Qetesh

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! o..m..g... can't breathe.. laughing too hard.... hahahah! ROFLMBO!!!!!! oh, i SO just lost that dare!!!!

ooooooooh! pretty smiley.... *joins Sarah to stare at smiley for hours on end*
                            About the easily amused thing... i was in the car this evening (right after eating a HUGE hot fudge sunday) and i started thinking of all these Stargate inside jokes and i just cracked up out of nowhere!! and this went of for several minutes, mind..... My family's more than just worried about me now.... they think i've been brainwashed by the stargate franchise or sumthing.....LOL!!!

That's all for me folks! Goodnight!
                            My parents think that Technology has brainwashed me... which might be true.
                            i'm gonna go get some breakfast...the computer told me to...

~Sig by the wonderful ElephantGirl~ FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by mrs.Jackson982 View Post
                              My parents think that Technology has brainwashed me... which might be true.
                              i'm gonna go get some breakfast...the computer told me to...
                              LOL, ok! I had a piece of bread and a macaroon(LOL, AoT!!!) for breakfast.... Mmmmmmmm! Then I took a bike ride down to the marina nearest to where i am in Florida... beautiful place.
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                LOL, ok! I had a piece of bread and a macaroon(LOL, AoT!!!) for breakfast.... Mmmmmmmm! Then I took a bike ride down to the marina nearest to where i am in Florida... beautiful place.
                                Lucky! I live in boring, flat Illinois

~Sig by the wonderful ElephantGirl~ FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X