No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloooo fruitcakes! Just stopping by to drop off another chapter of City of the Lost. And this chapter is truly dedicated to my fruitcakes. Because... it so so so so filled with Devillishness! And sg1 And of course DV are going on their DATE that been in the works for what? 25 chapters? Yeah...I'm such a tease.

So if you'd like to read the next segment of this epic or would simply like to read some fluff, check it out. There's very little of the big epic stuff referred to in this part. Only mild hints and references. It could stand alone i suppose if I tweaked a few things. But for now here it is.

Enjoy

FF.net-Chapter 25

LJ-Chapter 25

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Page 2, pshaw. And the last post was Fluffy dropping off her latest chapter. Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs. By the way, Kris, excellent chapter, it made me giggle and sounded very DV. Worth a read for the uninitiated. See. It's not all about me.

How many people have signed up for Season 11, Stef. I've got an idea for a comedy fic/episode.

Mag.

Comment

Including you, Mag, 7 people have e-mailed me so far wanted to participate. Although, I will say that one of the ideas' biggest supporters has yet to contact me....Kris?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Including you, Mag, 7 people have e-mailed me so far wanted to participate. Although, I will say that one of the ideas' biggest supporters has yet to contact me....Kris?

-Stef
          You did get my email right?
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

-Stef
            Check your email, lovely

~My FanFiction~

Comment

-Stef
              That's not bad, is it? Kris makes 8. I've been thinking about monsters but so far I've come up with monster of the week and that's all. I think the Lucians are bit like that as well, an episode, rather than an arc but who knows, the evil doers have to be distinctive and well characterized. It took them ages to get to the face of the Wraith in Atlantis and the Ori only really had Adria because all the rest were like zombies. Brain will keep ticking, where are we going to discuss this. It's fun. I have a four hour car journey ahead of me, I might have a villain by the end of it.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                You did get my email right?
                Yup

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
                Check your email, lovely
                Got it. I was wondering where you were

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                  That's not bad is it. Kris makes 8. I've been thinking about monsters but so far I've come up with monster of the week and that's all. I think the Lucians are bit like that as well, an episode, rather than an arc but who knows, the evil doers have to be distinctive and well characterized. It took them ages to get to the face of the wraith in Atlantis and the Ori only really had Adria because all the rest were like zombies. Brain will keep ticking, where are we going to discuss this. It's fun.
                  Personally, I think the Lucian Alliance were underdeveloped as a "villain." I'm not saying that that's necessarily the route we want to go down by any means...but they are a group that could still play some sort of antagonistic role if we want them to.

As for the chat, it looks like most people have MSN messenger. So I would say we're going to use that or perhaps I'll create a chatroom online that anyone can access. I'm gonna give it a couple more days in case anyone hasn't been on in awhile

-Stef

Comment

Personally, I think the Lucian Alliance were underdeveloped as a "villain." I'm not saying that that's necessarily the route we want to go down by any means...but they are a group that could still play some sort of antagonistic role if we want them to.

As for the chat, it looks like most people have MSN messenger. So I would say we're going to use that or perhaps I'll create a chatroom online that anyone can access. I'm gonna give it a couple more days in case anyone hasn't been on in awhile

-Stef
                    Lucians reminded me of the Genii (I don't know if I've spelt that right). Anyway, I'm probably getting ahead of myself. Don't wait too long, it'll fizzle out. Why not use here. It's all about DV and then more people can contribute if an idea tickles their fancy. Could have seperate chatroom thingy for technicalities. Mag.

Isn't it like five in the morning where you are Stef?

Comment

Almost 8am actually I just woke up at like 6:30am. Trust me, it was not intentional....

The reason why I don't hold it on the thread is because I don't want to give anything away. What fun will it be for everyone who is not participating (including "guests") if they know everything that's going to happen before the fic ever comes out? That's my opinion on it anyway...I want to maintain some mystery

I do have one question. As it stands we have 9 in total people wanting to help out, but some of those aren't writers. So I was thinking about going to the D/V LJ and placing an ad for help. Do you think I should do it before the chat so that whoever signs up can join in, or do you think I should do it after the chat so that we at least have a general arc of the story? Cause I imagine we're going to have to do more than one of these chats.

-Stef

Comment

Almost 8am actually I just woke up at like 6:30am. Trust me, it was not intentional....

The reason why I don't hold it on the thread is because I don't want to give anything away. What fun will it be for everyone who is not participating (including "guests") if they know everything that's going to happen before the fic ever comes out? That's my opinion on it anyway...I want to maintain some mystery

I do have one question. As it stands we have 9 in total people wanting to help out, but some of those aren't writers. So I was thinking about going to the D/V LJ and placing an ad for help. Do you think I should do it before the chat so that whoever signs up can join in, or do you think I should do it after the chat so that we at least have a general arc of the story? Cause I imagine we're going to have to do more than one of these chats.

-Stef
                        See what you mean about the surprise factor and the LJ people might have some good ideas. I just think you need to start something going rather than wait. Newcomers can always bounce of ideas already in and you don't have to do twenty odd episodes, you could have a mini arc to start with of six episodes. Just my thoughts. Mag

Comment

Well, I'm getting on it as fast as I can. So you'll just have to be patient, and if you have any ideas between now and then you'll just have to write them down.

And like I said earlier, I plan on doing around 10 episodes for the season...I can do more or less depending on how things go in the chat.

-Stef

Comment

Well, I'm getting on it as fast as I can. So you'll just have to be patient, and if you have any ideas between now and then you'll just have to write them down.

And like I said earlier, I plan on doing around 10 episodes for the season...I can do more or less depending on how things go in the chat.

-Stef
                            Sorry Stef, wasn't meaning to nag. If it was up to me setting anything up it would be dancing around somewhere in hyperspace. Will shutup now and let other people express their views. I am trying to learn to play with the other children, honest.

Mag.

Comment

Morning Fruitcakes!! Why won't these people get out of line so I can get my wrap? *sobs* Sorry That was totally OT, I'm just hungry and these people aren't cooperating

Lucians reminded me of the Genii (I don't know if I've spelt that right). Anyway, I'm probably getting ahead of myself. Don't wait too long, it'll fizzle out. Why not use here. It's all about DV and then more people can contribute if an idea tickles their fancy. Could have seperate chatroom thingy for technicalities. Mag.

Isn't it like five in the morning where you are Stef?
                              Yep you spelled it right. Personally I like the idea of human-ish evil guys for once I mean they're still alien AND they have a past with Vala (isn't that what the audio book will be about?) so we're pretty much set for requirements

Sorry Stef, wasn't meaning to nag. If it was up to me setting anything up it would be dancing around somewhere in hyperspace. Will shutup now and let other people express their views. I am trying to learn to play with the other children, honest.

Mag.
                              LoL This is just the way things happen in the Oven. The Fruitacakes are allowed the illusion of peace and quiet while our Stef's brain is categorizing, initiating, creating, recruiting, designing and generally planning behind the scenes Just gotta sit tight until our expertise is needed.

Oooh, line is dying, brb!
                              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

-Stef
                                I say that you should maybe ask some of the LJ peeps if they want to help out. I know that they all don't participate on this thread, so it might be kind of neat to have those fresh ideas floating around.

I will add MSN messenger to the new computer. I do think an online chatroom might be kind of cool too, but no pressure, you already have a lot to do.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X