No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, right? I so wish we had gotten the deleted scenes from BG. I have a feeling it would have explained so much. As it is, we have to make up our own stories to fill in the blanks. Granted, some of those stories are deliciously non-PG, but still

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Got to love the non PGness. Yeah I'd have loved to have seen deleted scenes or even some commentary to explain deleted/cut scenes

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        LOL. No, you'll notice quickly that I don't have a regular sleeping pattern I'm usually around at night but I've been known to get on in the early morning hours .

Pic run you ask?

That work for you?

-Stef
        Lovely jubbly. Thank you very much. Hello Cat. Seem to feel you haven't been around a lot because you and Nat are sort of dayish in your post for my time zone. Mag.

Comment

Hey Mag. Well right now its just after midnight Wednesday morning if that gives you any idea. Honestly no laptop = little of me. Missed all the chats though. Anything exciting been happening?

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Hey Mag. Well right now its just after midnight Wednesday morning if that gives you any idea. Honestly no laptop = little of me. Missed all the chats though. Anything exciting been happening?
            After midnight! Another night owl. It's 13.16 here. I'm on holiday. Travelling tomorrow to a place in the Hampshire countryside. Exciting?

Well there was the whole AOT thing but a lot of folks were spoiled already. It's on TV here shortly, so I'll see it then. Oh, and there was interest in a virtual Season 11. Stef's the best person to update you on that.

I drowned my last PC and had to get another one. My internet world disappeared. It was like going into the stone age. Well, almost.

Mag.

Comment

Yeah I seriously don't know what's up with my laptop I just want it back. Virtual season 11 sounds interesting, sign me up!!! Holidays are also good I'm on my mid semester break atm

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Okay...I think I might get industrious about this season 11 today and try to coordinate a chat between everyone who is going to actively participate in it But for the moment, I am going to FINALLY post my most recent fic.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Fic? You have fic Stef? Please describe

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

In case she comes in today...

Toomi!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Okay...I think I might get industrious about this season 11 today and try to coordinate a chat between everyone who is going to actively participate in it But for the moment, I am going to FINALLY post my most recent fic.

-Stef
                      I, rather foolishly, have three fics on the go. But I'd like to take part. But if it's going to be Ori based, I'd rather contribute to a standalone episode if there's any room for that, it may be heresy, but I just think that's treading old ground. Oh, and if I can't write er mature, I'd like to write comedy.

Still think the storyboard is the first step, so there's a consensus re direction and where it's going to end up.

Mag Being bold because I already volunteered once, got cold feet and deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                        Fic? You have fic Stef? Please describe
                        If I ever get this sentence to come out right, I'll publish it here in a few

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                        I, rather foolishly, have three fics on the go. But I'd like to take part. But if it's going to be Ori based, I'd rather contribute to a standalone episode if there's any room for that, it may be heresy, but I just think that's treading old ground. Oh, and if I can't write er mature, I'd like to write comedy.
                        Yeah, I'm not sure what the plans are. That's what the discussions will be about.

-Stef

Comment

If I ever get this sentence to come out right, I'll publish it here in a few

Yeah, I'm not sure what the plans are. That's what the discussions will be about.

-Stef
                          My personal feelings are, that if we can't come up with villains, more finely drawn than SG1 writers or Atlantis for that matter, then we need to look to our laurels but I guess it would mean one writer fleshing out that idea to start it off. There are some excellent writers on GW DV, it must be possible to do something new within the Stargateverse.

Mag

Comment

Hey, guys, when that discussion for V.S11 is gonna happen?

I'm not around much these day but I'm gonna try and participate in it if I can. Work is a little crazy here now and at home I'm too tired to do anything but only sleep
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                              Hey, guys, when that discussion for V.S11 is gonna happen?

I'm not around much these day but I'm gonna try and participate in it if I can. Work is a little crazy here now and at home I'm too tired to do anything but only sleep
                              (((Gioia)))

Glad that you were able to pop in. It's good to see you.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Okay, for all those interested in being a part of SEASON 11, READ THIS!!

If you want to be a part of the upcoming S11 discussion, please e-mail me (just click on my name and it will say "send e-mail"). I would post my e-mail here but there seems to be spammers lurking around and I'd rather they not have my account name

In the body of the e-mail, just say whether you want to be a part of the writing and/or creative end (meaning just coming up with ideas for the season). Also, please tell me which would be the most convenient place for you to chat: MSN messenger, Yahoo!Messenger, AIM, a third party chatroom I create online, or "other" (specify). Also, please say the times that would be best for you (say what zone you're in so I know how to compare it with the others).

This way I can get an idea of what would be the best way of getting everyone together to chat about this Hopefully that wasn't confusing!

EDIT: Please DO NOT PM me, my inbox can't handle it

-Stef
                                Last edited by Stef; 18 March 2008, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X