Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banners
    It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      So lucky, What a great Sunday with Michael. Is Ben going to be on that day too? Add Claudia and I would so be there with you. Maeve, you lucky girl.

We will plan Unending for a weekday night around 8 or 9PM eastern one night? Sound good?
      I believe Ben isn't going to be at Vancouver. I don't know when Claudia is going to make an apperence. This is going to be my first con and I'm so excited. (And I just can't hide it.)

A weekday would be fabulous.=)
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Hiya

Episode discussions??? Did I miss a round? I'll happily jump in with the Unending one

Maeve you're going to Vancouver? That's awesome!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Yah, I got that, it was very transparent. Why did I just feel like Landy talking to Vala in Morpheus. Something about psychological evaluation...greatest weaknesses....
          Awwww, you equate me with Vala??? You are just the sweetest thing ever!!

I gotta say g'night Fruitcakes, I'm totally wrecked Talk to you tomorrow!
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
            Hiya

Episode discussions??? Did I miss a round? I'll happily jump in with the Unending one

Maeve you're going to Vancouver? That's awesome!!!
            Oh yeah. I am so looking forward to it and meeting many people I know on Gateworld in person.=)
            sigpic
            thanks Stef
            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
              Banners
              I can see if I can come up with something tonight or tomorrow for you if you like.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              Awwww, you equate me with Vala??? You are just the sweetest thing ever!!
              Well, I do what I can. I like to be supportive and kind to my fellow fruitcakes in any way I can

Night, Milena and Susan!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nothing in nearly four hours? Ayo dios mio!! Where did Isa and Kath go, btw? Did one of you kidnap them and hide them away in the cupboard??? Bad fruitcake, bad!

Anyway....I think I am off to bed now. Need to get an early start on my St. Patty's day

How much do I love that even when they're not talking to each other in AOT, D/V is still communicating with each other through their eyes
                Spoiler:

And with that, I bid you all adieu!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                  I did!!! And THANK you for noticing! I wanted to coin it...and later copyright it It's a mix between a "squee" and a "giggle", isn't it fabulous!?!?

EDIT: G'night Kate!!
                  Hehe... squeeegle..... LOVE IT!!!

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                  I believe Ben isn't going to be at Vancouver. I don't know when Claudia is going to make an apperence. This is going to be my first con and I'm so excited. (And I just can't hide it.)

A weekday would be fabulous.=)
                  aw, you lucky gal!!! I was trying to convince the 'rents to let me go, but they said no. You'll have a great time! i've never actually been to a con before, but from the pics and vids i've seen, they look like a blast!! hence the reason i'm so jealous... lol!
                  --Kate

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!

--Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      aw, you lucky gal!!! I was trying to convince the 'rents to let me go, but they said no. You'll have a great time! i've never actually been to a con before, but from the pics and vids i've seen, they look like a blast!! hence the reason i'm so jealous... lol!
                      Well blame it on my husband. I'm trying to become a screenwriter and he thought if I went to the con I may or may not make some conections but if I stayed home I wouldn't make any for sure. (Shows you one of the many reasons I love that man.) He will also be in Vancouver but seeing some sights I wouldn't want to spend so much time on, but he'll join me for Sunday. I'll have a full report when I get back.

sigpic
                      thanks Stef
                      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Hello everybody. I've got a week off which is nice. I shall be celebrating St Patrick's night tonight, so not much work on the fics tomorrow. I've written a story in the K-T section in fanfic that seems reasonably well received, LC was kind enough to comment on it. So, shameless plug:

Story titled, Photograph on fanfic net by infinitespace junky (T) in the romance section of DV of course. I shall probably write up to three chapters, it's not meant to be epic. It's just fun. But for now back to the (M) section, working on Looking for Love in all the wrong places.

Thanks for help with the pics of Daniel's office DJ girl and Pirate Billy, the descriptions culled will appear in Chapter 14 of Looking for Love (M)and it's all getting very fraught.

Mag

Comment

Goooooooooood morning happy campers!!! Can I just say that I LOVE magazines? They have such useful information, for instance, did you know that being gullible is the human mind's natural reaction? The reaction time to identifying a true statement is WAY shorter than the reaction time to identifying a false statement because the brain naturally wants to believe. Skeptics go out of their neurological ways to not believe something as truth...thank you Scientific America *hugs magazine*

Now onto DV

Well, I do what I can. I like to be supportive and kind to my fellow fruitcakes in any way I can
                          Why do I feel like there's a "...and world peace " missing from that sentence?

Nothing in nearly four hours? Ayo dios mio!! Where did Isa and Kath go, btw? Did one of you kidnap them and hide them away in the cupboard??? Bad fruitcake, bad!
                          I so love that expression today

:How much do I love that even when they're not talking to each other in AOT, D/V is still communicating with each other through their eyes
                          Spoiler:

Look at that! That's love! And anyone who doesn't believe it is fighting natural mental processes as outlined above

Hehe... squeeegle..... LOVE IT!!!
                          Thank you, thank you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!

And to you!
                          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Finally got all the raw caps done for AoT. I will be working on the editing today while I am at work and posting them as soon as I can.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                              Well blame it on my husband. I'm trying to become a screenwriter and he thought if I went to the con I may or may not make some conections but if I stayed home I wouldn't make any for sure. (Shows you one of the many reasons I love that man.) He will also be in Vancouver but seeing some sights I wouldn't want to spend so much time on, but he'll join me for Sunday. I'll have a full report when I get back.

*sighs at the gorgeous picture* no matter how many times i see it, i can't help but smile
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I've been working on this SG-1 (mostly Daniel with some Vala among others) batch of icons for a little while now, more than likely it will be my last batch for a while. On that note I'd like to ask that anyone who does take icons from my icon journal that they please tell me which ones that they do take and not just say that they're taking some. I like to know specifically which ones (viewers preferences and all that) I like to see what people prefer the most and I can't do that if people just say they took 'some'. It's not a dig at anyone but I just picky like that.

Now that I have that over with here's a small sampling of my latest batch of icons (29 in all)

(ah the ship that literally started it all)

Images from Ark of truth, The Pegasus Project and Momento Mori

Click here for the whole batch or click the link in my signature for more variety.
                                Last edited by PirateBijjy; 17 March 2008, 01:12 PM.
                                Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
                                Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
                                Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X