• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Stef, on 8,600 posts!!!
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

Omg those smilies are freakin' adorable!!! Can I snurch 'em?
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        Omg those smilies are freakin' adorable!!! Can I snurch 'em?
        yeah go ahead! just lemme warn you- they're not mine I just found 'em on the internet (aka, google).
        --Kate

Comment

yeah go ahead! just lemme warn you- they're not mine I just found 'em on the internet (aka, google).
          LoL, perfect! Thanks

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

nice i'm gonna snurch them also
            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
              nice i'm gonna snurch them also
              cool
              --Kate

Comment

*squeegle!*
                I'm sorry, did you just say "squeegle?" Interesting...

In other news:

Congrats on 8,600 posts Stef!!!
                Aw shucks, thanks

Maeve, I don't know about the Unending thing. I'd be glad to discuss it with you if you want but Susan is usually the one who handles these things and she's MIA at the moment

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

Aw shucks, thanks

Maeve, I don't know about the Unending thing. I'd be glad to discuss it with you if you want but Susan is usually the one who handles these things and she's MIA at the moment

-Stef
                  *raises hand* i'll discuss it too, but i gotta leave in like 20 mins, so...

EDIT: grrrr, now i've gotta go night' fruitcakes!
                  Last edited by StargateHERO; 16 March 2008, 05:51 PM.
                  thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

-Stef

That's ok. Hubby is home so I don't have time to watch and discuss the episode right now.

CONGRATS, Stef!!
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

g'night fruitcakes see y'all tomorrow!
                      --Kate

Comment

I did!!! And THANK you for noticing! I wanted to coin it...and later copyright it It's a mix between a "squee" and a "giggle", isn't it fabulous!?!?

EDIT: G'night Kate!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Wow, let me tell you that procrastination one seriously bad habbit I need to break! I did my normal sunday routine: dishes, laundry, straightening up my house, etc. However, I have paperwork I need to complete for a meeting tomorrow and I still haven't done it. I love my job(Developmental Therapist for kids and adults with disabilities) but.....I freakin' hate the paperwork!!!!!!

I am also distracted easily by things I enjoy like Stargate and D/V. So, who wants to be an enabler and keep distracting me?

Happy Posting
                          Faithstars(jess)
                          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

I have a question, can someone come up with a few sig pics of D/V to use in a rotating pattern? I want one that has S/J(don't worry about them) and well.....Daniel and Vala. Something fun, but romantic....with a little bit of intensity.

Let me know.....there's chocolate in it for you
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

I did!!! And THANK you for noticing! I wanted to coin it...and later copyright it It's a mix between a "squee" and a "giggle", isn't it fabulous!?!?
                              Yah, I got that, it was very transparent. Why did I just feel like Landy talking to Vala in Morpheus. Something about psychological evaluation...greatest weaknesses....

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
                              I am also distracted easily by things I enjoy like Stargate and D/V. So, who wants to be an enabler and keep distracting me?
                              *raises hand* Oooh, oooh, oooh!! Me, me, me!! Can I?

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
                              I have a question, can someone come up with a few sig pics of D/V to use in a rotating pattern? I want one that has S/J(don't worry about them) and well.....Daniel and Vala. Something fun, but romantic....with a little bit of intensity.

Let me know.....there's chocolate in it for you
                              Do you mean D/V banners as in like what I have or do you mean like pictures?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Maeve honey, Sorry I wasn't around to watch the episode with you. I love the rewatches. I bet we have several people that will love to do Unending. I know that they didn't do that episode for the Marathon the week before the release of Ark of Truth. I had to miss most of those episode discussions. (Sad Sigh)

Anyone else want to watch Unending and have a 24 hours discussion? We will reschedule it for another day.

Has been a very busy family weekend here so I didn't get to play much in the oven. I'm now heading back in the thread to read the posts I have missed this weekend. I scanned through and saw some wonderfully delicious Daniel and Vala Pictures. Yummy.
                                Another day would be fine. (Just not on a Sunday since the next one is Easter Sunday and following one I'll be getting ready for the con. And the one after that I'll be listening to MS and Lexa Doig at the con.)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X