X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    Ok, under spoilers:

Spoiler:
    I was at the Farscape Convention in November and I'd never been to any kind of Con before. At the breakfast Ben Browder and Anthony Simcoe took turns sitting at each of the tables. When Ben sat at our table (in between ClosetFan and I) most of the table (Including Purple and Neelan from the BB thread) happily pointed out that we were con virgins, and that I was canadian... So Ben promptly dug into his jeans and pulled out a toonie and 2 quarters claiming that he'd put the jacket on that morning (I think it's the same one he wore in Family Ties, and a few other eps... the brown leather one) and discovered them there.... He gave them to me commenting on how they were worth way more now than they had been when he had purchased them... I was gobsmacked and having a massive fangurl moment. There's a picture of me somewhere holding the coins just after he left our table....
    Spoiler:

Later that night after I had my fave BB pic signed, I took a pic of it with the $$ and asked our magnificent Stef to create a sig for me...

Wonderful story, Toomi.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Work shmirk You need to stay here and entertain us poor fruitcakes who have been up all night trying to edit their vids using Vegas and are about ready to crack *blinks psychotically* I'm not saying who that it...I'm just saying...*twitch*

-Stef
      So WMM is not the only software that drives VID makers insane. If I could afford something else I would drop WMM like a hot potato.

Here hoping that you made it thru the night with your sanity firmly in place.
      sigpic

Comment

Milena I believe is Canadian as is LC. I on the other hand am Australian so in a compltely different timezone from everyone else. Its fun

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yeh, what are you doing up at this time of the night Cat?!

I saw the Aussie production of Miss Saigon tonight and have been YouTubing all the vids about it since I got home.

Djay
          He's her Lobster!
          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

So....what is everyone up to today?

-Stef
            woke up late - shower - lunch - class - homework - dinner - library - bed
            I'm not seeing a lot of time in the oven today I"LL BE UNDERCOOKED

so since this might be my only moment in the oven

have a DeVilish day 'cakes!

Nat
            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
              Yeh, what are you doing up at this time of the night Cat?!

I saw the Aussie production of Miss Saigon tonight and have been YouTubing all the vids about it since I got home.

Djay

I'm insane that's why I'm up at this time of night. Seriously though I'm going to bed right now so night to you all.

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                So WMM is not the only software that drives VID makers insane. If I could afford something else I would drop WMM like a hot potato.

Here hoping that you made it thru the night with your sanity firmly in place.
                *on the floor laughing hysterically*

EDIT: Night, Cat!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, well...I think that I am finally going to head off to sleep. Unfortunately, the vid has been postponed for the sake of my sanity. I may get it up later tonight, but don't bet on anything (as if anyone really cares that much ).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, well...I think that I am finally going to head off to sleep. Unfortunately, the vid has been postponed for the sake of my sanity. I may get it up later tonight, but don't bet on anything (as if anyone really cares that much ).

-Stef

Oh im pretty sure we care A LOT!

*scurries off to next class*
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

-Stef

Off to bed. It is late thursday afternoon in my part of the world. What part are you from?
                      sigpic

Comment

So....what is everyone up to today?

-Stef
                        Not much, just overseeing the construction of a deep space base. (Modeling it on my computer)

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                        I know Natalia and I are Canadian, so this nosy canuck would like to know if anyone else is. I would also love to know where everyone else is from.
                        Ohio, USA.
                        sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

I am also from Ohio. I live in Toledo.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Indiana USA In a small no name town!
                            sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
                            I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
                            Danielle

Comment

I'm from the most abbreviated town in the world. We don't even say the whole name. It's T or C, NM, USA. AKA Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, USA. We all just say T or C.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

From a little mining villiage in Scotland
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Working...
                                X