Clear All

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    CONGRATS AGAIN DARRYL!!!
    Thanks much!

And I don't have many on my HD, I got TONS in my PB though
    So, fess up...

Just how many are there in TONS?!?!?
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
      Thanks much!

So, fess up...

Just how many are there in TONS?!?!?
      Too lazy to count
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Ok, I've got an idea for another game we can also play...people confess to how many Daniel and/or Vala image files they have on their computers (whole collection, people - that includes your PC, photo bucket account, personal web hosting, whatever).

I'll be brave and start:

Um....add maybe a thousand to that and you might be close

-Ste

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Too lazy to count
          Count?? What, you thought I sat there and counted them out?

Windows Explorer has a nifty little feature to show the file count in a folder...
          Spoiler:

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Ste
          Hrm...I'm sensing that people have an aversion to this game...

yes? no?
          ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

-Ste
            It would take me days to count all mine.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Ok, I've got an idea for another game we can also play...people confess to how many Daniel and/or Vala image files they have on their computers (whole collection, people - that includes your PC, photo bucket account, personal web hosting, whatever).

I'll be brave and start:

I've got 542.

Edit: This will grow quite a bit when I stop being lazy and finish capping S10.
              -marble

Comment

okay... one more post before I turn off the computer for the night...

SGA:
                Good episode. Ronon and McKay are growing on me with each ep... So's John.... but then, I liked him from the start.

Amount of DV files...

on my computer: 68 (71, if you count fics, 77 if you count vids, 92 if you count Stargate episodes)

PhotoBucket: 13

Okay, so I don't keep EVERY picture I come across... I'm very very very very very very very....very VERY picky about what pictures I keep. No screencaps from all the eps... only the ones I think I will need for artwork. Though... I'm fond of Promo pics, just cuz.

EDIT: Now I'm gone. Bye and goodnight

Comment

Count?? What, you thought I sat there and counted them out?

Windows Explorer has a nifty little feature to show the file count in a folder...
                  Spoiler:
                  Well duh But PB doesn't have that, I don't think anyway...so I'd actually have to count which I'm not gonna

H for Hunger for each each

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I have roughly 400 on my PB 291 in my Daniel and Vala section 105 in my DV art section I would save them to my computer then I would upload to PB there may be a few in my pic folders that I don't have on my PB
                    I know I get obsessive
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hrm...I'm sensing that people have an aversion to this game...
                      No, I literally counted mine up and they where around 1800 give or take a few hundred

EDIT:

Art PB: 900
                      Cap PB: 800

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                        Hey Cakes:
                        Chap 2 of 'the Best' has been posted at 'alldaniel'.

http://www.alldanielfic.com/viewstor...ze=0&chapter=2

Hope to post it to my LJ tonight.
                        Enjoy.
                        Love to hear whatever you want to say.
                        LC
                        (Ren, thanks for giving me a waking up present, got my day off to a nice start)
                        Loved it!

Are there any pics we still have to put in spoilers?

Piccie in spoilers just in case. Even thought it isn't really from an ep.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Donde esta everyone? I'm going to assume that you are all working intently on some sort of Daniel or Vala-related item

-Stef

Comment

Donde esta everyone? I'm going to assume that you are all working intently on some sort of Daniel or Vala-related item

-Stef
                            Trying to...trying t--AAAARGH!!!! *stabs laptop*

....*deep breath* I'm good...really I am...and so is my vid...it's perfect..everything is JUST PERFECT!!!

...gotta restart the lappy brb

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Trying to...trying t--AAAARGH!!!! *stabs laptop*

....*deep breath* I'm good...really I am...and so is my vid...it's perfect..everything is JUST PERFECT!!!

...gotta restart the lappy brb
                              *pet* It's okay...it's o-kay. And now everyone knows you are/should be making a video...so ha ha ha ha!!!! No backing out of it now. You WILL make a D/V video

-Stef

Comment

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little
                                Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X