Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I love that vid, Susan

EDIT: Oooh! Two vids linked in one night... Go me!

EDIT2: I'm out! Night!
    Last edited by LittleMissJigsaw; 15 November 2007, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Night Kelly.
      -marble

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/Ties-That-Bind/Banners/Other/Banner-AoT-Team.jpg

How did she get over there?
        Spoiler:

And what happened to Him?
        Spoiler:
        Tomin had to say bye-bye I decided to alter the pic for three reasons a) so that it would just be for SG-1, b) so that everyone could fit, and c) so that D/V were next to each other Didn't know it would cause that much of a hubbub! I just thought Vala would look better next to Daniel (I also moved Sam).

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
        Hello, how ya been? Looks like there's some pretty good AoT pics coming down the line Spring/March/April, whenever the movie comes out can't come soon enough!
        Hey, WELCOME BACK!!! Yaaaaay

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Can someone do me a favor could someone make me a sig banner with these in this order just like this
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            Can someone do me a favor could someone make me a sig banner with these in this order just like this
            Meaning....you just want them to look like that, but all in one image/file?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Night Susan.
              -marble

Comment

Night Susan!

Hey, Walter, how are things going?

So....anyone want to summarize the past 16 or so pages for me?? Anyone??

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Night Susan!

Hey, Walter, how are things going?

So....anyone want to summarize the past 16 or so pages for me?? Anyone??

-Stef
                  Pretty good
                  -marble

Comment

G'night Susan!!

Tonights Topic of Discussion:

What happened in the 50 years in the Time Dilation Field?

Give examples of specific scenes that could have happened.
                    How did the others react to the news of Daniel and Vala together?
                    Poor Cam, did he every have a relationship with Sam or Vala? (Teal'c or Landry)
                    What fights did Daniel and Vala have?
                    What things did they do in their spare time?
                    How did they play together. What activities did they love?
                    Add more questions and ideas....... and pics....
                    Yes!! Everyone!! Participate!! So that I don't have to dip into my shallow reserves of creativity when comes the time to write my Unending fic

And Steffy!! I'd be happy to summarize the last 16 pages...but I got nothin'. I think the OT thread was pretty much the only big thing and you already know about that.

How many pages/posts do we need to beat last month's record?
                    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Let's look and see about last month's record...just a minute...

-Stef

Comment

Let's look and see about last month's record...just a minute...

-Stef

*singing* Do do do do do do do, do do do do do! dododododo, do do do do do do do...DO! do do, do do, do, do, pom pom...*/singing*

And Yay for 30,900 posts!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Let's take a gander, shall we?

Yes, going to sleep. But first....stat updates....

As of September 1st 2007 this thread had racked up 826 pages of posts.
                          As of October 1st 2007 this thread had racked up 1038 pages of posts.
                          As of November 1st 2007 this thread has racked up 1453 pages of posts.

For all of you doing the math, that's 212 pages (4,240 posts) in September and 415 pages (8,300 posts) in October. October nearly doubled the posts made in September....and I'm pretty sure that September was a record for the thread. Each month we increase in posting by a significant margin, so November should be more than 500 pages

Spoiler:
                          I looked at the main characters/relationships page and had it rank thread postings to see where we stand. The Oven currently ranks as 12th, 4th in ship threads. I say our goal this month should be to pass the Jonas/CN thread (30,436) and try our darndest to pass the Ronon/JM thread (38,726). Let's show everyone that even though we only had 1.5 seasons of DeVilish, we managed to rack up more posts than characters/couples who have been around for 3+ years

Okay, now that I got that off my chest I can go to bed. Night...again! (and BEWARE there is an invisible person frequenting this thread that is not me)

-Stef
                          As of November 1st we had racked up 1453 pages of posts. As of today, November 16th we have racked up 1546 pages of posts. October garnered 415 pages and 8,300 posts.

November so far has garnered...93 pages... DUDE! We're not even breaking a hundred?! This is going to be the lowest month since like....last year! I don't know what to say....I'm in a state of shock!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                            Glad to be back, Ren! *hugs* Guess I missed a lot.
                            Yeah, but then it got shockingly quiet. I don't think anybody's talked themselves out just yet (if such is even possible for us....) but for the first time I'm actually able to keep up with the posts XD

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                            I am always this way...I'm always sleep-deprived
                            Ahhh.. that explains quite a bit

Wow Stef, only 93 pages? That's... really really weird.
                            Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Let's take a gander, shall we?

As of November 1st we had racked up 1453 pages of posts. As of today, November 16th we have racked up 1546 pages of posts. October garnered 415 pages and 8,300 posts.

November so far has garnered...93 pages... DUDE! We're not even breaking a hundred?! This is going to be the lowest month since like....last year! I don't know what to say....I'm in a state of shock!

-Stef
                              I know, you've totally been slacking off Stef, for shame All the big players went on sabbatical that's all, we'll make it up in December

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                                Yeah, but then it got shockingly quiet. I don't think anybody's talked themselves out just yet (if such is even possible for us....) but for the first time I'm actually able to keep up with the posts XD

Wow Stef, only 93 pages? That's... really really weird.
                                It has been quiet. That's it. I am making a promise not to get on MSN and chat with people until I have gotten us up to AT LEAST 200 pages. It's a mighty task, a mighty sacrifice, I realize. But I will do what I must for the sake of this thread. We are nearly 9,000 off from our next target to beat (Ronon/JM thread). If we are going to make it into the top ten by years end...we all have to focus our attentions on this thread! Ready? GO!

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X