No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you FRUITCAKES realize that you've made 55 pages since I was here Friday night!? 55 frellin pages! *giggles so hard she faints*
    Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
      Do you FRUITCAKES realize that you've made 55 pages since I was here Friday night!? 55 frellin pages! *giggles so hard she faints*
      LOL!! Renny are you serious???

Omg I feel bad for Susan now, she'll have been gone a whole week when she gets back!

Did you read them all Ren?
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

That is precisely what I'm trying to do now Milena, and I think 55 was conservative. I'm about halfway through I think lol.

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

That is precisely what I'm trying to do now Milena, and I think 55 was conservative. I'm about halfway through I think lol.
          Wow! I delight in your tenacity I'm sure you won't be disappointed in the OTness of it all

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
            Excuses Excuses!! Leia, Sam and...(did Obi have sig. other?)...all managed to do it! IN the middle of SAVING THE WORLD I might add!! Now, while your vids, icons, banner and fics clearly make the world a better place, the world is not currently in so dire a disposition that it recquires saving...so get hoppin' missy!
            Okay, first off...they only had to find Han OR Jack OR Obi-Wan, I have to find a combination of all three! That's like trying to find a pair of high-heels that look good, don't cost a lot, and are comfortable! That's a nearly impossible task!!

Omg I feel bad for Susan now, she'll have been gone a whole week when she gets back!
            Some of us have been busy little bees (quick Milena: what movie does that last bit remind me of??). I think it's mostly been us talking about my future offspring and Milena and I trying to outdo each other for posts I still got a solid 1,600 posts on her...but just to be sure, I can't let her post much more than me.

Yes, poor, poor Susan. I do not envy her!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*grin*
              I was noticing that. Robin Hood and BSG and general crazyness. I knew there was a reason I love you guys

EDIT: The Cylon thing is mildly worrisome though..
              Last edited by Odakota_Rose; 08 October 2007, 09:36 PM.

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*sniffles sadly*
                I killed the thread, didn't I?

Because that's gotta be the explaination for why there are 9 people viewing this thread and only one of them is me. Unless... oh snap, who let out the clones?

EDIT: Okay, 13 now. Somebody start talking.

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*grin*
                  I was noticing that. Robin Hood and BSG and general crazyness. I knew there was a reason I love you guys

EDIT: The Cylon thing is mildly worrisome though..
                  Hey, don't blame me! I merely said that Milena and I were cyborg twins. Cat and Isa were the ones who ran with it and made me the mother of demi-god...and killed Milena.

*sniffles sadly*
                  There's that negativity again! Nobody kills the thread, it just needs to take a rest for a few minutes to gather its thoughts.

Milena, dear, check your mail!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*sniffles sadly*

Because that's gotta be the explaination for why there are 9 people viewing this thread and only one of them is me. Unless... oh snap, who let out the clones?

EDIT: Okay, 13 now. Somebody start talking.
                    No Renny, you didn't kill the thread. It seems to have been afflicted by a vow-of-silence curse I've been trying desperately to get it moving allllll day to no avail

Quote/Pic game?

I'm all out, you start it

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

You know, I was just looking at the advertisement banner for the complete SG-1 DVD set...and it says something like "together at last" and shows Jack, Teal'c, Sam, Cam, Daniel, and Vala...but where's Jonas?? My intel may be a little sketchy here, but wasn't he on for one of those 10 seasons? So...clearly not everyone is "together at last" now are they?

Oh, who am I to complain? I'm just glad they didn't pull another season 10 DVD box set and omit Vala.

-Stefw

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Hey, don't blame me! I merely said that Milena and I were cyborg twins. Cat and Isa were the ones who ran with it and made me the mother of demi-god...and killed Milena.
                        They DID!! And I swore bloody vengeance!!! ..but then Cat resurrected me so she was released from the curse. Did you read all of that Ren?

Milena, dear, check your mail!
                        I did, I did!! Thank you! I appreciate the happy theme that makes me think of the DV christmas But then I see all the red and I'm sad...and then I think of the DV christmas and I'm happy...and then I think that she was pregnant at Xmas and then not later and I'm sad again...

All that and I haven't even read your comments yet

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

You know, I was just looking at the advertisement banner for the complete SG-1 DVD set...and it says something like "together at last" and shows Jack, Teal'c, Sam, Cam, Daniel, and Vala...but where's Jonas?? My intel may be a little off here, but wasn't he on for a season? So...clearly not everyone is "together at last" not are they?

Oh, who am I to complain? I'm just glad they didn't pull another season 10 DVD box set and omit Vala.

-Stef
                          I was just gonna say! Don't test the PTB!!! Just watch them do a recall and delete her now *bottom lip wavering*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I did, I did!! Thank you! I appreciate the happy theme that makes me think of the DV christmas But then I see all the red and I'm sad...and then I think of the DV christmas and I'm happy...and then I think that she was pregnant at Xmas and then not later and I'm sad again...

All that and I haven't even read your comments yet
                            Oh, don't worry about the red...I go a little crazy sometimes. I think it's the inner school teacher in me (I always loved grading other people's tests/papers in class....is that weird?). Besides, Santa Claus wears red...and Santa brings us presents! Happy!

Stop bringing up the baby thing!! It's making me sad Someone should write a fic about that. It's Christmas, they're all happy...then...you know...heartbreak.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              My desktop computer is less then a year old and I love it, but it isn't portable. My laptop is 6 years old and on it's last leg. I am actually using my sister's right now because I felt like sitting on the couch as apposed to my computer desk.

Shopping for laptops is fun but frustrating. I want a Dell(because I have an account) but it looks like the laptops only come with Vista and I am not sure if I really want Vista yet.
                              I will say but one thing: Run from Vista as quickly as you possibly can. I spent a weekend troubleshooting various software on it for a work project a few weeks ago. Some of it isn't supported on Vista, others require all sorts of patches, fixes and other tweaking.
                              So yeah, in general I'm staying with XP and looking at Dell for my next laptop too, hehe.

There's that negativity again! Nobody kills the thread, it just needs to take a rest for a few minutes to gather its thoughts.
                              -Stef
                              No Renny, you didn't kill the thread. It seems to have been afflicted by a vow-of-silence curse I've been trying desperately to get it moving allllll day to no avail
                              They DID!! And I swore bloody vengeance!!! ..but then Cat resurrected me so she was released from the curse. Did you read all of that Ren?
                              See, I read all of that, and that's part of why I'm worried hehe.
                              And of course there's Stef's (I think..) crazy wunderkid. It's amazing the OTness y'all get up to sometimes

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

I will say but one thing: Run from Vista as quickly as you possibly can. I spent a weekend troubleshooting various software on it for a work project a few weeks ago. Some of it isn't supported on Vista, others require all sorts of patches, fixes and other tweaking.
                                So yeah, in general I'm staying with XP and looking at Dell for my next laptop too, hehe.
                                Yeah, I got it for free with my labtop...but I haven't installed it. Honestly, XP works just fine...and I heard there were problems of compatibility with Vista.

See, I read all of that, and that's part of why I'm worried hehe.
                                And of course there's Stef's (I think..) crazy wunderkid. It's amazing the OTness y'all get up to sometimes
                                What can I say? I inspire people to speculate about my potential offspring. One day there will be fics written all about me and my little one

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X