Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
    Yep, I'd totally switch sides for CB! (omg, did I say that out loud )
    ~Erin
    Join the club sweetie...oh wait, you already have

EDIT: One more post and I reach another milestone!! Who'll join me tonight? Stef?? You've only got like 30 to go. OMG Djay, I just noticed that your latest post count is 1234 ...yes, I'm easily amused
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      Join the club sweetie...oh wait, you already have

EDIT: One more post and I reach another milestone!! Who'll join me tonight? Stef?? You've only got like 30 to go. OMG Djay, I just noticed that your latest post count is 1234 ...yes, I'm easily amused
      Alright, nighty-night Fruitcakes. Bedtime for me three day weekend is over. Oh well.

~Erin

Comment

G'night Erin!!

Hi LC and Bijjy!! *waves*

Stef, do you have a minute tonight? I added stuff to Nejaya as per your suggestions and I'd like to you what you think

And for my 1100th post, I bring you (predictably) the Unending gif

Yay Me!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Ohhh my god! How could I forget the inclusion of Spike??? Okay, no, I take back my earlier comments. What I meant to say was that I loved EVERYTHING!! EXCEPT the hugely disgusting Conner/Evil!Cordy crap *shudder* Another incest show! But no chemistry in this one *frowns* She was like a mother to him!!! GEEZ JW!! But then what'sherface, the chick from Firely came to be Cordy's demon baby and that was cool So yeah, loved everything but TeenConnor and the breakup of Gunn/Fred *ducks to avoid projectiles* I know, not the mainstream ship it appears *grumbles for lack of fanfiction* but I like to live on the fringes And I actually haven't seen much of Season 5 but I heard of the very last scene of the show
          Spoiler:
          EVERYONE dies but Angel and he goes human? *rolls eyes* Damn JW, damn him straight to hell! And Angel better leave him there!
          But I really remember the last Cordy episode, heartwrenching stuff!

Okay, done ranting
          I don't know where you're hearing those crack spoilers...
          Spoiler:
          The series ends with everyone gathered in an alley, getting ready to fight an army of misc. demons coming their way. Angel and Spike are both alive and well, as is Illyria. Wes dies shortly before this in Illyria/Fred's arm in what I can only describe as a horribly heart wrenching but beautifully romantic moment. Gunn is alive but is badly wounded...Illyria basically says that he'll be dead in 10 minutes or so...but he's still ready to fight it out.

Oh, and apparently JW & co. are releasing a "6th season" in comic-book form (ala Buffy S8). So you can see who's left standing in the end! My guess? Spike, Angel, and Illyria

Wait wait, I die before the child is born??? When did that happen? I think you're just making things up to keep me dead! I'm telling mom!!! ...whoever she may be
          Hey, I always said that the baby wasn't born yet! Everyone else contradicted that with their wild speculations. I think I know my own body better than anyone else!! Because you know if that baby was around I would totally heal you!! Afterall, I need you to help me with my fics...why would I let you die? Think about that!

Yay, I'll join. Darn...you already made 1100. CONGRATS!!

Stef, do you have a minute tonight? I added stuff to Nejaya as per your suggestions and I'd like to you what you think
          Sure, send it my way

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

G'night Erin!!

Hi LC and Bijjy!! *waves*
            Howdy! (Man that was all but pointless) *snuggles* guh, forgive me I have no idea where that extra sap came from ;p
            Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
            Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
            Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              I don't know where you're hearing those crack spoilers...
              Spoiler:
              The series ends with everyone gathered in an alley, getting ready to fight an army of misc. demons coming their way. Angel and Spike are both alive and well, as is Illyria. Wes dies shortly before this in Illyria/Fred's arm in what I can only describe as a horribly heart wrenching but beautifully romantic moment. Gunn is alive but is badly wounded...Illyria basically says that he'll be dead in 10 minutes or so...but he's still ready to fight it out.

Oh, and apparently JW & co. are releasing a "6th season" in comic-book form (ala Buffy S8). So you can see who's left standing in the end! My guess? Spike, Angel, and Illyria
              YA RIGHT!!!???? Dude! That's got to be THE most painful cliff-hanger of all time!!! And Buffy S8??? No! Bad Milena! You've put that behind you!! ...where please?

Hey, I always said that the baby wasn't born yet! Everyone else contradicted that with their wild speculations. I think I know my own body better than anyone else!! Because you know if that baby was around I would totally heal you!! Afterall, I need you to help me with my fics...why would I let you die? Think about that!
              ...come to think of it *pats down body* Yeah! I'm not actually dead yet!! So who knows? The kid might be born in time to save me... You do realize that I've just burdened you with immense pressure to procreate post-haste right? Get to it lady!!

Yay, I'll join. Darn...you already made 1100. CONGRATS!!
              I did, I did!! But somehow my milestones seem a lot less exciting as of late...I'm thinking it might have something to do with the fact that they come every couple of days

Sure, send it my way
              YAY!!! *sending* Thanks!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
                Howdy! (Man that was all but pointless) *snuggles* guh, forgive me I have no idea where that extra sap came from ;p
                LoL! Feeling sappy? How about a quote for you?

Daniel: It's time to come home.

^^ Where do I come from? ^^

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

LoL! Feeling sappy? How about a quote for you?

Daniel: It's time to come home.

^^ Where do I come from? ^^
                  *mimblewimble* oh you play dirty thats from my favorite episode of the season! Momento Mori *pouts that there wasn't a Michael and/or Claudia commentary there* But at least we did get a deleted scene!
                  Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!

*singing*

A neeewww dayyyyy haaaaaasss coooome

Gimme a break, I'm French-Canadian Gotta support Celine

Anyway this competition is going AWESOMELY!! But Vala needs all of our continued support!! I'd like to thank all our wonderful voters, many of which don't even frequent the Oven! Kisses to all!!

For those keeping score, Vala is at 59 and Shep at 298!! Let's keep those numbers moving!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*mimblewimble* oh you play dirty thats from my favorite episode of the season! Momento Mori *pouts that there wasn't a Michael and/or Claudia commentary there* But at least we did get a deleted scene!
                      *sobs*

We who acquire the episodes by other means aren't privy to those deleted scenes. *sigh* When's Christmas coming??? I've been promised the entire Series DVD collection *Cheschire grin*

Tag Bijjy, your it!! Quote/Pic us up

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                        Oh my goodness, a Voyager fan, I thought maybe I was the only one (who admitted it ) and totally ick on Chakotay/Seven, I'm so Chakotay/Janeway, wish there could've been more Tom/Kes but Tom/Be'lanna (sp?) is so good too.
                        oh voyager. Janeway/Chakotay. Tom/B'Elanna. My first ships. wow. memories.

Originally posted by djay View Post
                        Here's a Claudia banner for all the straight girls out there, who would switch sides for Claudia Black!

Spoiler:

Djay
                        sides. switched. me now. wow. yup the girl crush is there for sure. maybe the hint should come from the fact that my "stargate/farscape wall" in my dorm room became a shrine to claudia black. (with a slight amount of RDA, as well as MS and BB mixed in. I mean the woman can't kiss herself...?)

Long Live D/V

ok. sleep. the week...well two weeks...from hell begins tomorrow. Lord give me the strength to get some A's. oh uni. why must you be so time consuming. you take away from my shipping time.

ciao bellas

Nat
                        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

*sobs*

We who acquire the episodes by other means aren't privy to those deleted scenes. *sigh* When's Christmas coming??? I've been promised the entire Series DVD collection *Cheschire grin*

Tag Bijjy, your it!! Quote/Pic us up

Er what?? nope sorry it was a trap dangit! I'll happily pass on my turn to someone else. I just had to answer that one is all.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                            oh voyager. Janeway/Chakotay. Tom/B'Elanna. My first ships. wow. memories.
                            *sigh* I know eh?? Oh well, at least one went canon, and so well done too

sides. switched. me now. wow. yup the girl crush is there for sure. maybe the hint should come from the fact that my "stargate/farscape wall" in my dorm room became a shrine to claudia black. (with a slight amount of RDA, as well as MS and BB mixed in. I mean the woman can't kiss herself...?)
                            Too true, too true

ok. sleep. the week...well two weeks...from hell begins tomorrow. Lord give me the strength to get some A's. oh uni. why must you be so time consuming. you take away from my shipping time.
                            Aww My blood pressure has risen in sympathy for you! Of course you'll get A's, you're positively brilliant!! May the DV force guide you!! And don't forget to come to the Oven when you're in need of a break

Er what?? nope sorry it was a trap dangit! I'll happily pass on my turn to someone else. I just had to answer that one is all.
                            I'm sneaky like that aren't I? Alright, one more from me...

Vala: Do you really find me so repulsive?

EDIT: Thanks for voting before you left Nat!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

YA RIGHT!!!???? Dude! That's got to be THE most painful cliff-hanger of all time!!! And Buffy S8??? No! Bad Milena! You've put that behind you!! ...where please?
                              You know, when I first watched the series finale I was ticked that it was a cliff-hanger...but then I realized how brilliant it was. The idea of the show has always been about Angel fighting the good fight, battling evil...and that's the note that the show went out on. Although the war will probably never end, Angel will keep fighting.

As for the comic...um...you can buy it HERE.

...come to think of it *pats down body* Yeah! I'm not actually dead yet!! So who knows? The kid might be born in time to save me... You do realize that I've just burdened you with immense pressure to procreate post-haste right? Get to it lady!!
                              I'm trying, I'm trying! But do you know how hard it is to meet a Han/Jack/Obi-Wan clone these days??

True, I did like the Daniel/Landry scene...but I would have traded it for a CB/MS commentary

For those keeping score, Vala is at 59 and Shep at 298!! Let's keep those numbers moving!
                              Voted. 60 to 297 now

Gosh, I'm listening to my itunes and a track from the P&P soundtrack came on and now I'm all in a romantic mood. Maybe I'll watch Bridget Jones' Diary...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You know, when I first watched the series finale I was ticked that it was a cliff-hanger...but then I realized how brilliant it was. The idea of the show has always been about Angel fighting the good fight, battling evil...and that's the note that the show went out on. Although the war will probably never end, Angel will keep fighting.

As for the comic...um...you can buy it HERE.
                                Now that you put it that way...and it would make great fic-fodder Hmmm 'buy' you say? This goes against my most fundamental principles I'll see what I can fish out from my dear friend: the internet

I'm trying, I'm trying! But do you know how hard it is to meet a Han/Jack/Obi-Wan clone these days??
                                Excuses Excuses!! Leia, Sam and...(did Obi have sig. other?)...all managed to do it! IN the middle of SAVING THE WORLD I might add!! Now, while your vids, icons, banner and fics clearly make the world a better place, the world is not currently in so dire a disposition that it recquires saving...so get hoppin' missy!

Voted. 60 to 297 now
                                62 to 295 now

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X