Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    Bad Guys! HA HA HA!

Got siblings to watch and they laughed even though they aren't Stargte fans.
    Spoiler:

VALA
    Well, when we fail to make the scheduled check-in, General Landry will dial in, at which point we'll ask him to send a naquadah generator and a laptop with a dialing program and that's that!

DANIEL
    We knew that! I-I-I thought that when I said that we're stuck, that you would know that I meant "until then."

VALA
    Well, then you should say what you mean.

DANIEL
    I don't think you want me to start doing that.

VALA
    I don't think you want to start thinking what I think.

DANIEL
    (into radio, certain)
    They're fine! We're not gonna hurt them.

[He turns toward Teal'c, who gives him a stern look.]

DANIEL
    (feigning being threatening)
    Unless you get cute! In which case there's gonna be killin' and…whatnot.

DANIEL
    (exasperated, nearly crying in frustration)
    Shut up! Shut up! You're hostages! This is like a life and death situation here! Start acting like it.

SYLVANA
    Oh, please! You're not rebels! We're not deaf, you know. Everyone in this room knows it.

DANIEL
    That doesn't matter! You're hostages! We're your…we're your captors! We're heavily armed! There's rules! There's a whole school of etiquette to this!

[Sylvana closes her mouth but gives him a glare.]

DANIEL
    (pointing an admonishing finger)
    Don't eyeball me.

VALA
    (somberly)
    I'm activating it.

JAYEM
    (nervous)
    Why? Wh-wh-wh why would you do that?

VALA
    Well, if we can't have this device, we have no reason to live.

MITCHELL
    Agreed. So what, do you think it'll take down the whole building?

VALA
    Oh, absolutely. I mean, anyone within a few miles will probably be incinerated. Maybe more.

MITCHELL
    (with mock sadness)
    And all because he wouldn't give us the code. Shame.

JAYEM
    You're crazy!

MITCHELL
    You ever meet a sane rebel?

JAYEM
    Well, you make a good point.

MITCHELL
    Make your peace with your maker.

MITCHELL
    (disbelieving)
    You actually turned it on?

VALA
    Yes!

MITCHELL
    Why would you do that?

VALA
    Well a number of reasons. Firstly, to see if it was real and secondly, we needed to make it look convincing.

MITCHELL
    (trying to understand)
    We did.

VALA
    We needed to fool him.

MITCHELL
    (irritated)
    What does he know? He wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, Vala!

JAYEM
    Um, actually, I probably would have.

MITCHELL
    Oh please! You didn't know it was a bomb until I told you so.

JAYEM
    I had suspected it.

MITCHELL
    No, you didn't!

VALA
    There's a seventy percent chance that if we dial manually, we'll be able to establish a connection and a fifty percent chance the bomb will just go off.

MITCHELL
    That's a hundred and twenty percent.

VALA
    Well there's some crossover, where we establish a wormhole and it blows up.

I know went a little quote crazy *blushes*
    Those were all great!! I love this ep way too much. This is probably the one I'd have on a deserted island...maybe or Unending...or TTTB...oh, geez, but what about PU? Ok nevermind, can't decide, please don't send me to a deserted island
    Originally posted by djay View Post
    Been playing again with Photoshop:

Spoiler:

Djay
    Ooh, love it when you play with photoshop! Very, very nice!
    Originally posted by Stef View Post
    No! Bad...bad Cat! Remember what Erin said?? Be good and mention DANIEL and VALA a lot.

-Stef
    Look, I'm really sorry, about all the whining I did. I...I don't know how to apologize. I just...I don't want people to think I'm the OT-police. Really, I'm sorry, okay?

~Erin

Comment

Erin its fine!!!!! Seriously we still love you *glomps Erin*

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Erin its fine!!!!! Seriously we still love you *glomps Erin*
        Ooof, thanks Cat You know, now that I know that glomps'ing is a good thing.
        You know, I recall a very in depth post about that from Milena *scratches head* did I remember to thank her for that? Oops, Thanks, Milena!

~Erin

Comment

LOL no problem Erin! Well guys I'm off to bed I'll see you all later

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post

Of course, it has to be Unending pic run, because I've gotta pester Milena with the Unending fic...

Ahh, no couple is as hot as my beloved couple!!!!
            Intentional Repost because I too must bug Milena about her Unending fic that I oh so desperately want to read
            And cause it's hot. Oh D/V. hotness.

and let's throw in some Erin-love for good measure ((Erin))
            (maybe we'll get another chapter of Kansas if we show her how much we love her! *huggleserin*)

lalala time for turkey dinner number 2! (big families are fun )

ciao bellas

Nat

Edit: I see you lurking there Milena...Where are my FICS? (((Milena)))
            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

LOL no problem Erin! Well guys I'm off to bed I'll see you all later
              g'night, Cat.

Erin, don't worry, I don't suppose that you would find anyone here who don't like you You're great!!!
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                Intentional Repost because I too must bug Milena about her Unending fic that I oh so desperately want to read

(maybe we'll get another chapter of Kansas if we show her how much we love her! *huggleserin*)

lalala time for turkey dinner number 2! (big families are fun )

ciao bellas

Nat

Nat, great plan. I knew that I like you for a reason
                Yeah, where are OUR fics, huh???
                We're desperate here!!!!!

Himm, another great plan, ER?NNNNNNN we all love you so much!!!
                But if you update, we will mooooooooore!!!
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Comment

And so begins the D/V Thread Lovefest - also known as begging for fics.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Edit: I am thread killer hear me roar. lol
                  Last edited by natalia; 08 October 2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Nat

g'night, Cat.

Erin, don't worry, I don't suppose that you would find anyone here who don't like you You're great!!!

And so begins the D/V Thread Lovefest - also known as begging for fics.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
                    We did name them Co-Captains of the Fic Cheerleading Squad for a reason, didn't we?

Thanks for the love-fest, girls! I did post a DV pwp role-playing story yesterday or the day before, did you see it? (It's in my LJ if you didn't.) 'Kansas' update will be soon, as long as beta likes it gotta run it by her first and get the 'thumbs up'

Have fun with your family, Nat!

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                      We did name them Co-Captains of the Fic Cheerleading Squad for a reason, didn't we?

Thanks for the love-fest, girls! I did post a DV pwp role-playing story yesterday or the day before, did you see it? (It's in my LJ if you didn't.) 'Kansas' update will be soon, as long as beta likes it gotta run it by her first and get the 'thumbs up'

~Erin
                      Yeah, we didn't name as captains for nothing
                      I already read part of that PWP on the thread, not sure if I did all, I'm gonna read it soon, because I've not still given you a review.
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Comment

Vala's patches are the wrong way around. Talion maybe?
                        Oh WEIRD!! I never noticed that before!

Been playing again with Photoshop:

Spoiler:

Djay
                        GORGEOUS!!

Well, I meant the Unending fic
                        You began another fic???
                        well then what it is about?
                        About Dominion It's wayyyyy better than my Unending fic and blessedly shorter (probably only like 4-5 chapters)

You call your laptop Mustafa!!!
                        Lol, we call here that name, generally Musti. there is also a famous pop singer is called Musti, maybe you should call it Musti too
                        I'm not sure but Mustafa should mean, the chosen, the pure one, etc...Your laptop is the chosen one

Bes means in arabic 'only, but'?
                        In turkish it means 'five', if i'm not wrong in the phonetics. I really don't know much about Arabics except a little things came into Turkish longgg before the Ottamans.
                        Oh nono, my best friend named my laptop becaue it was apparently miskeen (meaning 'to be pitied') without one...I resisted...she won

And it's very very very very very very hard to get a straight answer on phonetics with my arabs because they're all from different regions so they all pronounce it differently but 'bes' as in "bess" is the best transcription I can think of...sometimes it's 'bass'...*rolls eyes with frustration*

But personally I love as endearments, cara and tesoro.
                        What does 'thesoro' mean?

Okay, so my cake is now baking...but I'm a little worried. As it turned out, we didn't have enough eggs (one short) and so I tried to use this other batch of eggs but after I had put it in, I thought the yoke color looked a little bit iffy, so I took it out...so I might just end up with a cake that has both one egg missing and part of a rotten egg included. Not so bad, right? I'll just smother it in dark chocolate icing....that fixes everything! This, my friends, is why I don't bake.
                        And that totally erases my quote-mishap and proves once more that we were separated at birth Did I ever tell you about the Chinese Fighting Muffins I made?

Let's say you're stranded on a deserted island (I don't why, you just are!). You can only have one Daniel/Vala episode to watch for the entirety of your stay (could be a week or could be a year), what would it be? (yes, ignore the fact that there would be no electricity or television on the island)
                        Oh Unending without a doubt because then when I die from sun exposure/hunger/dinosaur I can die happy watching DV get together

Ok, I bring another pretty. (For the oldies out there who can remember, this is based on the Doris Day Song)

A Secret Love
                        Spoiler:

Djay
                        Awww, so sweet and a little sad
                        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I already read part of that PWP on the thread, not sure if I did all, I'm gonna read it soon, because I've not still given you a review.
                          Yeah, I didn't post the good stuff when DV got home on the thread. I finished the story late Saturday night and posted it to LJ (alldanielfic.com, too)

Anyhoo, working on 'Kansas' now.
                          ~Erin

Comment

~Erin
                            Thanks!!! just doing my hair for dinner now yummy food here I come!

Yeah Gioia! Go Squad Captains!!! we are oh so happy to do our job.

I did read your PWP Erin but *hangs head in shame* i forgot to review! will do soon though and i CAN"T wait for another chapter of Kansas soo good

alright chicas have a good one i'll be back before bed!

nat

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              Very true. *coughBuffyAngelcough*
                              Who mentioned them!? They of the longing sighs, I just wanna smack 'em both...*deep breaths* The show is over, the show is over, the show is over, the show is- THEY KILLED SPIKE!!!!!! *fumes* Okay, now I gotta watch Unending to cool down

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              But then you'll miss the talk about Stef's super jedi-like, super-powered, healing baby with a clone made from parts of Jack O'Neill, Han Solo and Obi-Wan Kenobi, while trying to resurrect her dead cylon sister Milena and trying to shag Daniel Jackson....
                              And as Tonttu will be able to confirm after the read-through, dear Stefanie didn't try to resurrect me, I had to guilt one of the narrators into doing it

BEfore the topic got out of the hand, I came dutifully forward to get it back our tracks with a pic run!!

Of course, it has to be Unending pic run, because I've gotta pester Milena with the Unending fic...

Spoiler:

Ahh, no couple is as hot as my beloved couple!!!!
                              Ooooh me likey But I swear, DominionFic = Better!!

Yeah honestly I watched the first episode about 6 months ago but it didn't draw me in. I guess I must give it another go *grins*
                              I was told that the first season is pretty jumbled for scenes and style and flow and such but seasons 2-4 are phenomenal.

Look, I'm really sorry, about all the whining I did. I...I don't know how to apologize. I just...I don't want people to think I'm the OT-police. Really, I'm sorry, okay?
                              LoL, I'm pretty sure they're kidding sweetie It's good that you're reminding us because we have lurking company who are undoubtedly scouting the joint for later membership We wouldn't want to drive them away!!

Once More With Feeling (damn Buffy!) DominionFic (Nejaya) = OODLES BETTER!! You'll love it and if you absolutely can't wait for some kind of ficcish material, I can try to post the first chapter today!!

Aaaaaand your page-ly announcement: The SHEPS are fighting BACK!!! HELP!!

[CENTER]H&H Best Hairdo[/CENTER

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Thanks!!! just doing my hair for dinner now yummy food here I come!

Yeah Gioia! Go Squad Captains!!! we are oh so happy to do our job.

I did read your PWP Erin but *hangs head in shame* i forgot to review! will do soon though and i CAN"T wait for another chapter of Kansas soo good

alright chicas have a good one i'll be back before bed!

nat
                                Bye Nat!! Have fun!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X