• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't the IMG tag working for me?

Later,
    Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
      I liked your idea about Daniel feeling ambiguous about Vala but not wanting Ben Browder's character to have her: that alone could spark low key rivalry and a world 'o pettiness.

Daniel's response when Vala snuggles up next to Ben Browder's character:
      Oh, I think that would be absolutely the best!

Daniel's isn't sure if he wants her or not, but he sure as heck doesn't want anyone else to have her! And then he's going to feel guilty for being so petty. But of course Vala plays on all of this hardly giving him time to think things through...

Meanwhile, Teal'c is absolutely *no* help whatsoever as he keeps telling Daniel all about battle being a prelude to intimacy. Lovely!

Peace out
      Courser

Comment

Why isn't the IMG tag working for me?
        Dunno, but the IMG part was in there... I followed the link, though

Yeah, like that...

Comment

I so love this scenario! I agree Daniel would recognize petty feelings and guilt over them. And Teal'c might try some Freudian dream analysis as well...

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

Daniel's response when Teal'c observes he has been courting Vala and tells him the next step of the courtship ritual requires a weapon...

ROFL!

--C

Comment

Now I'm seeing the scenario where everything Daniel says becomes an issue of Freudian analysis for Teal'c. Can't you hear him saying, "That is because you fear I might castrate you, Daniel."

Later,
              Graculus

Comment

I still can't get the danielfriendly gallery. If you're able to, then I've done something since yesterday to block that site.

Later,
                Graculus

Comment

I'd rather see Daniel with Sarah ( osiris) ..I thought they already had something going on to be honest

And Vala with BB character ..I saw Farscape and BB and CB together and they are absolutely fab ...the chemistry is out of this world ...and although They'll be playing different charaters ..I would love to see them interact together .

Daniel fits best with Sarah Plus we know them together already and it would be a real shame to let drop their relationship just like that . .The end of Chimera with Daniel and Sarah was lovely ...full of tenderness ...and I 'd love to see Sarah again for continuity 's sake ..They are always great in their scenes together and it's never over the top...plus I think Daniel can handle Sarah better than Vala ....Vala seems a bit much for Daniel ..I reckon he may get fed up about her hyperactivity after a short while .

Caty
                  Last edited by Catysg1; 29 December 2004, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I can get in.

Can you get in through the front door?

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net

Comment

Nope, can't get into that site. :: sigh:: I could yesterday. I don't think I did anything new securitywise, so I hope it's not a virus.

Later,
                      Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Vala seems a bit much for Daniel ..I reckon he may get fed up about her hyperactivity after a short while .
                        LOL!

That is too charitable . . . !

Comment

I have never been able to see Daniel with Sarah. Nothing against the actor - I think she makes a great Osiris. It's just that she always seemed a bit too formal and cold. Their interactions never screamed chemistry to me. I always thought Daniel needed someone to stir him up, someone spicy. I also just think he looks better with dark-haired women.

Later,
                          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I'd rather see Daniel with Sarah ( osiris) ..I thought they already had something going on to be honest
                            Sorry, zero interest in seeing Daniel with Sara here too. She's far, far too bland.

And seriously high maintenance! I mean really, who breaks up with their boyfriend for forgetting the *three month* anniversary??? And we're not talking kids here - they were both post-docs at the time...

I'm not saying that Daniel needs Vala as a long-term partner, but just someone of interest to get his blood pumping

Peace out
                            Courser
                            Last edited by courser; 28 December 2004, 05:51 PM. Reason: Messed up the close tag

Comment

I've been trying to make a nice thunk pic for this thread, but I'm failing miserably. I could sure use some help from someone with more artistic talent...

Later,
                              Graculus

Comment

Testing my ability to abet thunking...

Comment

Working...
                                X