Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ranchan2
    I don't think I'm a Daniel/Vala shipper in the seriously romantic sense, but I certainly love seeing their interaction. I can't wait to see 'Crusade' when
    Spoiler:
    Vala takes over Daniel's body. I wonder if she'll 'take a look' at him since he has already 'seen her'.
    If Vala's still Vala...she'll defenitely do it. Heck, I would.

There's only us,
    There's only this
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
    No other road,
    No other way
    No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
      If Vala's still Vala...she'll defenitely do it. Heck, I would.
      And what would happen if Vala, in Daniel's body, had to be at the base for a few days?

You KNOW she'd enjoy inspecting every bit of him before she took a shower ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
        And what would happen if Vala, in Daniel's body, had to be at the base for a few days?

You KNOW she'd enjoy inspecting every bit of him before she took a shower ROFLMAO
        And she'd continue while in the shower, and after...

There's only us,
        There's only this
        No other road,
        No other way
        No day but today...

Comment

*squee* (that was for the previews last night)

*winks back at ValaMalduran*

I hope there will be lots of D/V fanfic after Crusade airs. If it's done well, it *so* should be like Farscape's "Out of their Minds."

I got the TV Guide today. There's just the one spoiler that we already know, but Claudia does talk about Vala and the Daniel/Vala banter.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            *squee* (that was for the previews last night)

*winks back at ValaMalduran*

I hope there will be lots of D/V fanfic after Crusade airs. If it's done well, it *so* should be like Farscape's "Out of their Minds."

I got the TV Guide today. There's just the one spoiler that we already know, but Claudia does talk about Vala and the Daniel/Vala banter.
            yep, i hope there will be lots of fanfics too i loove d/v fics

what does claudia say?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
              yep, i hope there will be lots of fanfics too i loove d/v fics

what does claudia say?
              here you go (spoiler in the link) http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/...lackisback.jpg

Comment

Thanks! I haven't bought it yet (I will! I promise!) and all of the other scans have been a little blurry in my computer. Thanks!

There's only us,
                There's only this
                No other road,
                No other way
                No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  thanks
                  Spoiler:
                  "i don't think the teasing will ever stop"...yay for that! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                    thanks
                    Spoiler:
                    "i don't think the teasing will ever stop"...yay for that! lol
                    Definitely YAY!!!

Comment

I really wish I knew what all of you were talking about with 'Out of their Minds'. I just started watching Farscape a couple of months ago. I've been borrowing the DVDs from my local library and I plan on getting the rest of the seasons through Netflix, but I haven't gotten to that episode yet. Anyway, yeah, I can't wait to see Vala again. I wonder if there will be any Daniel/Vala interaction or if it is only going to be
                      Spoiler:
                      her taking over his body.
                      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I really wish I knew what all of you were talking about with 'Out of their Minds'. I just started watching Farscape a couple of months ago. I've been borrowing the DVDs from my local library and I plan on getting the rest of the seasons through Netflix, but I haven't gotten to that episode yet.
                        It's season 2! You can read here what happen in this ep.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the link. I'm checking it out right now.
                          http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

That's one of my favorite episodes...... and one of my most quotable ones...

"Screw me this is impossible..."

"Crichton!!! Can you show me how to do this?"
                            "Oh my god... Unzip... pull it out... point it like a gun... and shoot it..."

"By the Hynerian GODS! That is GOOD!!!!"

"Oh come on, MAN! They're here. They're RIGHT HERE! They've been her a couple of arns and I just had to--"
                            "Crichton, if I have to catch you looking at any of my other body parts, I'll break your legs. Even if they are mine."

ROFLMAO

Comment

Anyway, yeah, I can't wait to see Vala again. I wonder if there will be any Daniel/Vala interaction or if it is only going to be
                              Spoiler:
                              her taking over his body.
                              The second option I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                                That's one of my favorite episodes...... and one of my most quotable ones...

"Screw me this is impossible..."

"Crichton!!! Can you show me how to do this?"
                                "Oh my god... Unzip... pull it out... point it like a gun... and shoot it..."

"By the Hynerian GODS! That is GOOD!!!!"

"Oh come on, MAN! They're here. They're RIGHT HERE! They've been her a couple of arns and I just had to--"
                                "Crichton, if I have to catch you looking at any of my other body parts, I'll break your legs. Even if they are mine."

ROFLMAO
                                You're so right!!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X