Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
    well it kinda would be hard for them to have their hands EXACTLY the same, since they're two different people lol

but DAMN, i cannot WAIT until tomorrow's preview of SG1 next week! Heck, i can't wait for next week!
    I totally agree!

There's only us,
    There's only this
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
    No other road,
    No other way
    No day but today...

Comment

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...49.html#cutid1 (Crusade Spoilers)

*whistles* Sorry, couldn't help myself ^_^ I have no will-power when it comes to Daniel/Vala Shippage lol

Comment

I've been off squeeing over the pics. Poor Vala. She needs her Daniel.

Comment

*whistles* Sorry, couldn't help myself ^_^ I have no will-power when it comes to Daniel/Vala Shippage lol
          Great story!

There's only us,
          There's only this
          No other road,
          No other way
          No day but today...

Comment

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Very good one!

Thanks.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

sweeet its really good. i asked on your lj if you make another part, do you? pleeease

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                  sweeet its really good. i asked on your lj if you make another part, do you? pleeease
                  Well.. I can seeee........ I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT..... it all just depends on when i have the time

Comment

*stares at ticker*

ONE MORE WEEK! *squeals*

There's only us,
                    There's only this
                    No other road,
                    No other way
                    No day but today...

Comment

I don't think I'm a Daniel/Vala shipper in the seriously romantic sense, but I certainly love seeing their interaction. I can't wait to see 'Crusade' when
                      Spoiler:
                      Vala takes over Daniel's body. I wonder if she'll 'take a look' at him since he has already 'seen her'.
                      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                        I don't think I'm a Daniel/Vala shipper in the seriously romantic sense, but I certainly love seeing their interaction. I can't wait to see 'Crusade' when
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala takes over Daniel's body. I wonder if she'll 'take a look' at him since he has already 'seen her'.
                        Now that I wanna see!

I'd be contend with friendship only, as long as it's sharp and witty dialogue. That's what we've got fanfic for.

*winks at LMichelle and Hybridbabe*

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Reminds me on Farscape "Out of their minds"
                          Spoiler:

Comment

LMAO! That was the best episode ever. Was so jealous of chyrton, some guys get all the luck.
                            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              Now that I wanna see!

I'd be contend with friendship only, as long as it's sharp and witty dialogue. That's what we've got fanfic for.

*winks at LMichelle and Hybridbabe*

A.
                              My thought exactly. Only friendship. and im looking forward for next WEEK!!!!!

Reminds me on Farscape "Out of their minds"
                              One of the best. i was LMAO so hard when i first so it

Comment

Spoiler:
                                lol that would be fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X