No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda think that Daniel should stay single the whole time. Vala is too tough for him. She beat him up SO bad. Or at least thats what i think!! But, Vala should get Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_jackson_freak
      I kinda think that Daniel should stay single the whole time. Vala is too tough for him. She beat him up SO bad. Or at least thats what i think!! But, Vala should get Ben.
      LOL. Vala can't get Ben, she can get Cam
      but i like the dynamic betweem Michael and Claudia so...Vala and Daniel is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
        Hell, this whole season has been really awesome. I'm lovin' almost 75% of the eps!!!!!
        i know i love the first 6 episodes, and about the others, they're good too, but i miss jack sooo much *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_jackson_freak
          Nope. Vala and Daniel are simply made for each other. They just don't know it yet Well, Daniel doesn't realize it yet, Vala knows it from the start I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            Nope. Vala and Daniel are simply made for each other. They just don't know it yet Well, Daniel doesn't realize it yet, Vala knows it from the start I think...

There's only us,
            There's only this
            Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
            No other road,
            No other way
            No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
              i know i love the first 6 episodes, and about the others, they're good too, but i miss jack sooo much *sigh*
              You know what's funny? I watched the conclusion of origin today and saw that scene with J and D....... and i hated it.

Honestly, as much as I enjoyed O'Neill on the show in the previous seasons, I really don't notice that he's gone.... if it's that O'Neill in Origin or Cam, I'll take Cam any day.

Comment

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...03.html#cutid1 *whistles*

time for a chapter 2, ain't it?

Comment

Thank you.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Thank you indeed

Comment

You know what's funny? I watched the conclusion of origin today and saw that scene with J and D....... and i hated it.

Honestly, as much as I enjoyed O'Neill on the show in the previous seasons, I really don't notice that he's gone.... if it's that O'Neill in Origin or Cam, I'll take Cam any day.
                      i didn't like the J/D scene in origin much, it was so unnatural. maybe its a good thing that they have a new guy on the team. i'll watch the rest of the season, and then i'll see.

thanks for the second part of the ff hybridbabe

Comment

Of course. And thank you!

There's only us,
                        There's only this
                        No other road,
                        No other way
                        No day but today...

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Do you know that TODAY is the first day of shooting season 10? Which means.... a lot of Vala and Daniel in a few months! Hooray!

Comment

I know. I thought about that this morning. First day of shooting! Claudia, Michael and Ben all in the same place. That's a lot of hotness for Canada, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                I know. I thought about that this morning. First day of shooting! Claudia, Michael and Ben all in the same place. That's a lot of hotness for Canada, isn't it?
                                Hopefully it'll warm up their winter

There's only us,
                                There's only this
                                No other road,
                                No other way
                                No day but today...

Comment

Working...
                                X