No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all of you amazing artsy people...
    I'm looking to change my sig to a Daniel Vala sig...if anyone has any floating around or any suggestions I would Love it! let me know if anyone is interested i'm not picky i just want my name (natalia) on it and whatever else is up to you! I have no talent for that kind of thing...wish i did!

nat

PS thanks for adding the pic DJgirl!
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

S-Sports

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
        I'm looking to change my sig to a Daniel Vala sig...if anyone has any floating around or any suggestions I would Love it! let me know if anyone is interested i'm not picky i just want my name (natalia) on it and whatever else is up to you! I have no talent for that kind of thing...wish i did!

nat

NP!

Stef is wonderful at making sigs! If she doesn't have time, I could give it a try I have made all of mine that are currently rotating
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

nat

Hey, I could do it. You can look through any of my banners (the link is in my sig under "fanart"). Or I could make you one from scratch Just PM me with any pic choices or specifics if you want my help.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post

That is a great thought! Oh my gosh...I have to watch the ep again because it will have a whole new look to me. Like the crying scene has totally changed now. Knowing that we were right and he is hurting with her. Totally changed for me. This is why I love this thread, shows me what I've missed.

Does anyone watch the Teal'c/Sam stuff differently now?
            GASP...another OMG...I suddenly have this little scene running through my head...somebody is pouring wine and Vala puts her hand over her glass,
            there are raised eyebrows all around and someone says
            "Vala, you're refusing alcohol?"
            And than that's when they tell everyone....oh I love it, I love it...definitely putting this little scene in my 'lifetime' series.

RE: Sam/Teal'c...I always did wonder about the way he was the one outside the door when Landry died and she went into his arms without hesitation...makes me really sad for Cam tho.
            LC
            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

T-Treasure

sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

S: Seduction

Djay
                He's her Lobster!
                LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                  RE: Sam/Teal'c...I always did wonder about the way he was the one outside the door when Landry died and she went into his arms without hesitation...makes me really sad for Cam tho.
                  Are you sad because Sam/Cam should be together? One of the problems I have with that scene is that Cam should be there...I mean, he's the one who seems to share the most scenes with Landry...especially in Unending. Always felt odd that it was Sam and Teal'c there, with nary a sign of two people I think he's the closest to: Cam and Vala. Oh well...

-Stef

Comment

T: Tear

Djay
                    He's her Lobster!
                    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                      ITAWTC!
                      *sheepish* ITAWTC?

S: Sexy
                      *insert picture of vala in daniel's bed in the pink tank top outfit here*

PS Milena's fic Being found is amazing (the new chapter is no exception ) and anyone who hasn't read it should!!!!!
                      Aw thanks Nat!! ^_^

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                      GASP...another OMG...I suddenly have this little scene running through my head...somebody is pouring wine and Vala puts her hand over her glass,
                      there are raised eyebrows all around and someone says
                      "Vala, you're refusing alcohol?"
                      And than that's when they tell everyone....oh I love it, I love it...definitely putting this little scene in my 'lifetime' series.

LC
                      LC I meant to tell you before but HOLY COW thanks SOOO much for pointing that out!! Now the whole 'baby on board' idea isn't just a passing glance granted by the miscarriage scene, there's the joy of expecting during the Christmas scene too!! *iiiiiitching to write my Unending fic now...*

T: Toys Same pic, different context

Spoiler:

Oh and I did suspect something on the Sam/Teal'c front in Unending, especially after that hug, which makes Cam's cabin fever alll the more understandable, poor guy

And 30 minutes to Origin discussion!
                      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

T-Teenagers

Comment

Glad I didn't miss too much while reading Milena's fic - which is awesome by the way!!

Hmmm.... ooh, got one
                          T: Ties that Bind

~Erin

EDIT: Very nice, Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                            *sheepish* ITAWTC?

Aw thanks Nat!! ^_^

LC I meant to tell you before but HOLY COW thanks SOOO much for pointing that out!! Now the whole 'baby on board' idea isn't just a passing glance granted by the miscarriage scene, there's the joy of expecting during the Christmas scene too!! *iiiiiitching to write my Unending fic now...*

T: Toys Same pic, different context

Spoiler:
                            http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/Milena_D2/Unending/sg1s10e20_0382.jpg
                            Teeheehee, I love it Milena!!!

U-Unending

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                              *sheepish* ITAWTC?
                              ITAWTC = I totally agree with that comment *grin*
                              Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Are you sad because Sam/Cam should be together? One of the problems I have with that scene is that Cam should be there...I mean, he's the one who seems to share the most scenes with Landry...especially in Unending. Always felt odd that it was Sam and Teal'c there, with nary a sign of two people I think he's the closest to: Cam and Vala. Oh well...

-Stef
                                I just felt sad that out of all of them I thought it was Cam who needed the...um...outlet the most...I'm surprised he didn't need psychiatric help before the end.
                                LC
                                (definitely going to bed now...sorry to miss the discussion...but hey I'll have 10 or 12 pages to trudge thru in the morning,lol)
                                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X