No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old banner I made pertaining to Vala and her boys...

Is it just me or does Daniel look like he has a handlebar mustache?

EDIT: You like my J/A banner, do you? One of my favorite moments of the series (and favorite episodes)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*sigh*
      I am so very thankful this show seems to love leather outfits..
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

It makes life good for us viewers. Whoa I can't get over how many of us are online

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Oh, and if anyone is interested, some links to Vala & D/V icons were dropped my way...

Vala + Others

Various Vala (and some D/V) by I think zuz and scarimor.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
            *sigh*
            I am so very thankful this show seems to love leather outfits..
            Leather eh???

Spoiler:
            Coz it's not D/V related...

clicky for bigger

Farscape had leather down.... lol

Uh, to offset my completely irrelevant post...

How long are these ep discussions going on? Are you doing a new ep each day?
            sigpic

Comment

Toomi, you just made me a very happy camper XD
              Farscape definitely loved leather, which is another (albeit a slightly shallow) reason I love it. hehe.

And unfortunately I don't know how long the episode posts go..

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Yeah one episode a day Though are we going to do the last two of season nine? Because there isn't much D/V, same for a couple of season ten episodes that Daniel's not in.

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Failures. How dare they sleep!?!? You can always count on at least one D/V-er to be awake at what others might consider to be ungodly hours.

Ooh, breakthrough?? That's always good. I'm getting places with my vid. I almost have the bones of the vid down (oh, Stef has many, many stages of development because, well, she's an insane perfectionist). All of this chatter is strangely enough, helping me concentrate. It's always nice to take little breaks...keeps the mind fresh.
                  It DOES doesn't it? And I really like the small distractions too, though I can't comment on much cuz I'm soooo on a roll, finally And perfectionism is important! You need to believe in your own work, the appreciation of others is great (and I'm a complete review-whore) but I can't accept great reviews if I don't like my own work So keep editing till you love it to death!!!

And I'm so sorry in advance but this chapter looks to last about 15 freakin' pages -_- They're usually about 10-12 and people think those are long...Sorry!!

I'll be back to comment on something worthwhile soon, I promise, just gotta get all this down first!
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    It DOES doesn't it? And I really like the small distractions too, though I can't comment on much cuz I'm soooo on a roll, finally And perfectionism is important! You need to believe in your own work, the appreciation of others is great (and I'm a complete review-whore) but I can't accept great reviews if I don't like my own work So keep editing till you love it to death!!!

And I'm so sorry in advance but this chapter looks to last about 15 freakin' pages -_- They're usually about 10-12 and people think those are long...Sorry!!

I'll be back to comment on something worthwhile soon, I promise, just gotta get all this down first!
                    Hey! Do not apologize for long chapters, personally, I love 'em, the longer the better!

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

This is kind of OT but I'm settling in to watch a football match (that's AFL or Aussie rules) and my team (Richmond Tigers) has a player called Daniel Jackson. Everytime I go to the footy and see his name on screen I have a brief Stargate flash

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I got to sleep for a few hours and this is what I miss! I haven't seen the thread move this fast in months!

Kales is very much alive, but busy as all hell. Moving, work and uni starts up in a few weeks.

Welcome to the dark side Odakota_Rose!

CrazyLikeAFox: Brilliant! If you love football, what better way of combining two thing you love
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                          Hey everyone, I see that ValaMalduran is here. Come in and join the party. The beginning of tonight started at post 15209 Page#761. We are discussing Avalon2 and other things such as leather.
                          Did someone say leather??

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          How long are these ep discussions going on? Are you doing a new ep each day?[/COLOR]
                          Yup, new episode everyday. I was going to put it to everyone here. Should we cover "Crusade," "Camelot," "Uninvited," "Insiders," and "Line in the Sand" since Daniel/Vala aren't in them together? Technically, Daniel is referenced in some...and we can still speculate about certain aspects. I'll leave it to everyone here.

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                            This is kind of OT but I'm settling in to watch a football match (that's AFL or Aussie rules) and my team (Richmond Tigers) has a player called Daniel Jackson. Everytime I go to the footy and see his name on screen I have a brief Stargate flash
                            Nothing wrong with that. That would probably be the only thing I'd find enjoyable about a football game. Oh, wait...are you talking about soccer?

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Did someone say leather??

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...CD-Leather.jpg
                              http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...D-Leather2.jpg

Yup, new episode everyday. I was going to put it to everyone here. Should we cover "Crusade," "Camelot," "Uninvited," "Insiders," and "Line in the Sand" since Daniel/Vala aren't in them together? Technically, Daniel is referenced in some...and we can still speculate about certain aspects. I'll leave it to everyone here.

-Stef
                              Oh my... I think you lot are trying to kill me.... Love the pics Stef!!!

Isn't Vala in Daniel in Crusade?

Ok, I gotta hit the hay... It's 3 am here and all this chattiness has put me terribly behind in writing and I gotta be up early. I'll try to stop by tomorrow but then I'm gone for a few days... *sobs* I hope I don't miss the MM discussion coz it's one of my faves... (and not only for the reason many of you will probably guess...lol )

ETA: Just looked at my control pannel... Thanks for the green guys!!! *hugs thread*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much RinggoldGate glad you like
                                Stef when I say football I don't mean soccer. AFL's been around for over a hundred years, designed to keep cricketers fit during the winter season. Useless trivia I know but kinda interesing.
                                I think it'd be good to do the other episodes even if Daniel's not in them. There are some reactions by Vala in some episodes that we can squeal over!

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X