Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    ...I think I'm in...

Hey everyone! ^_^ I was made wise to this forum quite a while ago but my supreme lack of intelligence when faced with shiny buttons and moving pictures prevented me from realizing that I just had to click on the 'Register' link to get in. ^_~

I won't take up too much space, just wanted to say hi and thank you all for an amazing and supportive environment of D/V love! I'm really impressed how well you've maintained a "live and let live" (or rather "ship and let ship" as I've seen somewhere here ) thread.

As I've said I'm not so great with the media side of technology, I'm a writer, so I probably won't be posting many pics (sorry!) but I've got fics to offer! ^_^ I don't know if I should leave a link here but they're on my homepage (LJ)!

So hi again, and I saw the sub-topic of being French a while ago...don't know if it counts but I'm French-Canadian...(and darn proud!) ^_^

Milena ^_~
    Great to see you over here! Take up as much space as you like, and pimp your fics away. How else are we going to know when you've updated

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    On the other hand, I've some bad news regarding my life and I can't even say wow to new spoiler about Daniel which is quite awesome. Because yesterday while i was at work, burglars broke into my place, and stole my notebook, home theather, and some cash money etc. They cut a lof of my dresses, and bags for looking money. All drawers was empty to the floor, some things was cutten again. My place looks like WW3 has just happened there. And it was still daylight while they were doing it.

I'm so down!!!!
    Gioia! *Hugs and passes cookies*
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

...I think I'm in...

Hey everyone! ^_^ I was made wise to this forum quite a while ago but my supreme lack of intelligence when faced with shiny buttons and moving pictures prevented me from realizing that I just had to click on the 'Register' link to get in. ^_~

I won't take up too much space, just wanted to say hi and thank you all for an amazing and supportive environment of D/V love! I'm really impressed how well you've maintained a "live and let live" (or rather "ship and let ship" as I've seen somewhere here ) thread.

As I've said I'm not so great with the media side of technology, I'm a writer, so I probably won't be posting many pics (sorry!) but I've got fics to offer! ^_^ I don't know if I should leave a link here but they're on my homepage (LJ)!

So hi again, and I saw the sub-topic of being French a while ago...don't know if it counts but I'm French-Canadian...(and darn proud!) ^_^

Milena ^_~

I can't wait to read your fics. Please post the link to your LJ!!!!

Oh MY. You're actually here!!!!!!
      Hear, people, she's one of the best amazing writers I've ever seen in any fandom, and my favorite Dala author. I'm so glad that you finally found your way to here!!

On the other hand, I've some bad news regarding my life and I can't even say wow to new spoiler about Daniel which is quite awesome. Because yesterday while i was at work, burglars broke into my place, and stole my notebook, home theather, and some cash money etc. They cut a lof of my dresses, and bags for looking money. All drawers was empty to the floor, some things was cutten again. My place looks like WW3 has just happened there. And it was still daylight while they were doing it.

I'm so down!!!!

(((((Gioia)))))) I am so sorry. Some people just suck!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks girls!!

Okay, as I was changing my passwords against any possible hack attack in the future, I've just discovered what does mean those green dots, and actually what means 'green ya baby' in the forums

Lol!! I'm a little bit slow, I think!! But there is people out there, greened me for my posts, and that made me so happy and plus no one redded me, well that might be because I don't really play different threads but it's something, I guess.

I love my little green dots!!!!

Edit: Geez, now it came to me that I've had two Unending ficlet that was so close finishing in my stolen laptop. And I don't have backup any other place. So I've lost them too. With all my episodes of SG-1, Heroes and Ugly Betty. So sad...
        Last edited by gioia; 10 August 2007, 05:42 AM.
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

...I think I'm in...

Milena ^_~
          Welcome Milena! I like your fic. My favorite is Being Found and I love the chapter 7 of Misappropriation of Lives. It's beautiful the D/V moment.

A new crea (spoiler for Unending):
          Spoiler:

Gioia and the little green dots
          Edit: Sorry for you Gioia.
          Last edited by Vala MalDoran-Jackson; 10 August 2007, 06:00 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala MalDoran-Jackson View Post
            Welcome Milena! I like your fic. My favorite is Being Found and I love the chapter 7 of Misappropriation of Lives. It's beautiful the D/V moment.

Spoiler:

Gioia and the little green dots
            Edit: Sorry for you Gioia.
            Very nice Vala MDJ.

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

I'm so down!!!!
              I've PM'd you, gioia, but I just want to say, again, how sorry I am to hear you had to go through that. Having been burglarized myself four times now in the past year (three times in the past two and a half months), words can't describe just how much it sucks.

As for the spoilers...wow! I have to admit, that's far more extreme than anything I thought they'd do to poor Daniel, considering everything else he's been through already. Hmm...anyone want to write alternate Continuum fics about Vala helping Daniel through something like that?
              Suzie

My LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by smb814 View Post
                I've PM'd you, gioia, but I just want to say, again, how sorry I am to hear you had to go through that. Having been burglarized myself four times now in the past year (three times in the past two and a half months), words can't describe just how much it sucks.
                I replied to you. again many thanks!
                I can't imagine how could be terrible being burglarized(btw, I love that word!!) four times!! I'm at my first, and it's already a suckage.

As for the spoilers...wow! I have to admit, that's far more extreme than anything I thought they'd do to poor Daniel, considering everything else he's been through already. Hmm...anyone want to write alternate Continuum fics about Vala helping Daniel through something like that?
                That would be so nice. But I think also would be nice if we saw Qetesh taking care of Daniel at that time. Pretty scary, huh?
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

...I think I'm in...

<SNIP>

I love all of your stuff Glad to see you finally decided to join us!! And don't worry about being confused about certain things, gioia has been with us for awhile, and she only just figured out what the green blocks mean, right gioia? In all fairness, it took me awhile to figure out a lot of the abbreviations. I had no idea what "RL" meant....Was it a person? A TV show?! Then, of course, I managed to deduce its meaning.

NOOOO!! Poor gioia!! What is with everybody getting robbed?! That sucks beyond words Here, maybe this will make you feel better...

If that doesn't do it for you, I have a fun D/V video that is all but complete and should be released later today

Originally posted by Vala MalDoran-Jackson View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Lovely banner I see someone's in an "Unending" mood

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Speaking of "The Shroud," it's such a small moment, but I love this part...
                    Spoiler:
                    VALA: So, she trusted you enough to turn you into a prior.
                    DANIEL: She had to.
                    CAM: Why?
                    DANIEL: Because she knew I was her best chance at converting Earth.
                    VALA: (whispers) And me.

Say what you will about Adria, but she obviously see what they mean to each other.

Why am I so tired?! All I want to do is take a nice, long nap....but I have things to do!

-Stef
                    Oh I love this moment!

*sigh* I tried to extend an olive branch in the S/J thread (by saying how much they've grown on me as a ship), and I got a negative PM from someone as a result I guess I can't be accepted into the fold because I'm a D/V and C/S shipper. You guys forgive me for liking Cam/Vala, Tomin/Vala, and Teal'c/Vala, right? Please?

Gosh, I hate fighting...at least it was in PM form, so nobody else's day was ruined

-Stef
                    Oh we love you Stef. No matter who you ship.

I've just seen an article at Solution in which is reported that Malozzi said that in S4 SGA there won't be any Daniel Jackson appearance. It's also reported that Vala and Cam won't be there either.
                    I guess it isn't so bad because we at least know for sure that Daniel won't have any adventure without Vala.
                    Here is the link:
                    http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=938
                    I wish they were. If they were, I might watch seaosn 4.

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                    To all shippers!
                    I'm leaving saturday morning very very early but will hand around in the pond tomorrow but if I don't make it out to this thread all of you who are coming to the chicago con see ya there!!!
                    Have fun!

Originally posted by djay View Post
                    Ohhh! Spoilers here for Daniel and the movies INCLUDING the reason Daniel doesn't go to the Arctic!

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=941

Spoiler:
                    He loses a leg! It looks like we will be getting emo Daniel.

Djay
                    Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                    Oh thank god...

Spoiler:
                    Was it hard to leave Daniel in such a dark place when he is usually so hopeful and optimistic?

Well, the good thing about that script is it is resolved. It doesn’t necessarily become an aspect of the character for a long term basis. That gets reset so it is a nice thing to play, and then you go back and play the character you’ve become attached to.
                    I know 'Iheartvala' that's what I thought too... ^_^...but I love angsty Daniel, I can't wait.
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

...I think I'm in...

Milena ^_~
                      welcome, I have become addicted to your fics so I am very pleased to see you here.

Oh MY. You're actually here!!!!!!
                      Hear, people, she's one of the best amazing writers I've ever seen in any fandom, and my favorite Dala author. I'm so glad that you finally found your way to here!!

I'm so down!!!!
                      sorry about the burglary.... buy new locks and call your insurance agent! That sucketh girl about losing your stories .

Comment

I love all of your stuff Glad to see you finally decided to join us!! And don't worry about being confused about certain things, gioia has been with us for awhile, and she only just figured out what the green blocks mean, right gioia? In all fairness, it took me awhile to figure out a lot of the abbreviations. I had no idea what "RL" meant....Was it a person? A TV show?! Then, of course, I managed to deduce its meaning.

NOOOO!! Poor gioia!! What is with everybody getting robbed?! That sucks beyond words Here, maybe this will make you feel better...

If that doesn't do it for you, I have a fun D/V video that is all but complete and should be released later today

Lovely banner I see someone's in an "Unending" mood

-Stef
                        First of all, LOVE that edited picture It would be nice to inset myself there...LOL

I can't wait to see your video Stef
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Hey all been lurking for awhile miss you all Welcome Milena_D

pic run pic run Fun Fri pic run

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Time for a little Daniel/Vala fun? I think so...

Enjoy!!

-Stef
                            Last edited by Stef; 10 August 2007, 04:34 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Enjoy!!

-Stef
                              Umm Stef, you got another link, because that's your other vid 23, and as much as I love that one, I want to see the new one!

Comment

Enjoy!!

-Stef
                                BRAVO!!!!!! I totally loved it. You are so good at those
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X