No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the last two are the only ones that I'm really worried about. That and "The Shroud" since any pictures of Daniel will be a MAJOR plot spoiler

He was pretty delicious in that episode though, wasn't he? Cute picture of Vala....and the team...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Yeah, the last two are the only ones that I'm really worried about. That and "The Shroud" since any pictures of Daniel will be a MAJOR plot spoiler

He was pretty delicious in that episode though, wasn't he? Cute picture of Vala....and the team...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...-Vala-Cute.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...FunnyPoker.jpg

-Stef
      I already have a Shroud banner on my rotator. Almost everyone has seen the episodes and I haven't gotten complaints....yet. It is my "Making Origin Look Good!" one.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Oh....well, I just like to be safe I'm always paranoid I'll offend someone. I figure that I do that enough unintentionally, I should at least try to stop it when I can

So, you excited for Chicago?? Gonne dress up? Of course, the problem with dressing up for SG-1 is that there isn't quite the same craziness that you'd get from something like SW. I mean, you'll either be wearing greens, blues, or neutral colors (for the Tok'ra and Ancients). Of course, you could always pay homage to Ba'al and wear the most extravagant outfit you can find
        Despite my obsessive nature, I've never been able to make myself dress up for anything. I just...I can't take that step.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh....well, I just like to be safe I'm always paranoid I'll offend someone. I figure that I do that enough unintentionally, I should at least try to stop it when I can

So, you excited for Chicago?? Gonne dress up? Of course, the problem with dressing up for SG-1 is that there isn't quite the same craziness that you'd get from something like SW. I mean, you'll either be wearing greens, blues, or neutral colors (for the Tok'ra and Ancients). Of course, you could always pay homage to Ba'al and wear the most extravagant outfit you can find
          Despite my obsessive nature, I've never been able to make myself dress up for anything. I just...I can't take that step.

-Stef
          I am soooooo excited about Chicago!!! No I am not going to dress up, even though I do have a Stargate BDU uniform that I wore for Halloween last year. I don't think I could take that step either.

As silly as this sounds, I am probably going to buy a whole new outfit for the Con.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            I am soooooo excited about Chicago!!! No I am not going to dress up, even though I do have a Stargate BDU uniform that I wore for Halloween last year. I don't think I could take that step either.

As silly as this sounds, I am probably going to buy a whole new outfit for the Con.
            That's not silly, I probably will too! Gotta look good for MS and CS So, just look for the trampiest girl sitting near you

-Stef

Comment

Time to *bump* the thread.

I believe I asked people to post their favorite Daniel, Vala, or D/V expressions a few days ago. I forgot to do my own!!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                Hiya, G.
                I have been a bit scarce lately. Mum broke her leg so I took two weeks off work to take care of her. Dad was in hospital for a week so it was a bit chaotic for a while. Hopefully things will settle down soon.
                Still been in lurk mode though.

Djay
                *Hugs* Hope it's all getting better!

-Stef
                I am soooo dressing up as a Goa'uld for Halloween. And it's all your fault
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                  *Hugs* Hope it's all getting better!

I am soooo dressing up as a Goa'uld for Halloween. And it's all your fault
                  I can't wait to see...(basic Continuum spoiler)
                  Spoiler:
                  ...what Qetesh looks like in Continuum. Maybe I could go as her for Halloween. Of course, that's provided that the movie comes out by then...and there's a party for me to go to.

-Stef

Comment

Ohhh! Spoilers here for Daniel and the movies INCLUDING the reason Daniel doesn't go to the Arctic!

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=941

Spoiler:
                    He loses a leg! It looks like we will be getting emo Daniel.

Djay
                    He's her Lobster!
                    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Bitter, one-legged Daniel? Sign me up!

-Stef

Comment

Oh thank god...

Spoiler:
                        Was it hard to leave Daniel in such a dark place when he is usually so hopeful and optimistic?

Well, the good thing about that script is it is resolved. It doesn’t necessarily become an aspect of the character for a long term basis. That gets reset so it is a nice thing to play, and then you go back and play the character you’ve become attached to.

Comment

Ohhh! Spoilers here for Daniel and the movies INCLUDING the reason Daniel doesn't go to the Arctic!

Spoiler:

Djay
                          Okay
                          Spoiler:
                          forget that I said Daniel getting frostbite was lame(absolutely no pun intended)...this will be amazing. Question is will he remember anything of the experience and if so will it effect him long term?

thanks for the link.
                          LC
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Spoiler:

Djay
                            Spoiler:
                            Bitter, one-legged Daniel? Sign me up!

-Stef
                            Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                            Oh thank god...

Spoiler:
                            Was it hard to leave Daniel in such a dark place when he is usually so hopeful and optimistic?

Well, the good thing about that script is it is resolved. It doesn’t necessarily become an aspect of the character for a long term basis. That gets reset so it is a nice thing to play, and then you go back and play the character you’ve become attached to.
                            Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                            Okay
                            Spoiler:
                            forget that I said Daniel getting frostbite was lame(absolutely no pun intended)...this will be amazing. Question is will he remember anything of the experience and if so will it effect him long term?

thanks for the link.
                            LC
                            OMG....
                            Spoiler:
                            MS is pretty good at playing whumped very well. I am just glad that it will all get reset!

I cannot wait to see this. Why can't it come out sooner?
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

...I think I'm in...

Hey everyone! ^_^ I was made wise to this forum quite a while ago but my supreme lack of intelligence when faced with shiny buttons and moving pictures prevented me from realizing that I just had to click on the 'Register' link to get in. ^_~

I won't take up too much space, just wanted to say hi and thank you all for an amazing and supportive environment of D/V love! I'm really impressed how well you've maintained a "live and let live" (or rather "ship and let ship" as I've seen somewhere here ) thread.

As I've said I'm not so great with the media side of technology, I'm a writer, so I probably won't be posting many pics (sorry!) but I've got fics to offer! ^_^ I don't know if I should leave a link here but they're on my homepage (LJ)!

So hi again, and I saw the sub-topic of being French a while ago...don't know if it counts but I'm French-Canadian...(and darn proud!) ^_^

Milena ^_~
                              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                                ...I think I'm in...

Hey everyone! ^_^ I was made wise to this forum quite a while ago but my supreme lack of intelligence when faced with shiny buttons and moving pictures prevented me from realizing that I just had to click on the 'Register' link to get in. ^_~

I won't take up too much space, just wanted to say hi and thank you all for an amazing and supportive environment of D/V love! I'm really impressed how well you've maintained a "live and let live" (or rather "ship and let ship" as I've seen somewhere here ) thread.

As I've said I'm not so great with the media side of technology, I'm a writer, so I probably won't be posting many pics (sorry!) but I've got fics to offer! ^_^ I don't know if I should leave a link here but they're on my homepage (LJ)!

So hi again, and I saw the sub-topic of being French a while ago...don't know if it counts but I'm French-Canadian...(and darn proud!) ^_^

Milena ^_~

Oh MY. You're actually here!!!!!!
                                Hear, people, she's one of the best amazing writers I've ever seen in any fandom, and my favorite Dala author. I'm so glad that you finally found your way to here!!

On the other hand, I've some bad news regarding my life and I can't even say wow to new spoiler about Daniel which is quite awesome. Because yesterday while i was at work, burglars broke into my place, and stole my notebook, home theather, and some cash money etc. They cut a lof of my dresses, and bags for looking money. All drawers was empty to the floor, some things was cutten again. My place looks like WW3 has just happened there. And it was still daylight while they were doing it.

I'm so down!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X