Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
    I've posted a new Daniel/Vala fic that's post-"Unending".

Light Me Up

PG.

Please feel free to leave a comment
    ABSOLUTELY outstanding. Thanks so much for this link, made my night.
    LC
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

esoap your story was fantastic, love the reactions of all the characters.

Just voted at the best kiss thread, we have regained the lead! (barely)

Anyway I've dived into the word of stargate fanfiction, forgive my self promotion.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3708200/...ries_of_Qetesh

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Just thought I'd let everyone know that we're about to lose the lead we had in the favorite kiss game. J/S is now at 32, we're at 33. Damn you, gioia! We had a 15+ lead earlier today, then you had to go and say it wouldn't last. LOL. Okay, seriously, I need to stop editing this vid and go to bed. I will....now.
        Stef
        Ohhh!!!
        Me and my big mouth!!!!
        Just voted, btw
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Hey, newbie here I've been viewing this board as a guest for while now but I thought it was about time I joined.

I started watching SG-1 during "Line in the Sand," so I'm a little late to the party I guess. I hadn't seen any of Daniel and Vala until I got to The Shroud, and although the scene they shared was small, it made me fall in love with them. The way she was able to get to him and understand him better than anyone else. The way he was hurt by her reservations about his honesty. There was such a genuine connection there. Of course, I didn't see that much more between them until Dominion and Unending (I was beginning to think I was imagining a burgeoning relationship). But those two episodes restored my faith, and when I went back and watched the rest of season 10, I discovered so many other wonderful moments (the scene in Memento Mori was AMAZING!).

I'm still working on 9. I just went and got the DVDs yesterday, and plan on watching as many as I can today. Any good episodes for them in this season?

Okay, so I've babbled enough, considering this is my first post. I just wanted to say hi, and have my first post be here. You guys seem to have a genuinely welcoming environment, that's why I wanted my "coming out" to be here

Oh, and where does everyone get their banners? Do you make them yourselves or is there someone I should see? I'm afraid I'm not much of an artist.

Thank you to Stef for the banner

Comment

Ah, and here come the reinforcements. Looks like our 10+ lead in the favorite kiss picture game is gone now J/S are currently within 8. Anyone who hasn't voted (that includes all you lurkers ), take a second to go and vote now. And just because I'm a nice person, feel free to use any of these pictures (you can just copy the image location and paste it directly in the thread if you like).

And with that, I will head to bed at an uncharacteristically early hour. Night!

-Stef
            Much appreciated! As of my vote, we've only got five more to go!

Light Me Up

PG.

Loved it, especially Teal'c quoting Shakespeare!

Originally posted by Valerie Toodad View Post
            Hey, newbie here I've been viewing this board as a guest for while now but I thought it was about time I joined.

I started watching SG-1 during "Line in the Sand," so I'm a little late to the party I guess. I hadn't seen any of Daniel and Vala until I got to The Shroud, and although the scene they shared was small, it made me fall in love with them. The way she was able to get to him and understand him better than anyone else. The way he was hurt by her reservations about his honesty. There was such a genuine connection there. Of course, I didn't see that much more between them until Dominion and Unending (I was beginning to think I was imagining a burgeoning relationship). But those two episodes restored my faith, and when I went back and watched the rest of season 10, I discovered so many other wonderful moments (the scene in Memento Mori was AMAZING!).

I'm still working on 9. I just went and got the DVDs yesterday, and plan on watching as many as I can today. Any good episodes for them in this season?

Okay, so I've babbled enough, considering this is my first post. I just wanted to say hi, and have my first post be here. You guys seem to have a genuinely welcoming environment, that's why I wanted my "coming out" to be here

Oh, and where does everyone get their banners? Do you make them yourselves or is there someone I should see? I'm afraid I'm not much of an artist.
            Welcome aboard! Stef is mostly responsible for the banners, but there's a few others turning their hand to the artistic side of things
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

First off, WELCOME ABOARD, Valerie It's always great to see new faces! And I LOVE your name!! If you want a signature, I'd be happy to make you one.

Secondly, it's coming down to the last few votes in the favorite kiss picture contest. We only need 5 more votes to win (S/J need 7 or 8). So, head on over there right now if you haven't already done so, and cast your vote

VOTE HERE

PICTURES HERE:
              Spoiler:

Am I sounding like a broken record? Yes. But just think of it this way, if you vote, I'll stop asking you too

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, guys I would be so greatful if you could make me a banner. I don't really have any preferences, other than it being Daniel and Vala related. Maybe something to do with The Shroud, or does that violate the spoiler policy? If not that, anything else would be fine Thanks!!

Comment

Ohh, it seems that you all have goodies for us!!!
                  I wish I had time to read them, or capping more...

And Valerie, welcome aboard!!!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Thanks Oh, Stef, I voted in that kissing game. But it looks like J/S are tied with us now. Sorry, I guess I didn't help out that much. Oh, and I love your favorite D/V moments game. So great to have a game just for Daniel/Vala fans.

I LOVE the sig, by the way. Now I feel like a bona fide member of the board

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                      esoap your story was fantastic, love the reactions of all the characters.

Just voted at the best kiss thread, we have regained the lead! (barely)

Anyway I've dived into the word of stargate fanfiction, forgive my self promotion.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3708200/...ries_of_Qetesh
                      As soon as I get a spare moment I will go and read.

Originally posted by Valerie Toodad View Post

Stef definitely makes the best banners around. I have just recently started making my own, but they don't compare to Stef! Can't wait to see what she comes up with for you.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks!!

Light Me Up

PG.

Teal'c and Shakspeare, it's very funny! I love the D/V moments.
                        “No explanation necessary,” Mitchell says. He puts a hand up towards them in an effort to block the view. “Way too much information already.”
                        Cheer!

Welcome Valerie!
                        Last edited by Vala MalDoran-Jackson; 08 August 2007, 08:45 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! We just won the Best Kiss game
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

*bows before valaaeryn* Way to ensure D/V's victory

Since we only have one other kiss, I guess it will be PU That's a great kiss though....wish I could kiss something that attractive like that. Although, I suppose I could....might get arrested for assualt though. Eh, totally worth it.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              WAY TO GO EVERYONE! We just won the Best Kiss game
                              Woo, and indeed, yay!

Originally posted by valaareyn
                              Hurray, I got to be the 50th vote. Let's start voting for the Kiss of Prometheus Unbound.
                              I like the way you think! And congrats on winning it for us!

Since we only have one other kiss, I guess it will be PU That's a great kiss though....wish I could kiss something that attractive like that. Although, I suppose I could....might get arrested for assualt though. Eh, totally worth it.

-Stef
                              I think most of us wouldn't mind risking prison for a kiss from Daniel Jackson! Although maybe not the beating we'd get from Vala for trying it on with her man...
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

-Stef
                                It so would be
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X