• Show
Clear All

Yet another Unending missing scene here:

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...98.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
      I think it's Kales's Domino Motion. The begining of it.
      I must have a link somewhere...but can't find it now.

Edit: Found it on FF.net. Here you go:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3331044/1/Domino_Motion
      That's it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you
      going to go read it now, and save it to my favorites, heehee

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Speaking of kiss...I need honest opinions on these two banners I made. I really like both, but I think one is too busy. What does everyone else think?
      I kinda liked the blue one better, but maybe it's 'cause I like blue better than orange, who knows - pictures of DJ kissing are always good

~Erin

Comment

Drum roll, please...
        and... cue the trumpet...

Thanks to Tonttu's wonderful, amazing help, I bring you a screencap I did all by myself -- didn't snurch it off anybody (but my own dvd)

Aww darn, but it's from Unending so... do I need to put spoilers around it?
        Well, it won't hurt if I do...

Spoiler:

It's from the very last scene of Unending, when Vala says "Life is too short" and Daniel, well... who really knows what he's thinking, but I just love it

squeeeee... I'm so happy, this soooo made my day
        ~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          Drum roll, please...
          and... cue the trumpet...

Thanks to Tonttu's wonderful, amazing help, I bring you a screencap I did all by myself -- didn't snurch it off anybody (but my own dvd)

Aww darn, but it's from Unending so... do I need to put spoilers around it?
          Well, it won't hurt if I do...

Spoiler:

It's from the very last scene of Unending, when Vala says "Life is too short" and Daniel, well... who really knows what he's thinking, but I just love it

squeeeee... I'm so happy, this soooo made my day
          ~Erin

Very nice Erin!!! Congrats on your first cap

And as for your other comment, I totally agree. MS kissing anyone is HOT!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

That's a lovely cap I can't even describe how much I love that moment (I might have to nominate it for the DV moments game!!). I like to think it's Daniel subconsciously recognizing the importance of that phrase, feeling like it's familiar but not exactly sure why. The fact that that statement is mentioned in two other DV scenes (and ONLY DV scenes) makes me feel like that was a little wink to us fans, that eventhough things have been reset, not everything has been erased.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              That's a lovely cap I can't even describe how much I love that moment (I might have to nominate it for the DV moments game!!). I like to think it's Daniel subconsciously recognizing the importance of that phrase, feeling like it's familiar but not exactly sure why. The fact that that statement is mentioned in two other DV scenes (and ONLY DV scenes) makes me feel like that was a little wink to us fans, that eventhough things have been reset, not everything has been erased.

-Stef
              ITA, Stef, and I think you know why

Thanks for the congrats, girls. I think I may get addicted to this screencapping stuff, but not tonight. I had a rough day at work and I think I need sleep or I may just mangle a pillow or stuffed animal or something.

See y'all tomorrow,
              ~Erin

Comment

Welcome aboard, SazZat
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I've always thought that the end scene was an acknowledgment that just because they turned back time doesn't mean the feelings invoked on Odyssey have been forgotten. Of course that's just my opinion. Here's hoping for something in AoT.
                  BTW this has probably been mentioned but has everyone see the favourite ship pictures thread? I only just discovered it and to my delight D/V came first!

OT but I also haven't watched Farscape though I've heard good things. Got seasons 1 and 2 plus Peacekeeper wars waiting for me. However I get the feeling that its a show where you have to watch quite a few episodes in a row. True or False?

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Stef
                    I love it too
                    I'm currently working on a ficlet about their goodbye and that glance
                    Btw, I voted on it at the favorite moment game

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                    I've always thought that the end scene was an acknowledgment that just because they turned back time doesn't mean the feelings invoked on Odyssey have been forgotten.
                    Yes, yes!! I'm feeling the same way
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

I'm gonna go crazy, and I'm taking you with me.

another favorite moment for me. I'm gonna start to vote for it tomorrow, if noone won't *wink, wink*
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Comment

I almost fell over laughing at that line. CB's delivery was hysterical.

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                          I've always thought that the end scene was an acknowledgment that just because they turned back time doesn't mean the feelings invoked on Odyssey have been forgotten. Of course that's just my opinion. Here's hoping for something in AoT.
                          BTW this has probably been mentioned but has everyone see the favourite ship pictures thread? I only just discovered it and to my delight D/V came first!

OT but I also haven't watched Farscape though I've heard good things. Got seasons 1 and 2 plus Peacekeeper wars waiting for me. However I get the feeling that its a show where you have to watch quite a few episodes in a row. True or False?
                          Yeah, that was an exciting day when we actually beat S/J at something Take a minute to vote in the best kiss picture thread too. Let's try to make our lead even more substantial.

What do you mean by "have to?" It's not heavily serialized except when trilogies roll around, or maybe in seasons 3 & 4. I tend to watch a bunch in a row simply because I get addicted and want to keep watching

I love it too
                          I'm currently working on a ficlet about their goodbye and that glance
                          Btw, I voted on it at the favorite moment game
                          That's awesome, I can't wait to read it!!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season10/UN102.jpg
                          I'm gonna go crazy, and I'm taking you with me.

another favorite moment for me. I'm gonna start to vote for it tomorrow, if noone won't *wink, wink*
                          I love that moment too It's so hard voting because there are so many great moments. Now that my top three have been placed, I'm going to try and spread the love. But thanks for adding the "life it too short" unending scene, I just voted for it too!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

A very simple wall for a friend.

What do you think about it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala MalDoran-Jackson View Post
                              A very simple wall for a friend.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1...andvalamf5.png

What do you think about it?
                              I think it is very cute!! Nice job

I already went and voted in the favorite kiss thread this morning. I will make sure I tell GLD to go and vote too
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Oh My, we're in the lead by far in the Kiss Game.
                                Is my eyes deceiving me?
                                It's very niiiice!
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X