Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gioia View Post

then I think It's time a little gif.
    Thanks for the gif. or is that gift,lol Gioia!
    It's been over a month since I last saw it and seeing it again Friday morning gave me a little lift.
    LC
    (oh look silly me I've accidently reposted it)
    sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
    http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

DJgirl, were you the one going to the Chicago Con?
      If so, are you still willing to try a question for MS?(look at it this way if you can get through the 'up-close and personal' photo-op, which I'm sure will entail you speaking to him a least a little bit, without melting onto the floor then asking a question will be a piece of pie<g>)
      LC
      sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        DJgirl, were you the one going to the Chicago Con?
        If so, are you still willing to try a question for MS?(look at it this way if you can get through the 'up-close and personal' photo-op, which I'm sure will entail you speaking to him a least a little bit, without melting onto the floor then asking a question will be a piece of pie<g>)
        LC
        Well when you put it that way.....LOL

What is your question? I really don't have anything specific to ask him so I might be willing to ask your question
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Wow, you guys were actually annoyed by her smaller role in Continuum? It made sense to me 'cuz the story is actually about trying to recover the 'Gate so everything can return to normal...well as normal as their reality is,lol. NOT about Vala being Qetesh.
          LC
          Well, yes but I'd like too see Vala as Qetesh more. Frankly I'm not so thrilled about a Moebius spin-off.
          Bwt, the gift gif isn't mine. I just posted it, with courtesy of DJGirl.
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Hi!

I'm French and I love the shipp DanVal.

Stef, I love your vid and your baby fic. I voted for a girl.

Vala
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala MalDoran-Jackson View Post
              Hi!

Vala
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Well when you put it that way.....LOL

What is your question? I really don't have anything specific to ask him so I might be willing to ask your question
                Well I thought something sorta vagueish, something that confirms in a roundabout sorta way that Vala doesn't die and she doesn't leave either so how 'bout:
                "Is the 5-person team intact and healthy at the end of Continuum"
                ....see that way you haven't referred to anyone specifc so any of the 'anti' people can't be annoyed by a question that is blatantly 'pro' one specific person and he's not really giving any of the plot away.
                It's a long-shot I know...I gotta hunch he'll just laugh and give you an even more vague answer.
                Anyway give it a try if you can...either way have a lovely time...which I'm sure you will...and I for one will be waiting with bated breath to hear all about it
                LC
                sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Welcome aboard, Vala MalDoran-Jackson
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

Well I thought something sorta vagueish, something that confirms in a roundabout sorta way that Vala doesn't die and she doesn't leave either so how 'bout:
                    ....see that way you haven't referred to anyone specifc so any of the 'anti' people can't be annoyed by a question that is blatantly 'pro' one specific person and he's not really giving any of the plot away.
                    It's a long-shot I know...I gotta hunch he'll just laugh and give you an even more vague answer.
                    Anyway give it a try if you can...either way have a lovely time...which I'm sure you will...and I for one will be waiting with bated breath to hear all about it
                    LC

That is a good question!

I think I might be able to be coherant long enough to ask that question before I fall back into MS Heaven

I will do my best for ya LC
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Vala MalDoran-Jackson View Post
                      Hi!

Vala
                      Yay, you decided to join us! WELCOME!! Thanks for the compliments, I do what I can Seems like there's a general consensus on what the sex of D/V's baby should be. Still, that doesn't necessarily mean that's what I'll write. Of course, to get to that point I would actually need to write the next chapter. Laziness is abounding right now. This chapter is where I'm really out of my element. Cam, Teal'c, and Landry will be tricky...I'm afraid I've made Cam too cartoonish!

Anyway, yeah, I agree that there are a few episodes in the season where I think CB looks more tired than usual (Counterstrike and Dominion come to mind). Still, I'd take her "tired" look over my normal one any day

As for Continuum, I guess that I was a little more optimistic about the team aspect. Obviously, I knew Vala wouldn't be playing a major role (especially not after AoT), but I was kind of hoping for a really solid team episode...one where everyone gets a solid amount of screen time. As for the Daniel bit...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...I can't remember where I read that. I think the frostbite (I'm pretty sure that's what it was) is what the writers did to write Daniel out of the action while MS was shooting "24." Not entirely sure of the details, maybe it's something more than that. I remember that it was supposed to be really dramatic, like Daniel is near death.

Oh, just saw The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. I'd definitely recommend it

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I see 200 pics ... then I have to add this one

Comment

You know, judging from the way CB is talking about her role in Continuum...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...I really don't get the sense that Vala dies. All she's said so far is that she pops in, adds a little color, and pops out. That doesn't exactly sound like something she would say if Vala dies. Just my opinion though...usually they offer more cryptic statements when a character's about to bite the dust.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          That is a good question!

I think I might be able to be coherant long enough to ask that question before I fall back into MS Heaven

I will do my best for ya LC
                          Maybe between the two of us, we could You could strangle out the first half, and then when you faint from MS overload, I'll try to pick up the tail-end of the question since we'll be sitting right near each other anyway! It's a tag team. Oh, who am I kidding? I won't be able to put words together the whole time MS is on stage! I'm going to try to get my friend to ask something about DV for me. Not sure what....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            You know, judging from the way CB is talking about her role in Continuum...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...I really don't get the sense that Vala dies. All she's said so far is that she pops in, adds a little color, and pops out. That doesn't exactly sound like something she would say if Vala dies. Just my opinion though...usually they offer more cryptic statements when a character's about to bite the dust.

Maybe between the two of us, we could You could strangle out the first half, and then when you faint from MS overload, I'll try to pick up the tail-end of the question since we'll be sitting right near each other anyway! It's a tag team. Oh, who am I kidding? I won't be able to put words together the whole time MS is on stage! I'm going to try to get my friend to ask something about DV for me. Not sure what....

-Stef

Teeheehee, that might just work Stef!!

I can see it now.....

*Wendy walks up to mic, hands shaking, knees weak, barely able to breath* "Hi Michael. I was just wondering if the 5 te..."*falls into Puddle of Goo from staring at the hotness that is MS*

*Stef comes to mic* "Ummm, yes, what my fellow shipper was trying to ask was if the 5 member team is still intact after Continuum."

*Stef falls on floor as well and MS comes to the aid of both girls*

Hey...a girl can dream can't she...hehehehe
                            Last edited by DJgirl; 04 August 2007, 08:29 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                              I see 200 pics ... then I have to add this one

Repost on purpose.
                              That was great!!

Loved the question but I hope that someone will ask a question at Convention regarding D&V. Whatever it will be, it's fine with me, as long as MS respond it seriously. Sometimes he can be so snarky and kidding with questions without giving anything away.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by Stef

Comment

hahahaa! @ GLD

I think I'll be like that .... when I'm there .. shaking madly and not be able to speak english anymore!

Comment

Working...
                                X