X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ships...

Sam/Jack
    Daniel/Sarah
    Jack/Laira (I happen to be one of the few S/J shippers that like that ep)
    Jack/Janet
    Jack/Daniel

And I invented this ship for one of my fics - Walter Davis/ Siobhan O'Neill...

yup...I paired up Chevron Guy with Jack's sister (and spotted Walter's wedding ring in the very next eppy I watched)oops!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      And I invented this ship for one of my fics - Walter Davis/ Siobhan O'Neill...

yup...I paired up Chevron Guy with Jack's sister (and spotted Walter's wedding ring in the very next eppy I watched)oops!
      You mean Jack has a sister?

Comment

i'm all for J&S and Daniel/Janet
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I'm all for Jack/Hammond

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

I also like Daniel/Janet. So sad.

Comment

Vala / Daniel

Comment

Greytop - I invented Jack's sister (and three brothers) for a fic...but it'd be funny if they did exist! (esp' if Jack was the baby of the family!)
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

LOL! jack the baby of his family. that would be interesting

Comment

I'd have to say Jack/Sam....Some times I'll go for Sam/Daniel......

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Greytop - I invented Jack's sister (and three brothers) for a fic...but it'd be funny if they did exist! (esp' if Jack was the baby of the family!)
                      Yeah! I have a Ship/FF about Jack's sister......(LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                        To me, that's about on par with a Baal/Sam or other clearly non-sequitur relationship.

Then to me, the question is, why bother?

No, that's not my point. Not the 'ships that you DOUBT will happen, but the ones you KNOW won't happen. A relationship that COULD happen makes some sense to me. Jack/Janet 'shippers make some measure of sense. She's not in his direct line of command, etc. The relationship COULD happen and yet not invalidate the show or the show's premise.

It's the ones that invalidate the show that get me.

Actually, I didn't pay much attention, but the phenomenal fanboy and fangirl flames that erupt convinced me otherwise. Silly is one thing, but when folks start getting angry about it, oh my, then there's a bit more to the phenomenon than THAT now, isn't there?
                        ok, quite frankly, when it comes to explaining shipping, methinks it's simple: if i have to explain it to you, you won't understand.

Comment

I must say I've been becoming quite a Jack/Sam shipper. I also enjoy Sam/Narim and Sam/Martouf shipping. I would never want these ships to overcome the Jack/Sam ship but they are fun little tangents in my mind. I think I just like seeing men swoon over Sam.

I'm totally not seeing how Janet has ship with anyone (although she should, as she's pretty damn attractive). Maybe I haven't gotten to it yet? Is it after season 4, or am I just blind/unobservant/unimaginative?

I thought of another ship...Daniel/evil princess from season 1?

Comment

OH, and my favourite ship of all time? Weir/Shep, of course! I think they go so superbly together.

Comment

jack/sam
                              dan/sarah
                              dan/jan
                              teal'c/ishta
                              other ships: yes... SAM/BA'AL is one! of many that i ship for, but then that list could go on and on and on!
                              shep/teyla
                              weir/mckay
                              mckay/sam
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                                I thought of another ship...Daniel/evil princess from season 1?
                                lol, now that would've been interesting. whatever happened to her?

Comment

Working...
                                X