Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi shelsfc id say there will be a s10 and hopefully AT will be in it ye know wit her new baby an all maybe she mite want home time with her , please tell me there is a s10 when do we officially find out??

Comment

hello em heellloooo!!! anyone there, em(raises hand) i have a bit of a question bein a bit of a newbie , em in the private messages it says about subscribin to a thread how do i do that and what does it mean??

Comment

Originally posted by irishchick
        hello em heellloooo!!! anyone there, em(raises hand) i have a bit of a question bein a bit of a newbie , em in the private messages it says about subscribin to a thread how do i do that and what does it mean??
        Hey.. well subscribing to the thread..
        To do it, just go to thread tools, and click subscribe to this thread.. or something like that..

And once you're subscribed, an email is sent to you everytime someone posts a new reply to the thread
        Sam&Jack
        ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
        ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
        TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Originally posted by smea
          Hey.. well subscribing to the thread..
          To do it, just go to thread tools, and click subscribe to this thread.. or something like that..

And once you're subscribed, an email is sent to you everytime someone posts a new reply to the thread
          Or you can choose not to receive emails (I spend all my free time in this forum anyway ! ).
          When you go to 'My Controls' (on the top right of the page), you'll find all your subscribed threads. Much easier !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            What's your favorite episode?
            My favorite episode is Windows of oportunity... it´s so funny!!!

I don't think season 9 would be here soon.. I read every day this thread and i very inform of what is happening....

I've been reading this thread since May.. but i was afraid to post because i did not now if you could understend me... I don´t friends who likes stargate, this is the reason that make join this forum...
            Cc_gIrL

Comment

hey cc girl im new around here too, dont worry your english is good and easy to understand , so how long have u liked stargate

Comment

Originally posted by CC_girl
                My favorite episode is Windows of oportunity... it´s so funny!!!

I don't think season 9 would be here soon.. I read every day this thread and i very inform of what is happening....

I've been reading this thread since May.. but i was afraid to post because i did not now if you could understend me... I don´t friends who likes stargate, this is the reason that make join this forum...
                Window of Opportunity is my fav ep too !

I was like you... wow ! last year already ?
                I lurked for a long time before posting for the 1st time. Since then, I've never stopped !
                I know noone (in real life...) who's watching Stargate either. But since I joined this forum, I can say I now have a lot of friends who are SG fans !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by CC_girl
                  Hello!!! Sam/JAck Ship family.... My name is Rossana and I'm from Colombia (South America)... I've been whatching Stargate for about a year, and I love the show.. specially the S/J relationship...

I would like to participate in your forum...

I´m sorry if my english isn't good ... I'm learning it!!!!!

Bye
                  Hola, Rossana.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                    LOL. Do you maybe mean, MRE's (meals, ready-to-eat)? I can't think why they would need to get there heads examines at the wedding. That will be the one sane thing they do!!

Oh, oh,my bad, yes, MRE's.

Comment

Looking over the TV Guide Magazine and I found the article about the Atlantis ep "Grace Under Pressure" with Sam appearing as a hallucination to Rodney--with pictures of both of them really soaked). One of them she has her hand on his head and they're looking into each others' eyes. ARGGH!

A story right above it lists the "10 hottest kisses on DVD." Of course, no mention of the real Grace episode and the hot hallucinatory Sam/Jack kiss, but what a coincidence. Leading is "Ross and Rachel" second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I just get tired of so many Sam fans bashing Jack all the time. From my perspective, he's been 100% honorable through the entire thing, whereas some see him as evil incarnate. <sigh>

I'm getting more and more sorry I come in here every night. Aren't there ANY Jack supporters left in this shipper family? (Rhetorical question - I don't expect answers.)
                        Sorry you feel that way. But I don't consider myself a Sam fan or a Jack fan. I am a Sam/Jack shipper. I don't think that either Sam or Jack walk on water. They both made mistakes over the years concerning their relationship. I wasn't trying to choose sides, I was just pointing out that Jack is not entirely innocent in this mess and neither is Sam.

I think TPTB have done Sam a great disservice. TPTB, which by the way is all male, knew how fans would react when giving Sam a boyfriend. They also knew how it would look when she accepted Pete's proposal. It seems there are only two types of women now, the betrayer and the sex object. I could think of a hundred ways to get these two together without sacrificing Sam's character. Fan fic has done a far superior job getting Sam and Jack together because they are not worrying about offending segments of the fandom.

IMO, we shouldn't be blaming Sam and Jack, its TPTB who are at fault. They are masters at pitting segments of fandom against each other. They are the ones who decide to drag this thing out season after season.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I just get tired of so many Sam fans bashing Jack all the time. From my perspective, he's been 100% honorable through the entire thing, whereas some see him as evil incarnate. <sigh>

I'm getting more and more sorry I come in here every night. Aren't there ANY Jack supporters left in this shipper family? (Rhetorical question - I don't expect answers.)
                          i haven't seen anybody on this thread bash jack. all we're doing here is pointing out that sam and jack are equal in both their faults and qualities.

i definitely consider myself a jack supporter, but i also consider myself a sam supporter. i feel the need to defend her only because i feel that she is the one taking the brunt of the complaints and the blame whenever something doesn't go well for whatever fan it may be complaining.

personally, instead of pointing out, such a character did this, and thats why things suck! i'd prefer to be saying, remember when such a character did this, and how amazing and fantastic it was. unfortunately for me, most people don't seem to want that.

i love both sam and jack individually and together. (which they are )

Comment

prepare yourselves for a semi off topic semi rant here;

sky one suck! first, they said last week that they were going to show stargate true science with amanda tapping (or something along those lines), then they announce now that they are going to show the last episode from last season, and THEN! they just put on Lost City. they real stupid.

not that i object, great episode, nice shippy bits. (moebius)
                            Spoiler:
                            i was just all geared up for some nice light hearted hand touchy, relaxed sam/jack, funny team stuff, followed by some nice smoochies and a fishin' trip.

but i'll get over it, cos jack was yummy with the shaving, and the angsty eyes and the crossword bits were pretty great. and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              and dag nabbit i've forgotten what my point was here because i can't concentrate with your sig in view! this is how you win debates isn't it!?! you distract us with yummy pictures so we can't think or .... ah dammit!
                              heehee! My sig is my secret weapon! Everyone's drooling over Mala's Jack pics and they're not paying attention to how ridiculous my posts are.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                IMO, we shouldn't be blaming Sam and Jack, its TPTB who are at fault. They are masters at pitting segments of fandom against each other. They are the ones who decide to drag this thing out season after season.
                                Yesssssss! My sentiments exactly.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X