Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!!! in FOX channel the episode of Stargate are in english with subtitels... its better that way because we can hear the original audio... ahhh and the season 4 is my favorite!!! and i also like some episodes from others seasons... i've have seen season 6 a 7 abouth 3 times.... so i enjoy to watch Stargate..
    Cc_gIrL

Comment

Originally posted by CC_girl
      Hi everyone!!! in FOX channel the episode of Stargate are in english with subtitels... its better that way because we can hear the original audio... ahhh and the season 4 is my favorite!!! and i also like some episodes from others seasons... i've have seen season 6 a 7 abouth 3 times.... so i enjoy to watch Stargate..
      What's your favorite episode?
      sigpic

Comment

Ok...so I was watching There But For the Grace of God tonight....and well, while I definately have always seen the hug of the engaged S/J....i never noticed the wonderful word he uttered to her before.... right before the hug, C'Mere....

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          Ok...so I was watching There But For the Grace of God tonight....and well, while I definately have always seen the hug of the engaged S/J....i never noticed the wonderful word he uttered to her before.... right before the hug, C'Mere....

S
          Yeah and it's blurred because the focus is on Daniel's reaction to the news they're engaged, but Sam kisses Jack's cheek before he leaves the room.

*shippy sigh*

I miss Jack.

RDA? RDA? Oh RDA??? Come back for a few eppies next season...please???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

S
            It's sad because we get a shippy moment between J/S who can be together and then they kill them off! Not once but twice!
            sigpic

Comment

S
              Some have claimed to hear Jack say "I love you" just before he pulls away, but I listened for that specifically tonight and I didn't even hear a mutter.
              SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Ooooh, it worked it worked it worked it worked! New fanfic is up!
                Darkness
                Shippy as always! Please R&R!

P.S. WELCOME, CC_Girl! Your English is fine. Post often, and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                  Ooooh, it worked it worked it worked it worked! New fanfic is up!
                  Darkness
                  Shippy as always! Please R&R!

P.S. WELCOME, CC_Girl! Your English is fine. Post often, and enjoy!
                  Beautiful! Sent R&R
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CC_girl
                    Hello!!! Sam/JAck Ship family.... My name is Rossana and I'm from Colombia (South America)... I've been whatching Stargate for about a year, and I love the show.. specially the S/J relationship...

I would like to participate in your forum...

I´m sorry if my english isn't good ... I'm learning it!!!!!

Bye
                    Welcome in the Family CC-girl ! Don't worry, your english is fine

I may not be very active in this thread lately but I'm lurking everyday
                    I've started watching S9 eps so I'll soon be able to tell you what I think of this new season
                    But even without talking about S9, we still have 8 years of S/J ship to talk about !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

hey folks , so excited s9 is gonna be startin over here in a few weeks . ive read a lot of spoilers so kinda know whats gonna happen , ive kinda figured that theres not a lot happenin this season with j&s and its up to our sweet little imaginations to imagine somethin is maybe goin on. do ye think that there maybe some ship in s10 or are the ptb keepin it for the film now that they can be together

what ye think?????

Comment

Hi everyone still lurking but no time to post much

Thank you nell, Stargate 7777, Trupi, Gatewatcher and sg1Fanintn

I' m so glad yu enjoyed my latest video and if you care to go to Intel ( SJ shipper thread ), Gatebee, Uhsir and Somnium did a lovely review and analysis of that special video . I also added a few more things as how I made it ect....

The direct link is here

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...pic=35&st=1590

And welcome to the Newbies . Enjoy your time here with the shipper family . we are all great people and we LOVE everybody posting here

Caty

Comment

Flying by again, have a great day

Comment

Welcome CC_girl!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishchick
                              hey folks , so excited s9 is gonna be startin over here in a few weeks . ive read a lot of spoilers so kinda know whats gonna happen , ive kinda figured that theres not a lot happenin this season with j&s and its up to our sweet little imaginations to imagine somethin is maybe goin on. do ye think that there maybe some ship in s10 or are the ptb keepin it for the film now that they can be together

what ye think?????
                              Ooh the film!! With everything that's been going on lately, I completely forgot about that teeny glimmer of hope on the horizon! I really would like to see them together in the show, but at this stage, I just don't believe it's going to happen. And ya know, what if there isn't even a S10? We've been expecting it to end after every season for the last four years, now that we're expecting it to go on for another season don't ya know this is the one they'll end it with!

If there is a S10 I will, as always, keep hoping for ship...and that long sought after resolution. A shipper can dream....

Comment

Howdy folks!

Welcome CC Girl!

Have fun and post lots

Well...I PROMISE I'll do something nice n shippy tonight to cheer y'all up

Good suggestions for the Menu...me likey

Well gotta run!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X