This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    I agree with you about that scene, IMO that was one of the most heart rendering scenes in SG-1 series. Very touching! However, all Jack knows at this point is that Sam is engaged. She moved on! What should he have done, grab her and say "Hey I told you I loved you but now you are engaged and scr----- this guy ". He thinks she is in love with Pete, now. He told her how he felt in "Divide and Conquer", she said we'll "keep it in the room". Jack isn't the type to beg or change the way he feels. He stated how he felt and left the door open for Sam to make-up her mind when, but "When" never came and Pete is in the picture now, as an adult and her friend "first" he moved on. He doesn't stalk like some guys!
    Um, the engagement came later in S8.

Comment

Hi trupi... I saw season 1 to 5 on DVD and season 6 and 7 on FOX Channel Latinamerica... I'm watching season 8 rigth now on FOX
      Cc_gIrL

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Um, the engagement came later in S8.
        Must be losing it going into my 46th year!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Cookie Monster...You've just given me an idea!!!

Okay...we've had wedding drills on our ship days and some of us have written about the big day...but there's one thing we've never discussed - the menu at Sam and Jack's wedding reception!

So be creative and let's see what wacky ideas we can come up with

Tracey - I'm the same...I normally do four or five drafts per essay!
          Pizza, chocolate kisses, Guinness, and MRI's. Oh, and individual "beer" omelets. Might as well be as wacky as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CC_girl
            Hi trupi... I saw season 1 to 5 on DVD and season 6 and 7 on FOX Channel Latinamerica... I'm watching season 8 rigth now on FOX
            WOW! You caught up real fast. What is your favorite season so far?
            sigpic

Comment

Hello!!! Sam/JAck Ship family.... My name is Rossana and I'm from Colombia (South America)... I've been whatching Stargate for about a year, and I love the show.. specially the S/J relationship...

I would like to participate in your forum...

I´m sorry if my english isn't good ... I'm learning it!!!!!

Bye
              CC_girl

Comment

Is the SG1 dubbed in spanish when you watch it? How does Jack say " I care about her more than I should?"

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  CC_girl
                  What a great welcome! Real cute!
                  sigpic

Comment

What a great welcome! Real cute!
                    Hi Trupi... it is the best way to welcome new shippers

Comment

Hello!!! Sam/JAck Ship family.... My name is Rossana and I'm from Colombia (South America)... I've been whatching Stargate for about a year, and I love the show.. specially the S/J relationship...

I would like to participate in your forum...

I´m sorry if my english isn't good ... I'm learning it!!!!!

Bye
                      You're English is great. Better than mine and English is my first language!

Welcome and happy shipping!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

they were on tonight ... such a wonderful ep

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          Actually I think it's TPTB that have the emotional baggage, not our favorite couple. Sam and Jack have emotional baggage because they're written that way, and it's TP's who are responsible for that. Our immensely talented fanfic writers do an excellent job of stripping all that baggage away and portraying them as we know them to be - a committed, loving couple. PTB, stop. listen. and learn.
                          I know what you mean about the TPTB being responsible, but I'll tell a little story on me. When I first got into fandom (SW-a long time ago!) there were letterzines which came out about once month in which there was discussions(letters) like these, but the wait between! Anyway, before I started contributing, just reading, I couldn't figure out these discussions about Han, Luke, Leia etc. and analyses as to why they reacted such and such. I said to myself, "They reacted like that because that's the way it was written!! Why are they discussing it like they are real people and they really did those things?" It took me a while before I realized that's the way it was done. Whatever happened on screen was canon and was discussed. What the writer(s) meant and what we wished they had written was a whole 'nother subject and rarely discussed. Here, of course, we discuss both. Sorry,to go on so long and bore everyone, but it came backto me about my long ago confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

they were on tonight ... such a wonderful ep
                            Like I said before, I love the episode! Great scenes and RDA and AT worked hard on that episode. Got a few bruises and a little frost bite but definitely was worth the pain for character development.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Pizza, chocolate kisses, Guinness, and MRI's. Oh, and individual "beer" omelets. Might as well be as wacky as possible.
                              LOL. Do you maybe mean, MRE's (meals, ready-to-eat)? I can't think why they would need to get there heads examines at the wedding. That will be the one sane thing they do!!
                              sig by PM

Comment

Like I said before, I love the episode! Great scenes and RDA and AT worked hard on that episode. Got a few bruises and a little frost bite but definitely was worth the pain for character development.
                                That is so true. They really made that ep very well. The concept was good. It may them introduce another stargate .Who would have known there was another one if not for the error. And to make it so shippy was a great bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X