Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 4: Entity: Jack isn’t ready to let Sam go; so he tells Janet to "give it a minute" (6)

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (20)

Should I bother voting?

Happy Easter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
      I soooo love this look on her face! How can Jack resist this adorable and cute face? *THUD

Which brings me to the following I want to share with you
      Yesterday I introduced my partner to Stargate after he got all curious seeing and hearing all the awesomeness of the show at Oz ComicCon 2 weeks ago and sitting through RDA's and Teryl's panels So I first showed him the movie to bring him up to speed and give him the necessary background for SG1 and then we watched the pilot. During the introduction scene of Sam Carter he got all surprised at how young Amanda looks and he said she is cute (Do I have to worry now? LOL) He's only seen Amanda with her long brown hair on pictures and recently as Naomi in Supernatural. And he also told me during that scene that he totally gets why I and other shippers are frustrated that after so many years we didn't get our confirmation *SIGH I think I trained him well And I'm pretty sure he'll grow to love the show I adore and which means so much to me
      I am so glad he liked it! You might have to worry, girl, cos Sam was absolutely adorable in the early seasons
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
        I am so glad he liked it! You might have to worry, girl, cos Sam was absolutely adorable in the early seasons
        I know right! Time to bring out my hidden charms LOL
        sigpic
        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Season 4: Entity: Jack isn’t ready to let Sam go; so he tells Janet to "give it a minute" (7)

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (20)

I do think the Entity moment is very shippy. Later we see Jack at Daniel's deathbed and while it is difficult for him it's not as utterly painful as watching Sam. Yes, some of the devastation comes from knowing he pulled the trigger, but we also see that when Jack said he would rather die than live without her he really meant it.

Tonight's winner: A comforting cuddle.

Comment

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!)

Comment

That's evil, so hard to pick between them. I really am going to have to go away and think about this one.
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                That's evil, so hard to pick between them. I really am going to have to go away and think about this one.
                Yeah me too, I love the touching that goes on between them, but then I love the fact Sam has those pictures with her
                sigpic
                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

this northern california storm is crazy. it's been lightning like crazy and it reminds me of the torment of tantalus.

Comment

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!) (1)

Comment

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!) (2)

The pictures are an unspoken testament to what he means to her... I have to go with the pics. It's like she is taking him with her wherever she goes
                      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (1)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!) (2)

I like the small touches that they share throughout the series. *shrugs*
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (2)

vs.

Comment

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (2)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!) (3)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!) (4)

I had to go for the pictures too, they have lots of touchy moments but the pics are one of my little confirmation moments
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                                For the most part that's what we do in the USA. When I was a little girl my parents would usually hide plastic eggs filled candy that I would spend Easter morning searching for. I know some families use the actual colored eggs but it's usually a bad idea because if you loose one it the house starts to stink when the egg goes bad :X
                                I think I only did one (or maybe two) Easter egg hunts growing up. We didn't have a whole lot of opportunities. (I grew up away from all of my cousins.) However, when I was little, my mom used to hide our Easter baskets, and we'd have to go look for them. I remember when I was 4 or 5, she hid them in the oven! lol

Season 7: Space Race: Jack doesn’t understand Sam’s language but may be trying to pick it up through osmosis because he keeps touching her shoulder (3)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack with her to Atlantis: one for her private quarters and one for the office (Fishing!) (4)

I have to go with Space Race on this one. Even though I love that she brought pictures with her, there's just something a little extra shippy about Space Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X