Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    I remember reading a fic where Jack was very happy that Sam had a new boyfriend (much to Daniel and Teal'c surprise) and he'd tease her about spending weekends away with the guy. I don't remember the title, but here is how it played out...

Spoiler:
    The new boyfriend was Jack! He was using a mimic device (from episode Foothold) to appear as someone else when he and Sam were in public. When they got behind closed doors, however, the mimic device was taken off (among other things....)
    That was just mentioned here not long ago. I think it was titled "Bellerophon" (the name of the op the two were involved in).

Comment

I remember reading a fic where Jack was very happy that Sam had a new boyfriend (much to Daniel and Teal'c surprise) and he'd tease her about spending weekends away with the guy. I don't remember the title, but here is how it played out...

Spoiler:
      The new boyfriend was Jack! He was using a mimic device (from episode Foothold) to appear as someone else when he and Sam were in public. When they got behind closed doors, however, the mimic device was taken off (among other things....)
      Cute
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

I don't agree with those stories, either!

As Jack said to Sam in the fishing scene, "Let's not dwell". I believe Jack is referring to past relationships as well as Sam's prior reluctance to come to the cabin. He doesn't care about the twists and turns in the road just as long as the final destination is them together, always!
        Oh those words at the cabin clearly meant more than the fishing trip, I firmly believe they were talking about their relationship
        sigpic
        Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

I don't agree with those stories, either!

As Jack said to Sam in the fishing scene, "Let's not dwell". I believe Jack is referring to past relationships as well as Sam's prior reluctance to come to the cabin. He doesn't care about the twists and turns in the road just as long as the final destination is them together, always!
          I don't think Jack would dwell either. He's not the spiteful type who would bring it up in an argument. I think he was supportive of Carter trying to "get a life", in fact I think he wanted her to be happy, knowing that it wasn't going to be together...(yet hehe).

ps... Samfan13, I'm waiting until you and your boy start watching...It would be blasphemous to watch without my partner in shipping!!!
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
            I don't think Jack would dwell either. He's not the spiteful type who would bring it up in an argument. I think he was supportive of Carter trying to "get a life", in fact I think he wanted her to be happy, knowing that it wasn't going to be together...(yet hehe).

ps... Samfan13, I'm waiting until you and your boy start watching...It would be blasphemous to watch without my partner in shipping!!!
            Very very soon partner in shipping Probably some time next week if I can convince my boy! Still can't believe he has never seen SG!!! *THUD Anyway I hope he's ready for my crazy shipping
            sigpic
            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

April Showers bring . . .

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (11)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (14)

I love both these bets; so it was hard to decide. But there is an unseen fishing invite in that bet Jack made with Daniel and even when he knows he's lost he's still wheedling Sam trying to get her to dump the mission and go fishing with him.

Tonight's winner: Jack tries and fails to impress Sam with his crossword skills.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 4: Prodigy: Jack meets Sam and Hailey at the gate as their “welcoming committee”

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man"

Comment

Season 4: Prodigy: Jack meets Sam and Hailey at the gate as their “welcoming committee”

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (1)

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (2)
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (3)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (4)

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                            Very very soon partner in shipping Probably some time next week if I can convince my boy! Still can't believe he has never seen SG!!! *THUD Anyway I hope he's ready for my crazy shipping
                            Lol. Well he will just have to be ready, cos he will be subject to sudden outbursts of squee I predict

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (5)
                            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (6)

Love that part!
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam is on camera gushing about how Jack is such "an amazing man" (7)

I made a video with that speech!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X