No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (2)

I LOVE that scene

Comment

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (3)

I agree with Canadianfolk it was such a couple moment
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        You guys are really taken with the really early and really late ship and don't seem to care for much in between. You keep knocking out all the middle season choices. Personally, I love the angst of those middle years. That's why my vote definitely goes to Desperate Measures. It's not just that Jack will do anything to find Sam, but that he's so obviously distraught about it. Even Maybourne notices.
        No...I really do love Desperate Measures -the way he keeps pushing to find her...he even turned to Mayboure for help! O.o
        It just lost out to the other option (because of my previous note).

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
        Thanks, Samfan13 - I'm a newbie on this forum and I think my vote "got lost" while my post was in queue to be reviewed by a moderator
        Hey! Have I welcomed you yet????

WELCOME!!!

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (1)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (3)

I can't help it. I love his smile in this one -who else does Jack smile like that over? NO ONE!!

...and he bet Daniel that she would go FISHING with him (he lost, but he thought she would!).
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (1)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (4)

sigpic

Comment

I loved that moment, Sam doesn't believe that he could solve it by himself while Jack looks all cocky and thinks he'll get away with his answers!
            sigpic

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (5)
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (2)
                vs.

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (3)
                  vs.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (3)
                    vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (6)
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      Sorry XF, I seem to be very distracted lately! I'm trying to write a short S/J fic from a plot bunny that won't go away but I have the music channels playing in the background and I can tell you, the song "Saturday Night" by Whigfield is NOT conducive to writing ship lol! I need to find some decent music.

Edit: that's better, "Anything I Do I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams
                      The song title is "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" and there's a video to that. The vidder is Digitalfinger. The video, and several more, are >here<.

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                      On the subject of shippy music, I found Nickleback have some perfect S/J songs.

I'd come for you
                      Never gonna be alone
                      Trying not to love you

can't listen to them without picturing
                      Made by not_a_zatarc

Made by LantisErin. It's Sam/Jack and John/Elizabeth
                      Never Gonna Be Alone
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRKsY_I-rc

GW allows only one video embedded per post.

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (4)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (6)

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                          And: Don't ever let it end!

That song is perfection!
                          vidder stargate8444

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (4)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (7)
                            sigpic
                            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                              Welcome
                              Thank you - and thanks to all who have bid me welcome (I've yet to find out whether it's possible to reply to a rep comment, but I guess that question belongs in another thread...)

Comment

Best Shippy Moment...

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel (5)

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (7)
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X