No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! Rougish! I never noticed the resemblance until Sparky's siggy.
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

I still don't notice the resemblance! Where do you see it???
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        They may share some similar features but I wouldn't call it a resemblance. In my opinion BB/Cam is more like a pretty boy while Jack is roguishly handsome.
        what she said!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
          She can't skip ahead, oh noooooooo! Sparky, you gotta get caught up!

But seriously? You guys don't see the resemblance between Jack and Cam in Sparky's siggy? The forehead, the eyebrow ridge, the cheekbones and shape of the face? BB has better lips but RDA more than makes up for that in soooo many other things. *sigh*
          Everlovin', I'm with you. While Daniel and BB both have sandy hair and blue eyes, nothing else resembles. But in Sparky's siggy, Ben Browder looks enough like younger Jack to be his son! No wonder (and forgive me Sparky because you haven't seen this yet) the team was teasing Cam about being Gen. O'Neill's son conceived in the 1969 journey! lol
          Originally posted by fems View Post
          They may share some similar features but I wouldn't call it a resemblance. In my opinion BB/Cam is more like a pretty boy while Jack is roguishly handsome.
          I definitely see some resemblance between Jack and Cam. I don't see it between Cam and Daniel, though. And yes, Cam's the pretty boy. Jack's just so...so...phew, is it hot in here? I'm going to go wallow around in the gutter to cool off...
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
            I definitely see some resemblance between Jack and Cam. I don't see it between Cam and Daniel, though. And yes, Cam's the pretty boy. Jack's just so...so...phew, is it hot in here? I'm going to go wallow around in the gutter to cool off...
            They've got similar colouring (brown-ish hair) and yes, Cam is a bit more boyish. But I can't really say I see the resemblance at all. Jack's just...wow....very chiselled, almost aquiline, classic-hero type.

Shepperd still looks like he needs a hair cut in his blues.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Another clear distinction between Daniel and Cam... Daniel wears glasses!

I did like when they had Michael Shanks play Crichton in the Farscape parody (in episode 200), again poking fun at what is perceived as the similarities between MS & BB.

But back to the topic of this thread ===> <===

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                They've got similar colouring (brown-ish hair) and yes, Cam is a bit more boyish. But I can't really say I see the resemblance at all. Jack's just...wow....very chiselled, almost aquiline, classic-hero type.

Shepperd still looks like he needs a hair cut in his blues.
                Shepperd always looks like he needs a hair cut! My friends and I called him Major Bed-head when Atlantis first started!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                  Shepperd always looks like he needs a hair cut! My friends and I called him Major Bed-head when Atlantis first started!
                  I agree... but I can't help but love his hair lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack: Carter, are you wearing my beanie?
                    Sam: Sorry Sir, my ears were cold. Besides, I like your hair all ruffled.
                    Jack: Um, okay.
                    Sam: Oops, did I say that last part out loud?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35758[/ATTACH]

Where is that pic from??
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Hmm...thought Jack's hair was still quite neat in that pic...

Isn't it from the episode where they went to Russia? S4, ep 7, Watergate?
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Wow Sparky, looking at Jack and Cam in your siggy and I see what Vala means about the shallow gene pool.
                          Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                          What do you mean by that?
                          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Vala said something like "I don't know anything about your planet except that it has a somewhat interesting if limited gene pool." It was in reference to the similarity between Daniel and Cam.
                          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Height, build(ish), light brown hair, blue eyes. I see similarities, but nothing that I couldn't distinguish even if they weren't on our tvs every week.
                          To a certain extent, the line they gave to Vala seems a tongue-in-cheek reference to the predominance of brown-haired, blue/green eyed men among the SGC personnel...and she's right.

They're also fairly tall and deliciously pretty...

*cough* ...but that's just me...
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

th_JSpic1.jpg

Jack: This 3 hour tour had better not end like the one on Gilligan's Island...
                            Sam: I don't know...you, me, a deserted planet...a couple of years...I mean -that's fiction gold.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

O'Neill has brown eyes though. He breaks the pattern.
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                O'Neill has brown eyes though. He breaks the pattern.
                                I think Sheppard has brown eyes too right?
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X