No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree about the not making life altering decisions whilst one has a head injury!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Yep, I watch PLL too, even though some of the actors/actresses are not that good (clearly they're just there for their looks) but I really like Sasha's portrayal of Ali/Alison. She's a very versatile actress in my opinion, she also did a great job in House (as a cancer patient) when she was just a kid.
      only watch the first three seasons of house and then i lost interest. but i wouldn't know about the actors/actresses on PLL but i would probably agree with you.

Comment

I don't know who knows this, but what are the regions of shipperdom? I was told I could find out here.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          I don't know who knows this, but what are the regions of shipperdom? I was told I could find out here.
          Here's a sig by Josi that may help clear it up. (See The Shiptionary for further info.)

Comment

That's awesome I didn't know that either
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                She was just adorable! Perfect for the part. She's still got such a pretty face, and is becoming a beautiful young woman

Sasha now
                in comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  what do you think was going through their minds during the whole butt scene.
                  to play for/to the fans.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    to play for/to the fans.
                    Majorsal, love how that pic is already your sig!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

And she took that to mean PETE????
                      remember the concussion... temp brain damage.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                        Majorsal, love how that pic is already your sig!
                        i cropped it and quickly made it my sig!

i don't have the skills to make it sharper/better, but there it is.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

someone should blow the butt photo up and get them to sign it next time they're at a con together. he says jokingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            someone should blow the butt photo up and get them to sign it next time they're at a con together. he says jokingly.
                            lol I bet they'd get a kick out of it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
                              Hi there! I don't get on here much anymore, but I did want to say thanks to XFChemist and her friend Andrea for posting the pics from Paris. It really made me squee, and I haven't been able to do that in a long time.
                              HEY IGGY!! missed you...

Like your sig, Jolinar. Those pics were amusing.
                              Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                              Thank you. It was made by the extremely talented Ikorni
                              Wow -kudos to Ikorni!

What is the best kiss in your opinion. My favorite kiss of theirs is the time loop kiss.
                              Grace. Definitely.

And in "There But For the Grace of God", I loved it when the older lady archaeologist says to Daniel, "I take it they're not engaged in your reality" and the way Daniel says "No" is priceless!
                              Or this scene in POV:
                              Spoiler:
                              KAWALSKY: Carters are pretty smart figuring that thing out, huh? So you and Sam, you never had a thing in your world, huh?
                              O'NEILL: Sam is a Major in my world.
                              KAWALSKY: Yeah, I know, it's against regulations, right? You two looked pretty good together, let me tell you.
                              O'NEILL: Kawalsky, during your Special Ops training in your world, did they cover silence?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              ~edit: AndreaKoeln said: "He (rick) says they were sure there was something going on, they didn't want to portray it and be disrespectful to the people in the army."
                              ^ do you think rick was referring to after 'threads'?
                              Ignoring the 'army' part of that.

I'm not sure that the actors could figure out how the two of them could get together and still respect the regs other that Jack retiring. So I think that he means over the whole show -there was obvious attraction and something deeper developing, but they didn't push it because of their respect for the military. I think most of the amicable ways for a relationship to play out that I've heard have been suggested here on the thread. I don't know if the advisers or writers ever gave them the possible scenarios that would have allowed for respectable removal from chain of command. I believe if this had been offered, the actors (by S9) might have been onboard with the concept.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              Here's a sig by Josi that may help clear it up. (See The Shiptionary for further info.)

I live in the fluff clouds! Mine occasionally drifts over the gutter, though.

and sometimes I go visit nynaeve and the cavern dwellers when the angst craving hits!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Here's another cropped pic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X