Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    your wish is my command
    Thanks, it's awesome! I'd green you but I have to spread it around first...
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
      When you find yourself making SG shipper quizzes for your best friend to fill in and can't wait to read her responses
      Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
      ^^ Hehe Which reminds me...it's my turn... *rubs hands together and thinks of new questions*
      Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
      Hahaha If we keep going on like this, we might be running out of questions soon...
      Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
      Run out of SG questions? No way!
      Wait a minute! I want in on these quizes! Why aren't you sharing?!

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
      Well played shippers. I feel like we should have postcards with these on or something...

Sounds like a Ship Day project to me. I look forward to seeing your work.

Comment

You know you're a Jack and Sam shipper when....

You see "Jack", "Sam" or "Carter" in everything!

You use the word "sir" in conversation and you can't help thinking about BtS

You giggle like a schoolgirl/boy when you see a license plate that says "GNFISHN"

The phrase "Divide and Conquer" is shippy now.

your husband's fishing shows makes you sigh romantically.

when you buy x-mas stockings and sew sam on one and jack on the other, and hang it from your mantle.

You tell your boss you have to take July 28 off because it is a personal religious holiday

Every time you hear the word 'Grace', your heart rate rises and you blush.

You can't help but grin when someone mentions Broca's area or (Pierre) Paul Broca.

When you introduce your husband to Stargate in general and he completely gets Sam/ Jack Shippiness, even buying the dvds and watching them himself!

Penguins are your favorite animal.

You own a pair of rosey pink glasses.

You think "Always" is the most romantic word in the English language.

You hear the word 'Always' or 'I know' in another tv show and immediately have flashbacks of SJ scenes.

You see a truck with the number plate "F1SHING" and immediately want to stalk it to make sure its not Jack

You have a Pavlovian desire for a hug when you hear the word "C'mere".

When you start shipping for another fandom, and you feel like you're 'cheating' on Sam and Jack.

you ship for another couple, and can't stop comparing how much better sam/jack is!

You 'see' Sam and Jack in everything - even in colour pallets

You can't understand all the quickly rst in other shows when it took you 8 years to even get some fishing done in yours **tries desperately not to turn this into a rant**

You will never, ever be able to look at blue jello again and not think of commissary scenes with them seated across from each other...*sparking*.

When you find yourself making SG shipper quizzes for your best friend to fill in and can't wait to read her responses

Watching the end of Season 8 is physically painful--like you're losing someone you love.

While watching other (lesser) shows, quickly resolved ST feels so cheap and degrading.

You read S/J fics whenever you can (in car, break lunch...) and you actually dream S/J fics

You know every shippy moment

You think of Antarctica a romantic vacation destination

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

Sounds like a Ship Day project to me. I look forward to seeing your work.
          Uh... Ok?? It may have to be on good ol' pen and paper though as I don't know the first thing about PS

Brilliant!
          Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

You giggle like a schoolgirl/boy when you see a license plate that says "GNFISHN"

when you buy x-mas stockings and sew sam on one and jack on the other, and hang it from your mantle.

You tell your boss you have to take July 28 off because it is a personal religious holiday

You can't help but grin when someone mentions Broca's area or (Pierre) Paul Broca.

When you introduce your husband to Stargate in general and he completely gets Sam/ Jack Shippiness, even buying the dvds and watching them himself!

You hear the word 'Always' or 'I know' in another tv show and immediately have flashbacks of SJ scenes.

You see a truck with the number plate "F1SHING" and immediately want to stalk it to make sure its not Jack

When you start shipping for another fandom, and you feel like you're 'cheating' on Sam and Jack.

you ship for another couple, and can't stop comparing how much better sam/jack is!

You can't understand all the quickly rst in other shows when it took you 8 years to even get some fishing done in yours **tries desperately not to turn this into a rant**

You will never, ever be able to look at blue jello again and not think of commissary scenes with them seated across from each other...*sparking*.

Watching the end of Season 8 is physically painful--like you're losing someone you love.

While watching other (lesser) shows, quickly resolved ST feels so cheap and degrading.

You read S/J fics whenever you can (in car, break lunch...) and you actually dream S/J fics

You see hands to the face and immediately think of Morpheus!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Wait a minute! I want in on these quizes! Why aren't you sharing?!

I am totally blaming this on SamFan13. She mentioned exams in a text message, saying she wished there was an SG exam because she would ace it...so I gave her an SG exam (Which she totally got 100% on btw)...
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

When a documentary on Neanderthals makes you grin like an idiot >>
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Every time you talk to a person who only vaguely knows SG-1 and mentions the show in passing, you say - "Jack and Sam get together you know" with a big stupid grin and a wistful expression on your face.
                  Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Do you mean Moebius? I think I remember Morpheus being distinctly non-shippy, since there's no Jack in it... (except perhaps in Sam's dreams! )

Comment

Every time you talk to a person who only vaguely knows SG-1 and mentions the show in passing, you say - "Jack and Sam get together you know" with a big stupid grin and a wistful expression on your face.

You and your husband actually have started planning your 20th Anniversary at the resort in Colorado Springs where you think that Jack and Sam MIGHT have honeymooned after their quickie wedding at the end of Season 8. Seriously. We have done this. . .
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Do you mean Moebius? I think I remember Morpheus being distinctly non-shippy, since there's no Jack in it... (except perhaps in Sam's dreams! )
                        I did! Sorry about that!

You see hands to the face and immediately think of Moebius!

You and your husband actually have started planning your 20th Anniversary at the resort in Colorado Springs where you think that Jack and Sam MIGHT have honeymooned after their quickie wedding at the end of Season 8. Seriously. We have done this. . .
                        sigpic

Comment

every time you see magnets or key chains with names of them, you always pick out a sam and a jack and put them together.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

every time you see magnets or key chains with names of them, you always pick out a sam and a jack and put them together.

Having a wedding picture of Sam and Jack above my desk at work!
                            sigpic

Comment

You know you're a Sam and Jack shipper when:

You refuse to throw away the Sam/Jack calendar Mala made for you in 2010.
                              sigpic

Comment

Your animal of choice for self-identification is the inimitable penguin.

Comment

Working...
                                X