Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        Spoiler:
        Another beautiful banner

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
          Another beautiful banner
          It's definitely a talent
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
            Another beautiful banner
            Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
            It's definitely a talent
            *blushing*

Thanks guys! I just love doing it. It's a stress reliever for me.

I've sucked selene in. If anyone else wants to join us I'm happy to help you get started. I've only been doing it for about a year and a half. It's really easy and fun.

Comment

*blushing*

Thanks guys! I just love doing it. It's a stress reliever for me.

I've sucked selene in. If anyone else wants to join us I'm happy to help you get started. I've only been doing it for about a year and a half. It's really easy and fun.
              I think I'll leave it to the pro's Besides, If I did that too, I would never get any writing done and I have too many WIP's going to get addicted to banner's!
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

A set of banners from The Curse:

Jack:

Spoiler:

Sam:

Spoiler:
                Wonderful job as usual kid. Loved the pic of Sam on the bike and can only imagine what Jack's reaction to seeing her like that would have been. My gosh! What a prompt that pic makes
                Is it a real one? If not it's very good.

I must admit, while I like what long haired Sam represents, I'm still partial to the short hair look on her.

And now for the Winner of Shippy Madness . . .

*drum roll please*

A BIG HUGE THANKS to Nolamom for all the fabulous smilies to go along with the game. They were all amazing!

Thanks for playing everyone!

Hlndncr This just takes you to a whole new level of greatness in my book.

You know that don't you.

*Greatness!!!*

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                when i always here roswell, I'm reminded of the episode "out of mind" in which Hathor asks O'Neill how do they contact the asgard and O'Neill just responds with "Try Roswell."
                So Jack.

I miss them
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  I was going through my older favorites on ff.net. I had a good laugh with this one!

The Fish Tank
                  LOL. I read this one before but it was fun to read again.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

If anyone else wants to join us I'm happy to help you get started. I've only been doing it for about a year and a half. It's really easy and fun.

I could do with some handy tips
                    sigpic
                    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

I was watching the SyFy Eureka marathon today and they showed every episode with Stargate Alums on them. (Teryl Rothery, Michael Shanks, and Lexa Doig)

It made me sad. I miss Stargate SOOOO much!

sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        I was watching the SyFy Eureka marathon today and they showed every episode with Stargate Alums on them. (Teryl Rothery, Michael Shanks, and Lexa Doig)

It made me sad. I miss Stargate SOOOO much!

Me too. I just watched "unending" and found myself tearing up at a few places throughout the episode, and at the ending.

When Sam was sitting by Landry's bed as he was dying, the music that sounds suspiciously like the Sam and Jack theme was playing for a bit. And then when Sam was playing her cello, the music is so sad, and I was actually sort of sniffling.

I also noticed what nice quarters the Odyssey has for various people. I would have thought that with such a limited amount of space (on a space ship) that personal quarters would be about half the size as those shown, even for the officers. Oh well. Wouldn't have been quite as interesting to see Mitchell tear his quarters apart if it had been the size of a closet. Or Landry growing all those plants in his quarters. Never got to see Teal'c's or Sam's quarters (drat).

Now I'll just have to start the series over again; such a chore, I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Me too. I just watched "unending" and found myself tearing up at a few places throughout the episode, and at the ending.

When Sam was sitting by Landry's bed as he was dying, the music that sounds suspiciously like the Sam and Jack theme was playing for a bit. And then when Sam was playing her cello, the music is so sad, and I was actually sort of sniffling.

I also noticed what nice quarters the Odyssey has for various people. I would have thought that with such a limited amount of space (on a space ship) that personal quarters would be about half the size as those shown, even for the officers. Oh well. Wouldn't have been quite as interesting to see Mitchell tear his quarters apart if it had been the size of a closet. Or Landry growing all those plants in his quarters. Never got to see Teal'c's or Sam's quarters (drat).

Now I'll just have to start the series over again; such a chore, I tell you.
                          I watched 'Unending' yesterday and it made me sad as well. And not just because of all the sad music and Sam crying but also because I knew it was the very last episode and they would make no more
                          I miss Stargate too! To me there won't be another show like stargate...
                          sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                            I must admit, while I like what long haired Sam represents, I'm still partial to the short hair look on her.
                            Same for me! I think long-haired Sam is more mature and short-haired Sam is a bit spunkier.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                              I watched 'Unending' yesterday and it made me sad as well. And not just because of all the sad music and Sam crying but also because I knew it was the very last episode and they would make no more
                              I miss Stargate too! To me there won't be another show like stargate...
                              I have failed in finding a show that I love as much as SG. It just has something. Maybe it just has the right combination of different genre's that makes it so awesome.

I really love the cello stuff in unending though. Its sad but so beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                                I really love the cello stuff in unending though. Its sad but so beautiful.
                                I loved it too! And it was a side of Sam I hadn't seen yet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X