Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi View Post
    What about his "Always" line? Talk about stealing
    Others have stolen it, too. Jack Carter in "Eureka" has said it to Allison on occasion.

And, yes, C/B is Castle/Beckett.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Others have stolen it, too. Jack Carter in "Eureka" has said it to Allison on occasion.
      Well the character's name is Jack Carter (women's lib S/J shippers?); thus proving that our ship is the inspiration for them all.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        Well the character's name is Jack Carter (women's lib S/J shippers?); thus proving that our ship is the inspiration for them all.
        *giggles*

S/J will take over the world. ;P (Along with Jann, of course! )
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          *giggles*

It's part of her master plan.

Comment

it's part of her master plan.
            heeeeehaaaaaaaa!
            sigpic

Comment

Now all we need is for Jack Carter to hook up with Sam O'Neill and we'd have the perfect SG1 ripoff!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                Now all we need is for Jack Carter to hook up with Sam O'Neill and we'd have the perfect SG1 ripoff!
                What ripoff? That's Movie 3!

Comment

Speaking of... do you ever think movie 3 will happen?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                    Of course. Jann's taking over the world. She would never allow such a horrific oversight to continue.

I heard Brad Wright will be speaking at the Creation Con Stargate convention next (this?) week in Vancouver. I'm sure he'll be asked about it.

Comment

fave sam episode: Death Knell

fave jack episode: Zero Hour

fave ship episode: Either Divide and Conquer or Threads because I can't decide between these two.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                        fave sam episode: Death Knell

fave jack episode: Zero Hour

fave ship episode: Either Divide and Conquer or Threads because I can't decide between these two.
                        At the moment the above are my selections as well.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          *giggles*

It's part of her master plan.
                          Indeed; I'll make sure all is right in the world in the end! And that SG-1, and also SGA since I have this illicit love affair with Shep, gets their final movie. In the SGA movie I will of course marry Shep.

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          Of course. Jann's taking over the world. She would never allow such a horrific oversight to continue.

I heard Brad Wright will be speaking at the Creation Con Stargate convention next (this?) week in Vancouver. I'm sure he'll be asked about it.
                          Indeed. The movie and our resolution will happen when I take over the world; don't worry. I have everything thoughtfully planned out.

Probably one of my minions will ask it at the convention.

I feel like I'm combining Pinky and the Brain together with Despicable me!

On a serious note; I have no clue if the movies will still come. Brad and co are atm really working on the SGU one, but I think the SG-1 movie would have the most chance on being produced from a financial point of view. SG-1 has proven to be financially succesful and the actors have already said in the past they wouldn't mind doing another movie(including Martin Wood)...so it is mostly the money issue.
                          I think the SGA movie is the most difficult realizable. The series had a pretty good ending, you never hear a lot of the actors about the show and it hasn't proven the financial status on movie....ditto with SGU(except for the actors)

So...*crosses fingers for SG-1 movie 3*
                          sigpic

Comment

Fav Sam ep: Jolinar's Memories
                            You could argue that it’s not purely a Sam episode, but I always saw it as one. We learn about the death of her mother for the first time, if I remember it correctly. And I like the way the Jolinar arc is continued.

Fav Jack ep: Paradise Lost
                            What’s not to like about this? It has everything a good episode needs. A lot of Jack, humour, adventure, angst, ship and Maybourne!

Fav ship ep: Divide And Conquer
                            There are a lot of good shippy episodes, but for me Divide and Conquer has always been my favourite. I remember when I first saw the second za'tarc test I was so surprised. For a moment I thought the scenes from Upgrades where just the usual flashbacks we see all the time and then we learn that we were shown only part of the scene in the original episode and the whole truth of what happened is revealed bit by bit. I still love it, even though I have seen it more times than I can count. And the looks they exchange when Jack is brought to the second test, so heart-wrenching!
                            sigpic

Comment

Favorite Sam Episode:
                              Foothold

Favorite Jack Episode:
                              Chain Reaction (more of a team one, but I thought Jack was great)

Shippy Episode:
                              Window of Opportunity
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Because our ship is THE SHIP by which all other ships are measured, obviously.

sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X