No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy, it's quiet in here. Where are you guys?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      *squeeees* what a cute smilie-thing ... never seen that before <3
      YUP! Jack and Sam much romantic.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Well. I'm taking the plunge.

I'm taking my fic off ff.net.

The truth is, as I read more and more about the issues surrounding it and as I contemplate the rating level of my fic, I've decided I'm going to pull it. Not all of it, but anything rated M is coming down.

It will all still be available at my LJ and on SandJalwaysandforever...but not on ff.net.

I just thought I'd give you all a head's up

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          Well. I'm taking the plunge.

I'm taking my fic off ff.net.

The truth is, as I read more and more about the issues surrounding it and as I contemplate the rating level of my fic, I've decided I'm going to pull it. Not all of it, but anything rated M is coming down.

It will all still be available at my LJ and on SandJalwaysandforever...but not on ff.net.

I just thought I'd give you all a head's up
          No did you already take them down or not? Because I would like to save some of the fanfics (or are the same ones also available on LJ and SJalwaysandforever?)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
            Oh boy, it's quiet in here. Where are you guys?
            My internet has been a royal pain today, so my plan for hanging out here and reading fic this afternoon? Blah all went down the pan!

Hope you're okay Pol?!

And Welcome to SamKay!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              No did you already take them down or not? Because I would like to save some of the fanfics (or are the same ones also available on LJ and SJalwaysandforever?)
              They're over on LJ and over on samandjackalwaysandforever. I put in a request to be invited into Archive of Our Own as well. (AO3 I've seen it abbreviated). So none of it is gone forever, but if anyone cared, I wanted them to know where to look for my fics. I'm not going to upload them to ff.net anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                My internet has been a royal pain today, so my plan for hanging out here and reading fic this afternoon? Blah all went down the pan!

Hope you're okay Pol?!

And Welcome to SamKay!
                I hate it when this happens!
                I just finished Annerb's we build then we break (and build up again) and let me say it's brilliant. I know some of you recommended it before and I have no idea why I did not read it then. I saved the link and totally forgot about it, so everyone who hasn’t read it should really, really do it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Sigh.
                  Spoiler:
                  Sitting in ER waiting to hear if the ginormous ovarian cyst that knocked me to my knees today needs to come out asap. Yes, it is 11:45 pm. This wuciwug. And I'm high on whatever they just pushed thru my iv. Whooeee.

I'll write tomorrow.
                  Looking forward to it!
                  Wonder how the new campfire would turn out if you write it while still being high on the good meds stuff
                  Get well soon!

ohh and
                  sigpic

Comment

Since we're talking a lot about fics atm...and whump ones...does anyone know a good whump fic for me. Preferably a longer one

I know I could also go to the fic rec thread, but I was here already so thought I could ask it in here too

sigpic

Comment

New vid

sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Since we're talking a lot about fics atm...and whump ones...does anyone know a good whump fic for me. Preferably a longer one

I know I could also go to the fic rec thread, but I was here already so thought I could ask it in here too

There is Abby Eddey's "The Furies", but this is really, really tough stuff. I can't quite remember if it was any good, I read it ages ago. You can find her stories on samandjackalwaysandforever, but be warned it's really mature.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't really like wump, but my favorite Sam wump fic is Overtime by SG1-Fanfic

And my favorite Sam/Jack wump (with a little Daniel wump on the side) is Seven Days, The Mis-Adventures of Jack and Sam by dietcokechic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                            I don't really like wump, but my favorite Sam wump fic is Overtime by SG1-Fanfic

And my favorite Sam/Jack wump (with a little Daniel wump on the side) is Seven Days, The Mis-Adventures of Jack and Sam by dietcokechic
                            It's not really my cup of tea either. I'm more for the angsty fics, with a little happy twist at the end.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm normally not a big whump fan either, but I'm in the mood for it now! Just like I am sometimes the mood for an apocafic/kid!fic/stranded!fic etc etc

If you got more recs, please let me know!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                                They're over on LJ and over on samandjackalwaysandforever. I put in a request to be invited into Archive of Our Own as well. (AO3 I've seen it abbreviated). So none of it is gone forever, but if anyone cared, I wanted them to know where to look for my fics. I'm not going to upload them to ff.net anymore.
                                All right. As long as there's still a place where we can look for it. ^^

And Jann, I know what you mean about being in the mood for certain types of fics.

I'm personally in the mood for some Sam/Jack stories set while Sam is on Atlantis. So, if anyone feels like reccing some of those too, I'd be happy.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X