Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone,

I'm so sorry I didn't post today's piece of the Advent calender. Something came up in real life and I haven't been home much the past three days. I completely forgot about it in the caos. PB is blocked on the computer I am on at the moment so I will try to post it when I get home at some point tonigt. I also asked the ladies over in the art thread if one of them has it and if they would post it so it should be up by the end of the night.

Padme
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I have just finished my secret santa present!!

Cannot wait till Shipmas!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

For all of you who have finished your Secret Santa presents I just want to say: I hate you!

OK, not really, but I am very, very jealous. I've got to get to mine soon.

*runz off crying with shame*

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          For all of you who have finished your Secret Santa presents I just want to say: I hate you!

*hugs* You'll get it done in time

I'm usually the kind of person that gets things done in the very last minute but I have finals next week
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Let me know where you end up crying in shame and I'll join you! I'm only about a third of the way done with mine. **sigh**
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Passes hlndcr tissues and chocolate.

Comment

[CENTER] It’s 8 Days to Shipmas
                OMG! This one had me laughing right out loud!!
                sigpic
                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Passes hlndcr tissues and chocolate.
                  *sneaks back in and grabs chocolate*

*runz away*

Comment

*sneaks back in and grabs chocolate*

*runz away*
                    *leaves trail of yummy chocolate bits to entice hlndncr back into thread ...*

Comment

Great, hlndcr!!! I'm a shipper, but I'll save the being *nekkid* to Jack and Sam on Shipmas!

Comment

I was flipping through the channel guide and saw Stargate Continuum playing right now on a channel I didn't recognize so I clicked on it. It's the Spanish language channel. So I'm sitting here watching Continuum in Spanish. Why? I don't know, just because.

Thought I'd share.

Comment

I was flipping through the channel guide and saw Stargate Continuum playing right now on a channel I didn't recognize so I clicked on it. It's the Spanish language channel. So I'm sitting here watching Continuum in Spanish. Why? I don't know, just because.

Thought I'd share.
                          Oh you brave soul! Not even for Stargate would I listen to the awful dubbing
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Oh you brave soul! Not even for Stargate would I listen to the awful dubbing
                            OMG! I once watched a movie in German just because it was the only version I could find and I REALLY wanted to watch it!!
                            Last edited by ClassicCouples; 10 December 2010, 05:43 PM. Reason: AH! This is my 400th post!
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Thought I'd share.
                              i just went and looked and i found it on one of our local spanish channels. it starts at 8pm for me (but i'm going to watch smallville, supernatural, and sanctuary tonight. )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Thought I'd share.
                                Que bueno para ti! Disfrutela!

I'd never seen "Jurassic Park" in English until a year or so ago. I never realized it was funny. It didn't translate as 'funny' in Spanish. My mother to this day has never seen "Gone With the Wind" in English. She saw it for the first time as a Fulbright Scholar in Madrid in the 60s. Its funny how seeing movies in another language totally skews your view of the flick.
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X