No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not really like the recut version of CotG, I'm a big fan of the earlier stargate episodes so it might have something to do with that

I love the reproductive organs line, I have no issues with it at all (yes, I know I'm weird )
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Me too! Even though Sam and Jonas had to pretend to be a couple. Grrrrr. Too bad Sam wasn't needed to "spread the electrical charge thingy" to Jack so he didn't see the interdimensional critters. That would have been a fun scene.

Spoiler:
      Uh, sir, I have to do something.

What is it, Major?

Well, I have to touch you in order to make it so that you don't see them anymore.

Why?

Because that's how it works.

Well, you know that I've been seeing A LOT of them.

Really?

Yeah--so you may have to touch me A LOT. You know--just to make sure it works.

I think you might have something there, sir. We wouldn't want to mess this up.

**long, drawn out pause**

So, Major, get to that, will ya?

Loved that! <33

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Nope, it's definitely a Colorado plate, not a BC plate. Though they are very close.

I still say it's yet another example of why they should have hired me a fan as prop-advisor.
      They definitly should.
      And perhaps, then, we could have used our influence as important props people to have a confirmation in the show.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        They definitly should.
        And perhaps, then, we could have used our influence as important props people to have a confirmation in the show.
        Oh yeah, like a wedding band on Sam's dog tags or a wedding picture in Jack's office.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          Oh yeah, like a wedding band on Sam's dog tags or a wedding picture in Jack's office.
          Well, Sam did have a photo of Jack in her office on Atlantis. (I watched this v. grudgingly because I had to finally watch it. I have a funny story about having no clue who Joe Flanigan was at a joint BSG/Atlantis con a few years ago. My friends never let me forget it. )
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Or why not something as simple as a wedding ring on Sam's finger? (With Jack holding that hand, of course. ;P But that's another story.)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              YES!!

and a huge and honkin kiss wouldn't hurt either.

well... unless they crush into each other too hard or fast...
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                YES!!

and a huge and honkin kiss wouldn't hurt either.

well... unless they crush into each other too hard or fast...
                The non-AU, non-fantasy version of this p'raps?

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...jgracekiss.gif
                  guh... *stares*

uh, yes, that would work perfectly. face touching, passion inducing, tongue dancing, heart-felt love fest of kissing... *blinks*

sally

sigpic

Comment

Well, Sam did have a photo of Jack in her office on Atlantis. (I watched this v. grudgingly because I had to finally watch it. I have a funny story about having no clue who Joe Flanigan was at a joint BSG/Atlantis con a few years ago. My friends never let me forget it. )
                    Too bad that picture wasn't in plain sight for McKay to see when he arrived to say hi to Sam. It might have stopped him in his tracks and prevented him from making a fool of himself over the presumed UST between himself and Sam (although I love the way Sam handled the situation).

Comment

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...jgracekiss.gif
                      Not perhaps. DEFINITLY.

Or I'm saying this mixed with a bit of the Moebius pt II kiss. (Again, non-AT, non-AU version of that kiss.)
                      <3

Because loves and loves . <3
                      sigpic

Comment

guh... *stares*

uh, yes, that would work perfectly. face touching, passion inducing, tongue dancing, heart-felt love fest of kissing... *blinks*

*sigh*

And can I steel that s/j kissing emoticon?

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Too bad that picture wasn't in plain sight for McKay to see when he arrived to say hi to Sam. It might have stopped him in his tracks and prevented him from making a fool of himself over the presumed UST between himself and Sam (although I love the way Sam handled the situation).
                        LOL. I know. SO uncomfortable.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          I would have LOVED to see the look on McKay's face upon seeing that picture. XDD

[hopeless] What about me?
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

And can I steel that s/j kissing emoticon?
                            yes you may. it's not mine anyways.

*hugs*
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Is there a reason why when I reply, the box keeps putting old things I quoted in?

yes you may. it's not mine anyways.

*hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Yes. You often pick up characteristics and traits from your spouse.

For example, I now enjoy football. And I understand it.

Can you imagine them laying on the couch on a lazy Sunday evening while Jack explains the finer points of curling? Tee hee. I smell a plot bunny.
                                I had a lot of fun "plot-bunnies" like this during the Winter Olympics earlier this year! I figured Jack would like all the Winter sports, being from Minnisota... and I could see he and Sam snuggling together to watch them. And for some odd reason, I got a funny idea that Teal'c would like Ice Dancing. No one could talk to him while the pairs skated, he was so engrossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X