Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I don't know. Maybe there should be some blue in there too. Isn't that Sam's favorite color? (It is in Jello anyway. )
    Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I was just going to say blue--for exactly that reason, and because of her eyes.
    That makes (at least) three of us. I was going to say the same thing - blue jello, blue eyes.

Comment

Don't know if this is OT here but does Carter still work for SGC or Homeworld Command now that she is commanding the Hammond?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Don't know if this is OT here but does Carter still work for SGC or Homeworld Command now that she is commanding the Hammond?
        Most likely Homeworld Security / Air Force / IOA all rolled into one.

Comment

My kids have done some of the characters as Miis on their Wii. Teal'c is hilarious! And it's funny to be playing Wii Sports with them and suddenly have Daniel come up to bat.[/SPOILERS]
          We *totally* don't have Stargate characters on our Wii. And if we did, it was the kids who did it. *shifty eyes*

Comment

We *totally* don't have Stargate characters on our Wii. And if we did, it was the kids who did it. *shifty eyes*
            I'm certain that you're telling the entire truth! *whistles*
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Most likely Homeworld Security / Air Force / IOA all rolled into one.
              I hope you mean SGC cause I could never see Sam working for those pencil pushing bean counting pewter pissants.

Comment

I hope you mean SGC cause I could never see Sam working for those pencil pushing bean counting pewter pissants.
                Nope. I don't mean the SGC. Since Sam is commanding The Hammond, I'm pretty sure it doesn't fall under the control of the SGC. Although, on the most recent SGU episode, when Jack gave Sam the go-ahead to go after the Lucian Alliance, he didn't stop to get permission from the IOA, so I might leave them out of the equation, and say her job falls under Homeworld Security/Air Force. And the SGC falls under Homeworld Security/IOA control, I believe. But, then, what do I know?

Comment

Nope. I don't mean the SGC. Since Sam is commanding The Hammond, I'm pretty sure it doesn't fall under the control of the SGC. Although, on the most recent SGU episode, when Jack gave Sam the go-ahead to go after the Lucian Alliance, he didn't stop to get permission from the IOA, so I might leave them out of the equation, and say her job falls under Homeworld Security/Air Force. And the SGC falls under Homeworld Security/IOA control, I believe. But, then, what do I know?

Spoiler:
                  I will refrain from saying who I think she falls under. . .

Wow. Where, oh where has my good girl gone???
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Spoiler:

btw:
                    Spoiler:
                    the check's in the mail.

Comment

Maybe she's under different things at different times? Sometimes under the head of Homeworld Security and sometimes, other things.

It's situationally dependent.

Of course, now she's also in charge of a great many things, and as we saw, feels great responsibility for all the things that come under her.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        Maybe she's under different things at different times? Sometimes under the head of Homeworld Security and sometimes, other things.

Of course, now she's also in charge of a great many things, and as we saw, feels great responsibility for all the things that come under her.

Soooooo not touching that!

Comment

Same here ain't touching that one with a 50 foot pole.

Comment

This is weird... I catch up on the thread and suddenly I want to go play the Sims...

Comment

Same here ain't touching that one with a 50 foot pole.
                              I was going to say a 10 foot pole, ... but 50 is much better.

Comment

Now I feel like getting Sims

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Ah you see in The Sims they can baby make or just do it for fun. In the game, for fun is called "Woohoo" which amuses me no end.

(Yes I do have Sim Daniel, Teal'c, Cam and Vala characters... and even a Sim Major Wood.)

Sure...

Spoiler:

*giggles*

Soooooo not touching that!
                                *giggles some more*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X