Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    CONGRATS! You made 2,000 wonderful posts to get there, too! And you chose a wonderful moment. Feeling feelings--that's why we're all here, right?
    Thanks and I wanted to use my Ship Day one, but I decided to wait for that. I am just happy I can change it now.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      hlndncr, great picfic again. Though I couldn't stop looking at Jack's bum in some of those pics.
      You think I didn't choose those shots very deliberately?
      Last edited by hlndncr; 27 July 2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

It got a little quiet around here... What is it? Everyone's busy getting ready for Ship day?
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
          It got a little quiet around here... What is it? Everyone's busy getting ready for Ship day?
          Very busy!!
          sigpic
          || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *sneaks in*
            * at Jello discussion*
            *iz excited for tomorrow*
            *runs back to PS to make some piccies *
            Oma! *hugs*
            Cleaning...fun stuff. I'm taking a mini break! I believe Ship Day starts at 11pm my time...it has in the past anyway. So I have time to dig out some old stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
              Very busy!!
              Good!
              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
              - R.E.M.

Comment

Yep...Still got nothing. No inspiration, no muse...Nothing.

Comment

Carter, this extraction better be quick. ship day is approaching. fast
                  oh come on sir. you haven't been this excited before.

well the shippers are making it a big deal so i guess im making it a big deal i mean there's what 24 or so hours left?
                  more like 11 or so (looks at watch). whoa

what?
                  i don't know what im going to bring... or wear.
                  oh, carter.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 27 July 2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=19590
                    Carter, this extraction better be quick. ship day is approaching. fast
                    oh come on sir. you haven't been this excited before.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...chmentid=19591
                    well the shippers are making it a big deal so i guess im making it a big deal i mean there's what 24 or so hourse left?
                    more like 11 or so (looks at watch). whoa
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...chmentid=19592
                    what?
                    i don't know what im going to bring... or wear.
                    oh, carter.
                    Nice!

Comment

i might not be on tommrow so im trying to get my ship day stuff in as soon as i can

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        Me neither!
                        I hoped to return to the family with overwhelming awesomenes, but instead all I have is a dry chunk of broccoli and some old pics that say: ''Happy Ship Day 2007!''
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

(Above the planet, the Hammond comes out of hyperspace and goes into orbit. At the weapons station on the Bridge, Captain Dave Kleinman reports.)
                          Captain Kleinman: Running planetary scans.

whoa. General O'Neill will love this.

(Colonel Carter reports by video link to Jack O'Neill back on Earth.)
                          \
                          Sir, the intel looks good. the shippers will have an excellent planet to play on tommrow.

and the Lucian Alliance don't know about this planet?

no sir.

very well. Good work Colonel. I'll let this shippers know. Hopefully the IOA won't stick their collective noses in our day tommrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Me neither!
                            I hoped to return to the family with overwhelming awesomenes, but instead all I have is a dry chunk of broccoli and some old pics that say: ''Happy Ship Day 2007!''
                            See there is a reason why I don't put things like a date on my artwork...this way no one will know if I re-use it or not...

On the other hand, I just started a new wallpaper...and I might have an idea for something else so who knows what i'll come up with.

Comment

Just came back from my Amsterdam-School-Trip.. quite k.o.
                              So I'll have to wait till tomorrow after (last day of) school, to finish my Shipday-Stuff (lukily I'm at least some hours aherd *gg*)
                              Looking forward to tomorrow!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Eve's mojo*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Me neither!

*hugs Nad's mojo too*

You know it doens't matter; you can both just hang out and make the thread look cool and hip and just a teensy ikkle bit more psychedelic.

See there is a reason why I don't put things like a date on my artwork...this way no one will know if I re-use it or not...

On the other hand, I just started a new wallpaper...and I might have an idea for something else so who knows what i'll come up with.
                                You could always pretend it's like a tattoo of an old boyfriend's name on your ar...intimate area. You know, have another bigger and uglier tattoo painted over the top or something.

I have ship day gifts with the one problem than I am obscenely busy - or will be - until at least 8pm my time - about half way through the afteroon and well into the day. Do I wait to upload them until I can get on line, risking the fact it can sometimes take a while, or should I do it before I go to bed tonight (in about two hours)?

Oh if only all life's decisions were this... trivial!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X