Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Yes. But in my world, Jonas survived because he was exploring on another world and escaped whatever happened. I just don't want him to be gone like so many others were. I like to think he "caught" the exploring bug from SG1 and created some teams to do some exploring.
    Oh, I like that!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Phew! Finally caught up on all those posts!

Slightly disappointed that Ship day isn't at the weekend. I'll be at work all day Do people post any prompts for fics for inspiration?

(Also seriously not liking the idea that Jonas could've been captured or killed by the Ori....)

Comment

I like this version of Jonas post-SG1: B is for Betrayal by Rachel 500.

Comment

Regarding Jonas Quinn and B for Betrayal I like this scenario the best and i'm glad that he picked up something from Jack during his stay on SG-1. I miss Jonas They cast him aside like he was a piece of meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
            Phew! Finally caught up on all those posts!

Slightly disappointed that Ship day isn't at the weekend. I'll be at work all day Do people post any prompts for fics for inspiration?
            All the others tend to fall on the nearest weekend but that one is specific because of the significance of the date. You can always prep something in advance and pop in to say hi on the night.

We don't normally do prompts but I am sure if you ask for some then you''ll get requests.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Wow, no other posts in honor and memory of the great General Hammond, first "official" (as in USAF) shipper? Hard to believe it's been just two years.

sg1, you have a go. Godspeed.
              Thank you for reminding everyone.

My own tribute to Don S Davis and the character he made so integral to the show: The Unsung Hero
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                I like this version of Jonas post-SG1: B is for Betrayal by Rachel 500.
                Thanks for the shout-out. I always thought Jonas deserved a better "ending."

Ship Day is in 27 days!!

Wow. That's so soon and I don't have anything prepared. Hmmm. It has been a while since I've written anything focused on Sam/Jack...(shocking I know - I keep entering gen ficathons for some reason - although I would highly recommend checking out the Women of the Gate fics - there's some great Sam ones in the mix).

So should I go for another Flowers fic Flowers or leave that series well alone...decisions, decisions....
                Last edited by Rachel500; 02 July 2010, 12:59 AM.
                sigpic
                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

My own tribute to Don S Davis and the character he made so integral to the show: The Unsung Hero
                  this story had me damn well to tears. I always pictured how the original four took General Hammond's Death and now I somewhat do. This was an awesome tribute story. I still can't believe it's been two years since Don's passing.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 01 July 2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I know It may not be Sam Jack related but I think on June 29th we need to have some sort of tribute to Don S. Davis and his character general Hammond. I think it be a wonderful memorial to a great man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Actually don passes away on June 29th. Just a little mix up.
                      Yeah, I know.
                      Spoiler:
                      I originally posted that on June 30th and noted that the anniversary was "yesterday" as in the day before I posted. June 29th.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

*sob*

Just beautiful!

Aww. DSD, we miss you.

Rachel, another Flowers sounds good. Kind of breaks you back in gently.
                        sigpic

Comment

Do we know of more stories that are a tribute to DSD?

I think a small collection to post would be nice for everyone to read. I mean, I know we're S/J... but who saw what Jack and Sam thought they covered so well?

Comment

I don't know any more stories... but I've made a vid with G. Hammond... hope that qualifies as a tribute, but just in case, I'll put it in spoilers.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

It's sort of a DSD tribute...well cloaked in S/J of course....

Launch

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                I don't know any more stories... but I've made a vid with G. Hammond... hope that qualifies as a tribute, but just in case, I'll put it in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Video must be not working cause I can't access it.

Comment

Working...
                                X