X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    I SO needed that today!

Spoiler:
    I've been cooped up in a hospital room for two days with my 16 month old. He had an asthma attack, and so we've been nebulizing and trying to keep him calm. Can we say AWFUL??? He's the most active child I've ever had--(and that's saying something since my oldest walked at 8 months and routinely climbed out of his crib in the middle of the night at 9 months)--and they want me to keep this baby quiet????

But at least the hospital had in-room internet service, but I'm not technologically savvy enough to figure it out. Therefore, I could lurk, but couldn't post. GRRRRR.

So, thank you all for making my stay at the Children's Hospital that much more bearable. And I hope not to ever have to be there again!
    Spoiler:
    Oh, poor baby! Praying for both of you!

My oldest decided to have a major asthma attack three days after my youngest was born. Thankfully Grandma could stay at the hospital with my oldest.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks! You people are all too cool.

I'd answer your greens if the answering machine weren't broken.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        I SO needed that today!

Spoiler:
        I've been cooped up in a hospital room for two days with my 16 month old. He had an asthma attack, and so we've been nebulizing and trying to keep him calm. Can we say AWFUL??? He's the most active child I've ever had--(and that's saying something since my oldest walked at 8 months and routinely climbed out of his crib in the middle of the night at 9 months)--and they want me to keep this baby quiet????

But at least the hospital had in-room internet service, but I'm not technologically savvy enough to figure it out. Therefore, I could lurk, but couldn't post. GRRRRR.

So, thank you all for making my stay at the Children's Hospital that much more bearable. And I hope not to ever have to be there again!
        Spoiler:
        Poor little fella! Hope he's doing better, and that you're OK, too.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
          In response to the texting/tweeting discusssions on the Mala's World thread, the wonderfully talented Mala made a new crankie! I thought it was appropriate to share!

Awww sooo cute!

And guess what...

sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I should know this... when is ship day again?

Comment

Comment

DM--that was awesome! I don't know how you do it, but I'm really glad you do!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Thankkk you I love comments like these heheheheee
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Awww sooo cute!

And guess what...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TryhRqeMnA
                    another great vid!

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                    I should know this... when is ship day again?
                    the 28th of July
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Popping in to say 'hey.' OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      I've been absent of late due to a summer teaching load and a great deal of writing projects keeping me really buried.

Not OT:

Early canoodling (and some sniffing) going on. Can't remember who scanned this originally, but it wasn't me.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I've been absent of late due to a summer teaching load and a great deal of writing projects keeping me really buried.

Not OT:
                        http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...mandjack-1.jpg

Early canoodling (and some sniffing) going on. Can't remember who scanned this originally, but it wasn't me.
                        *sigh* I love that little photo! So cute!

Wasn't that a polaroid pic that went up for auction (I think as a group of four pics) a while back?
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Wasn't that a polaroid pic that went up for auction (I think as a group of four pics) a while back?
                          Isn't that funny how we forget? I have a friend who did a fiddle of J/C over ten years ago and it's been passed around so many times... I know it was her that did it because I was around when she did LOL. So long lost scanner... please stand up?

Spoiler:
                          (If anyone wonders, if you see a picture of Janeway with Chakotay standing behind her with her hand on her shoulder over his... it was a merge of a TV Guide cover originally with John de Lancie and she photoshopped Chakotay...)

Comment

I don't know about the auction part, but you are correct that it is one in a group of four polaroid pics that somebody came across about a year ago. I was using this one as my avator up until about six months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              another great vid!

the 28th of July
                              Thanks hon

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Spoiler:

Not OT:

Awww.... I soo love this pickie. They were so young... and so cute! Not that they're not now!

Case in point:

Edit: This was the second pic I uploaded to my PB... the first being a penguin.
                              sigpic

Comment

with fourth of July coming up what do u think Jack and Sam's plans are? A BBQ with SG-1 (Mitchell, Teal'c, Vala and Jackson) along with General Landry, Dr. Carolyn Lam, and Cassie or will they invite more people?

Comment

Working...
                                X