(((huggles)))
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Thank you guys!!!!

*throws cake and drinks around*

(((huggles)))
      Are you starting a food fight? Hope you had a fab day!

OT

Spoiler:
      I just had to share that I am overjoyed that Amanda Tapping is supporting England in the World Cup! Now, if only we can win a match....

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
        Actually, I think it shows how well she does know him--it is the kind of thing he'd say to deflect attention.

Seaboe

I was going to say something similar. Not so much that he's not complex (because he is, really) but that's the impression he likes to present to the world.

On the other hand, his feelings for Sam are fairly straightforward; unfortunately there's a whole heap of complicated stuff that surrounds them and how appropriate it is for him to have them that gets in the way... sorry GOt in the way since it don't no more. in my little post Threads soooo-together world anyway

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        Are you starting a food fight? Hope you had a fab day!

OT

Spoiler:
        I just had to share that I am overjoyed that Amanda Tapping is supporting England in the World Cup! Now, if only we can win a match....
        Yay!

OT
        Spoiler:

Well of course she is! Here's hoping we win this one. Last match I made jam to save me the stress of watching (England are always stressful to watch play. This time I'm planning to be out... drivign from somewhere to somewhere where I will be blissfully unaware. it's that or I'll have no nails left.

Come on England!

Belated Happy birthday Devilish Me. Hope you had an Awesome one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          Oh Fic Rec Queen!

Canst thou rec an angsty S/J fic with a sweet RST ending.

**the lowly Shipper Trinity requested hopefully**
          I thought of another series that fits your fic request - angsty/hurt/comfort/etc.

Looking Through Your Eyes
          More Than Anyone Deserves
          Here With Me
          Last edited by hedwig; 22 June 2010, 05:18 PM. Reason: Changed order of stories

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            Wow have i been MIA for a while!.. RL caught up with me..

Ramble intact

Spoiler:
            I can't remmeber the last time i was on this thread but i've missed you guys!. I have has some family members pass away hence the reason i have been so MIA i think, University, being on holidays, work and recording has put so much stress on my life atm but its glad to be back!

I hear its Devilish Me's birthday! happy birthjday Hon!... its feels great to be back!
            *huggles* I'm glad your back!!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Thank you guys!!!!

*throws cake and drinks around*

(((huggles)))
            Is there any cake left? I'm hungry
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I thought of another series that fits your fic request - angsty/hurt/comfort/etc.

Here With Me
              Total soap opera-y plot and lots of out of character-ness. AND that last one ends on a cliffhanger. Was the series ever finished?
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                Actually, I think it shows how well she does know him--it is the kind of thing he'd say to deflect attention.

Seaboe
                I'm with you on this (and I just love your screen name, lol). I think Sam's subconscious had Jack say what was so typically a "Jack" thing, despite Sam wanting something different.
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  Total soap opera-y plot and lots of out of character-ness. AND that last one ends on a cliffhanger. Was the series ever finished?
                  I think Here With Me is the sequel to More Than Anyone Deserves.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

OT *Spoilers for the A-Team*
                    Spoiler:
                    So I saw the a - team movie the weekend it came out and as I was watching it there was a scene where Colonel "Hannibal" Smith finds out that his friend General Morrison was somewhat behind the set up for Smith and his team's miscarriage of justice and I know General Hammond would never have done that but how do you think Jack would have reacted if he find out that General Hammond betrayed O'Neill and SG-1?

Comment

Seaboe
                      Yes. You're right about this. I hadn't thought of that (and now must check the expiration date on my Shipper's Membership Card--I may need to reapply. . .)

Is there any cake left? I'm hungry
                      Me, too. And with the day I've had, I could really use some cake!!!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        OT *Spoilers for the A-Team*
                        Spoiler:
                        So I saw the a - team movie the weekend it came out and as I was watching it there was a scene where Colonel "Hannibal" Smith finds out that his friend General Morrison was somewhat behind the set up for Smith and his team's miscarriage of justice and I know General Hammond would never have done that but how do you think Jack would have reacted if he find out that General Hammond betrayed O'Neill and SG-1?
                        Good question. Ask this one on the O'Neill MADD thread. Should get some interesting answers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          Yes. You're right about this. I hadn't thought of that (and now must check the expiration date on my Shipper's Membership Card--I may need to reapply. . .)
                          Expiration date??? I didn't think Shipper's Membership Cards had that

Me, too. And with the day I've had, I could really use some cake!!!
                          All I have is virtual cake *hands a big slice to Aka*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Expiration date??? I didn't think Shipper's Membership Cards had that
                            **goes to check**--nope--not a date. Shipping is a frame of mind. Lose that, and they revoke the membership. . .

All I have is virtual cake *hands a big slice to Aka*
                            Thanks! Does it only have virtual calories? Ha ha ha.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              Here With Me

They were slightly out of order. I changed them so they are in correct order.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                **goes to check**--nope--not a date. Shipping is a frame of mind. Lose that, and they revoke the membership. . .
                                I thought so

Thanks! Does it only have virtual calories? Ha ha ha.
                                Of Course!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X