Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artie View Post
    Bringing new Jack/Sam fic -- this one is FOR MATURE AUDIENCES so I can't link directly to it, but it's the first fic here on my livejournal : http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/ It's called Too Far, and is in an established relationship dealing with the fallout of Abyss and New Order. So not a cheery story, but I hope you enjoy it.
    great fic!! (this goes on my faves list)

Spoiler:
    i like dark fics (too), especially if the end isn't something horrible still.

i know this will sound odd, but it felt in character too. i really liked your voices of the characters.

well done!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Devilish Me!!!! *party*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
        Wow - intense or what - great stuff
        Thank you so much!
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Bringing new Jack/Sam fic -- this one is FOR MATURE AUDIENCES so I can't link directly to it, but it's the first fic here on my livejournal : http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/ It's called Too Far, and is in an established relationship dealing with the fallout of Abyss and New Order. So not a cheery story, but I hope you enjoy it.
          This was beautiful. Well done.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Happy Birthday
            Devilish Me
            sigpic

Comment

Really enjoyed this. I love all of your work. Thanks for the link

Comment

Wow have i been MIA for a while!.. RL caught up with me..

Ramble intact

Spoiler:
                I can't remmeber the last time i was on this thread but i've missed you guys!. I have has some family members pass away hence the reason i have been so MIA i think, University, being on holidays, work and recording has put so much stress on my life atm but its glad to be back!

I hear its Devilish Me's birthday! happy birthjday Hon!... its feels great to be back!
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

OT: Richard Dean Anderson has a Twitter account now. So for all you tweeters here it is. His account is [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    great fic!! (this goes on my faves list)

Spoiler:
                    i like dark fics (too), especially if the end isn't something horrible still.

i know this will sound odd, but it felt in character too. i really liked your voices of the characters.

well done!!
                    Thank you so very very much! And no, not a horrible ending. I think they understand each other very well, and don't blame each other for things that aren't their fault. I'm intrigued by stories of love triumphing over hard things.
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                      I'd like to point out that Carter imagines that Jack says he's not complex.

Seaboe
                      Very true, maybe Carter is the complex one.

EDIT - way too much to catch up on, so I am just going to jump in at the end.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally Posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker
                        I'd like to point out that Carter imagines that Jack says he's not complex.

Seaboe
                        How skewed is that? Carter really doesn't know Jack all that well, does she? He's done a good job of hiding who he really is if her dream version of him is not all that complex. . . when, in reality, he really is quite complex.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

It is interesting that Sam imagines that. She knows that he's deeply conflicted. My guess is that it's the head wound.

And, for those of you who are following this monster--here's Chapter 19 of Taken--Conflagration
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            This was beautiful. Well done.
                            Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
                            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              How skewed is that? Carter really doesn't know Jack all that well, does she? He's done a good job of hiding who he really is if her dream version of him is not all that complex. . . when, in reality, he really is quite complex.
                              Actually, I think it shows how well she does know him--it is the kind of thing he'd say to deflect attention.

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                It is interesting that Sam imagines that. She knows that he's deeply conflicted. My guess is that it's the head wound.

And, for those of you who are following this monster--here's Chapter 19 of Taken--Conflagration
                                Well she did also imagine Jacob telling her to move on and find someone else, so it had to be the head wound....

Ooh loving Taken btw. You just had to leave it on that cliff hanger didn't you?!

Comment

Working...
                                X