Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Ah. Pshaw. Ya'll have to pay more for extra room. We were given it naturally.

And on topic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
      Nope! I'm 5' feet.
      So close

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      I'm in the Fraiser-size club...
      Great!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        So close

Great!

Comment

Have been feeling a bit starved of shippiness - but just watched Evolution 2 and the audio commentary. I didn't realise how much AT said about how much is implied in the scene in the lab, and then the lunch scene at the end about them gazing adoringly into each other eyes. Awwhh - bless, may just have to watch it again as it brought a shippy smile to my face

(I'm 5ft 2)

Comment

Have been feeling a bit starved of shippiness - but just watched Evolution 2 and the audio commentary. I didn't realise how much AT said about how much is implied in the scene in the lab, and then the lunch scene at the end about them gazing adoringly into each other eyes. Awwhh - bless, may just have to watch it again as it brought a shippy smile to my face
            There are certain episodes that you are required, as a card-carrying shipper--to watch several times in succession during every re-watch. Evolution 2 is one of them, Lost City 1 and 2 are others. Threads--Ah! Threads!--that one is obvious.

I, of course, am only in Season 3 of my own rewatch, so there aren't any that are really necessary, except for the Hathor one, and maybe one or two others that I can't recall right now. But once I'm done with them, I get to go on to Season 4! All hail Season 4! The Season of Shippy Happiness! **SIGH**
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I'm in the Fraiser-size club...
              Height OT
              Spoiler:
              I'm average-ish. I'm 5'7 and pretty sure that I'm done growing. I'd like to be just a little taller, but I guess I should be grateful considering my mom's 4'11, and my dad's not very tall either.

sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

This made me laugh out loud (may be old for some, but I had not seen this before):

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  There are certain episodes that you are required, as a card-carrying shipper--to watch several times in succession during every re-watch. Evolution 2 is one of them, Lost City 1 and 2 are others. Threads--Ah! Threads!--that one is obvious.
                  And my son was watching it with me so I couldn't rewind the shippy bits, oh well - will struggle on and watch it again - in peace as all family members have left the building.....

Comment

And my son was watching it with me so I couldn't rewind the shippy bits, oh well - will struggle on and watch it again - in peace as all family members have left the building.....
                    You said, "Shippy Bits".

I'm pretty certain my kids aren't allowed to see those bits, either. . .
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

You said, "Shippy Bits".

I'm pretty certain my kids aren't allowed to see those bits, either. . .
                      Oh he's 14 and even he's asked if they've *fished* (well not quite those words) He just likes the fighting

Comment

Oh he's 14 and even he's asked if they've *fished* (well not quite those words) He just likes the fighting
                        My eleven year old asked "Why don't they just kiss already?" And my eight and ten year old daughters just squeed. I think I've corrupted them all.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

My eleven year old asked "Why don't they just kiss already?" And my eight and ten year old daughters just squeed. I think I've corrupted them all.
                          Not corrupted - just shown them the SG1 Shippy Light - er does that make sense? After all they're honest & good people - what better role models!

Comment

So my excuse for not writing fanfic in the last week led me to write this little one-shot...

FarmVille: SG-1 - Sam has a secret obsession. Set S. 10; S/J established K+

Comment

Not corrupted - just shown them the SG1 Shippy Light - er does that make sense? After all they're honest & good people - what better role models!
                              To be honest, I'd be concerned if he'd said the same thing about Spongebob and Sandy the Squirrel! If he has to ship someone, I'd rather it be the One True Ship!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

So my excuse for not writing fanfic in the last week led me to write this little one-shot...

FarmVille: SG-1 - Sam has a secret obsession. Set S. 10; S/J established K+
                                And thanks for that little bit of cuteness. . .I wonder who Sam would "friend" on Facebook!

Bill Lee?
                                Major Davis?
                                Felger?

Can you imagine her joining the "Chloe and Felger are Unifying their Particles!" page?

Okay, now, the rest of my day is going to be spent thinking about this!
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X