Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
    i think i will actually cry if this stupid economy stops us from getting one more sg1 movie.
    I'm sure I will cry

*thinks positive thoughts*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

There needs to be a happy thoughts smiley.

I won't cry, but I would feel like the franchise is incomplete.
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I'm sure I will cry

im trying to be positive but im failing badly.
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

If not the movie, I'm gonna be happy with some closure in SGU!! Fingers crossed!!
          sigpic

Comment

im trying to be positive but im failing badly.
            Well, here's a thought. . .

What if we do get a third movie and it's not what we wanted? What if it doesn't have any sort of confirmation, and they're back to being "pals" and teammates? Wouldn't it be better NOT to have the third flick? I'm just saying that we have ten years of awesome, plus some cameos of awesome, plus all that we have plowed through with reviews and discussion and all--wouldn't we be better off leaving it at that than having a movie that isn't all that we hoped it would be?

Sometimes, things are better off left as they are. . .

I'm just saying.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Quick someone put up the WoO or Grace Kiss. That always makes me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                i think i will actually cry if this stupid economy stops us from getting one more sg1 movie.
                yes.

the s/j storyline needs one more thing to make it complete: to SEE that they've become the couple we've (and they ) always wanted them to be!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

What if we do get a third movie and it's not what we wanted? What if it doesn't have any sort of confirmation, and they're back to being "pals" and teammates? Wouldn't it be better NOT to have the third flick? I'm just saying that we have ten years of awesome, plus some cameos of awesome, plus all that we have plowed through with reviews and discussion and all--wouldn't we be better off leaving it at that than having a movie that isn't all that we hoped it would be?

I'm just saying.
                  i see what you're saying, but for some of us (ME! ), the story's not complete... waiting and waiting and waiting.... *looks at watch*... and more waiting!

what we've been left with is not enough for me, b/c there's still no proof they actually got together!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    yes.

the s/j storyline needs one more thing to make it complete: to SEE that they've become the couple we've (and they ) always wanted them to be!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm just saying.
                      I'd rather risk it and hope the third movie doesn't kill the ship. I would be happy with confirmation in SGU also, so even if they mess up the movie they could fix it in SGU
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        I'd rather risk it and hope the third movie doesn't kill the ship. I would be happy with confirmation in SGU also, so even if they mess up the movie they could fix it in SGU
                        i'm desperate enough that i'll take the confirmation on sgu!

-not a dull confirmation scene, though. *tries not to think of the dull ones*-

forever!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

forever!
                          A kiss would do for me!!
                          sigpic

Comment

forever!
                            I wouldn't want a dull confirmation scene either

So, my job in the movie will be to wipe off rda's sweat from his body
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just saying.
                              good question but its worth the risk i think
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                                A kiss would do for me!!
                                me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X