Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by staceyde View Post
    Hey...anyone know of some good Fan Fic out there..feel like i've read them all.... of course Sam Jack...
    There's a fic thread for S/J where you'll find all kinds of fic. Some good, some - not so much. But it all depends on your preference!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Has Jack ever used the communications stones before? Weren't they discovered during a season Jack was in Washington? If so - wouldn't that be an interesting discussion between Sam and Jack over the dinner table, hmm?

Jack "A Corporal! Can you believe it?"
      Sam "At least you didn't switch with a woman."
      beat of silence as Sam picks at her food.
      Jack "Why Carter, are you - jealous?"
      Sam "Don't be rediculous."

Fly plot bunny, be free!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey...anyone know of some good Fan Fic out there..feel like i've read them all.... of course Sam Jack...
        As others have suggested, check out the Jack and Sam fic rec thread ((((here)))), and just browse through the thread. There are tons of recommendations throughout.

If you are interested in more general Stargate fics, there's a general fic rec thread ((((here)))).
        Last edited by hedwig; 25 May 2010, 03:06 PM. Reason: correcting a spelling boo boo

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Video spam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaKzw...pM&feature=sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIZ-...AE&feature=sub

The quote for the next challenge is:

I would rather have tasted her lips just once, touched her skin, one time, and made love to her for one night, than spend the rest of my life without ever knowing that.

~From City of Angels

Join us on: http://penguinschallenge.webs.com/
          I just watched those yesterday. I was wondering when you were going to post them here

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          Has Jack ever used the communications stones before? Weren't they discovered during a season Jack was in Washington? If so - wouldn't that be an interesting discussion between Sam and Jack over the dinner table, hmm?

Jack "A Corporal! Can you believe it?"
          Sam "At least you didn't switch with a woman."
          beat of silence as Sam picks at her food.
          Jack "Why Carter, are you - jealous?"
          Sam "Don't be rediculous."

Fly plot bunny, be free!
          That's great!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

MGM news:
            http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,1377426.story
            sigpic

Comment

Oy, not necessarily the best news. Putting an entertainment company in the hands of people who have no idea how the business runs is not a good thing.
              sigpic

Comment

Can I self-pimp here? :: points to sig :: It's the link under my banner.

Comment

Oy, not necessarily the best news. Putting an entertainment company in the hands of people who have no idea how the business runs is not a good thing.
                  can they do any worse than what's been going on?
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    can they do any worse than what's been going on?
                    Oh yeah.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah.
                      in what way? this is a real question (and is on topic for s/jness).
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        in what way? this is a real question (and is on topic for s/jness).
                        Hmm, my thoughts on how it could go.

A) The 'clueless' non entertainment new fate-holders could just decide to liquidate and sell (piecemeal) rights to what MGM has to recover debts. Now, that could be a good thing for us in that if MGM sold the rights to the Franchise, then perhaps someone would snap it up (after all, there's a built-in fan base and at least two scripts that are production-ready).

B) The new folks could decide to shop for a buyer of the whole package, which would (again) delay our movie.

But...I obviously know nothing. I'm just speculating.

Er...O'Neill loves Carter.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

A) The 'clueless' non entertainment new fate-holders could just decide to liquidate and sell (piecemeal) rights to what MGM has to recover debts. Now, that could be a good thing for us in that if MGM sold the rights to the Franchise, then perhaps someone would snap it up (after all, there's a built-in fan base and at least two scripts that are production-ready).

B) The new folks could decide to shop for a buyer of the whole package, which would (again) delay our movie.

Er...O'Neill loves Carter.
                          How is that different from before?? *iz confused*

Sam and Jack =
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It sounds to me like it's not any different from before. Just more delays. I could be wrong.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wonder what they want for the whole Stargate portfolio. Let's pool our resources--everyone buy in--like publicly owned stock. We put a Stargate person in charge of it, get investors from **somewhere** and just get it done.

Can you imagine the "confirmation" scene we're liable to get with the Jack/Sam Appreciation Thread as a major stockholder?????

and then

Awesome!!!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                I wonder what they want for the whole Stargate portfolio. Let's pool our resources--everyone buy in--like publicly owned stock. We put a Stargate person in charge of it, get investors from **somewhere** and just get it done.

Can you imagine the "confirmation" scene we're liable to get with the Jack/Sam Appreciation Thread as a major stockholder?????

and then

Awesome!!!
                                i nominate myself for lead writer for the bed scene!!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X