Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Charon works slightly above us. Those of us down here often wish we could rise to his level...
    Wow. So--how's the weather in Netu? I thought that place got blown up. . .
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

helloooo, shipper family!
      feels so nice to be here again!
      man, this forum is so active!!!! i cannot believe people still go for sam and jack --- that's AWESOME!
      x
      sigpic

Comment

:: dances through thread ::

There's a Stargate con coming through Mpls! And my husband is letting me go LOL

Also S/J so married

Comment

Also S/J so married
          So--I can stay at your house, right????
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            So--I can stay at your house, right????
            I live in a one bedroom apartment with me and my toddler. Maybe Eli will let you sleep in his bed LOL

Comment

Hi Shippyangel.
              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

Also S/J so married
                I'm jealous, I hope you have tons of fun!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Also S/J so married
                  I'm so excited that it's finally coming to Minnesota, but I'm so disappointed that I won't be able to go because I'll be taking my dreaded ACTs.

sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    I'm so excited that it's finally coming to Minnesota, but I'm so disappointed that I won't be able to go because I'll be taking my dreaded ACTs.

Dude. The ACT doesn't take all day (and it's not that bad, I took it twice ) You should go afterward

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

Dude. The ACT doesn't take all day (and it's not that bad, I took it twice ) You should go afterward
                      I agree with Twi, the ACT is not bad at all and you should definetly go
                      Last edited by yessika; 10 May 2010, 06:35 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Also S/J so married
                        I would totally meet you there if I could go. But I can't. Ah, so close yet so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          I would totally meet you there if I could go. But I can't. Ah, so close yet so far.
                          That's how I feel when I hear things are in Chicago. That's why I got so excited about it being in Minneapolis LOL

Comment

That's how I feel when I hear things are in Chicago. That's why I got so excited about it being in Minneapolis LOL
                            Oh, no. We're about equidistance. Just can't afford the tickets. *sigh*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you Chemmy

It's nice to see a lot of gutter on my birthday! (certainly after I've been away for a few days)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X