No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Shippers! Just popping in to share what I recently found on Wikipedia in case you have not seen before.

This is an excerpt from character description of Jack O'Neill: "The series repeatedly alludes to romantic feelings between O'Neill and his second-in-command Carter, but the relationship is never shown as consummated outside of alternate reality scenarios; however Season 9 Episode 7 alludes to their forming a relationship."

Season 8 episode 7 is Ex Deus Machina and Sam's "not exactly."

Here's a link to the article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate:_SG-1

Popping out!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pics, SamJackShipper93!!

*scrolls back down and continues to stare*

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
        Hi Shippers! Just popping in to share what I recently found on Wikipedia in case you have not seen before.

This is an excerpt from character description of Jack O'Neill: "The series repeatedly alludes to romantic feelings between O'Neill and his second-in-command Carter, but the relationship is never shown as consummated outside of alternate reality scenarios; however Season 9 Episode 7 alludes to their forming a relationship."

Season 8 episode 7 is Ex Deus Machina and Sam's "not exactly."

Here's a link to the article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate:_SG-1

Popping out!
        and where do you think you're goin'? *activates anti-"popping out" field*....

sit and stay awhile...

Comment

*pops up out of no where... again*

I found the cutest little ficlet today! It's absolutely adorable! A list of 100 things Jack loves about Sam.
          http://rebeccavoy.livejournal.com/50...234653#t234653

And yes, I just had to share it.

Comment

^ that is definately an awesome list!

and thanks for the picspam, SamJackShipper93!!
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
                Both Ditto and THANKS!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Glad everyone liked the picspam!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Ah so that's why its quiet around here (Mother's Day in Britain was 2 months ago).

Anyhoo found this and thought I'd share (and I've never added a link here before so fingers crossed this works! Here goes....)

Kinda SG1 OT
                    Spoiler:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqDE8kocoTI
                    ooh and thanks for Caitgirl who originally posted this!

Comment

Originally posted by kate1013 View Post
                      ah so that's why its quiet around here (mother's day in britain was 2 months ago).

Anyhoo found this and thought i'd share (and i've never added a link here before so fingers crossed this works! Here goes....)

kinda sg1 ot
                      Spoiler:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqde8kocoti
                      ooh and thanks for caitgirl who originally posted this!
                      lol That was funny - never heard that before.

Thanks!

Comment

Wanted: A Prompt.

I'm in the mood to write something - short and S/J related - any rating. I'd prefer something with a few qualifications as opposed to just one word.

Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

I'm in the mood to write something - short and S/J related - any rating. I'd prefer something with a few qualifications as opposed to just one word.

Anyone? Anyone?
                          I'm hearing an echo in here! Seven hours between posts.

Comment

Anyone? Anyone?
                            Sam on Mother's Day--missing her mom. . .wondering what her own prospects are. . .?
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Sam on Mother's Day--missing her mom. . .wondering what her own prospects are. . .?
                              Hmm, I did *something* like that for Easter - so normally I wouldn't turn it down but with it only being two stories ago, I'm fresh out of Sam being sad about her Mom.

Comment

Hmm, I did *something* like that for Easter - so normally I wouldn't turn it down but with it only being two stories ago, I'm fresh out of Sam being sad about her Mom.
                                Sam trying on jeans in a store and wickedly thinking about how they fit. And who else might appreciate said fit. . .

Or Jack getting a haircut--and then purposefully messing it up so that she would think about smoothing it down. . .

What they do to *tease* each other when they know they can't do anything??

Does that make any sense?
                                sigpic
                                My Stories AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X