X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Sam and Jack Always and Forever Question:

Spoiler:
    I keep getting weird reviews there--some LONG tripe about watches--I've tried to contact the administrators, but the message gets bounced back to me. Does any one know what's up there?
    site OT
    Spoiler:
    I have too - I went in and manually deleted them I think they're being spammed

Comment

Site OT

Spoiler:
      I have too - I went in and manually deleted them I think they're being spammed

Spoiler:
      I did too. Is there a way for them to block this? Or should I disable the"allow" for anonymous reviews?
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        Okay, so I'm staying with family and am sick right now (soooo glad I bought my laptop with me) and so can't check my SG1 dvd collection. Are all the dvd versions of Thread's the longer version? I have the complete series boxset with The Ark of Truth.

I didn't even know there were different versions! Though as others have said I could probably do with sourcing the version without the whole 'Daniel eating waffles in ascention land' thing ....

(And if I find out there are different versions depending on dvd region, I'm going to cry)
        A few details about the versions of Threads. I bought the original boxset and got shorted *snort* and I did the "rebate" thing but for me I just had to send in the proof of purchase and they sent me a new disc with the long version. So now I have two discs, one I have no use for but such agony I go through when I think I should toss out the short version. Ack! So it just sits there collecting dust.

Comment

Holy Hannah, have we really not had any posts for almost 16 hours?

*bump*

Sam/Jack Forever!

sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I peeked in earlier and noticed that. I was going to start shooting off fireworks and pounding drums and just generally making a lot of noise to see if would attract anyone's attention ...

But I went shopping instead.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
              A few details about the versions of Threads. I bought the original boxset and got shorted *snort* and I did the "rebate" thing but for me I just had to send in the proof of purchase and they sent me a new disc with the long version. So now I have two discs, one I have no use for but such agony I go through when I think I should toss out the short version. Ack! So it just sits there collecting dust.
              *PHEW* Sounds like I have the long version - fab! Thanks for that! Annoyingly on my boxset though, Citizen Joe is sandwiched between Threads and Moebius 1&2, which for a good while had me convinced the epsidoe never happened due to the whole time travel thing. It wasn't until I saw the air dates I realised - has permanently destroyed my enjoyment of that episode though

Comment

*PHEW* Sounds like I have the long version - fab! Thanks for that! Annoyingly on my boxset though, Citizen Joe is sandwiched between Threads and Moebius 1&2, which for a good while had me convinced the epsidoe never happened due to the whole time travel thing. It wasn't until I saw the air dates I realised - has permanently destroyed my enjoyment of that episode though
                And that's funny because I enjoy Citizen Joe--if only for the shippy value of it. That even Citizen Joe feels that O'Neill is in love with Sam shows that the relationship transcends all.

To each his/her own, I guess!
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

And that's funny because I enjoy Citizen Joe--if only for the shippy value of it. That even Citizen Joe feels that O'Neill is in love with Sam shows that the relationship transcends all.

To each his/her own, I guess!
                  Actually that scene in the infirmary where Joe says he won't mention a thing and Jack shushs him, is my favourite scene in that ep - one of the few times Jack "admits" it, in a funny way. And I'm convinced I would ordinarily like that episode... maybe in my next rewatch, I watch that ep in the correct place its supposed to be and things will change....

Comment

Actually that scene in the infirmary where Joe says he won't mention a thing and Jack shushs him, is my favourite scene in that ep - one of the few times Jack "admits" it, in a funny way. And I'm convinced I would ordinarily like that episode... maybe in my next rewatch, I watch that ep in the correct place its supposed to be and things will change....
                    Darn! Another reason to re watch the whole series!

I just watched Children of the Gods again, and am starting on my full series re watch. Ah! The beginning of the wonderful!
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

Darn! Another reason to re watch the whole series!

I just watched Children of the Gods again, and am starting on my full series re watch. Ah! The beginning of the wonderful!
                      Me too. But I've started with the Movie. I like to be thorough.

Comment

Me too. But I've started with the Movie. I like to be thorough.
                        I wasn't as fond of the movie as I am of the TV show. But you go right for it!

Oh--and
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

I watched the movie in college and thought it mostly unremarkable. Then when I met my husband he introduced me to SG-1 (with the words after watching the first one: It gets better LOL). I have now since surpassed him in my Stargate love. The best part is that I can blame him

I'd love to read more fic where Sam went to Abydos with them and saw Dark!Jack. Only read one though

Comment

My favorite relationships

Comment

I watched the movie in college and thought it mostly unremarkable. Then when I met my husband he introduced me to SG-1 (with the words after watching the first one: It gets better LOL). I have now since surpassed him in my Stargate love. The best part is that I can blame him

I'd love to read more fic where Sam went to Abydos with them and saw Dark!Jack. Only read one though
                              Yes--my hubby got me into Stargate and I have long since gone into hyper-obsessed mode. The difference between us is that he loves the entire franchise, and I admit to only obsessing over the SG-1 part of it.

And that fic sounds interesting. . .

I think that the reason that I got into only SG-1 is Jack/Sam. They were my series kryptonite--my downfall into ultimate, hopeless shippyness. Once under their spell, I was never quite the same. Darn.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post

Interesting to note that almost all the scenes that were cut were the ones pertaining to either the Jaffa story or Daniel's story. Most of those that involve Sam, Jack or Sam and Jack are intact. Hmm!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X