Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    can you just imagine a scientific poll like they do on those town hall meetings on TV where everyone has a remote device and they turn the dial according to how they are feeling?

Spoilered because it's a little--well--you'll see:

Spoiler:
    As it starts, it's a basic 3 or 4, and then they change positions and it shoots up to 9 or 10 for a while. . .then she pulls back and it ends on a solid 7.

I can just imagine the graph, and some geeky scientist with a white lab coat and a pointer saying, "As you can see, the enjoyment numbers are directionally proportional to lingering lip action and slant of face. So in conclusion, all future television kisses should include at least one change in head positioning, kissers whose own lips are at least one and one quarter inches apart, and two point three seconds of lengual interaction for full viewer enjoyment."
    Bahaha!!!! That's hilarious!!

Of course, we mustn't forget hand involvement as well...

Comment

Of course, we mustn't forget hand involvement as well...
      Your geeks can figure that one out--my attention is purely on the lip action!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Your geeks can figure that one out--my attention is purely on the lip action!
        No complaints here! I love it when RDA's hand get's in there... I mean, seriously, *hot* kiss AND RDA hand pron... *DIES*

*scrolls down to stare a gif a little longer*

*cough* It's for science folks... *cough*

Comment

*cough* It's for science folks... *cough*
          Sam wholeheartedly approves!
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

can you just imagine a scientific poll like they do on those town hall meetings on TV where everyone has a remote device and they turn the dial according to how they are feeling?

Spoilered because it's a little--well--you'll see:

Spoiler:
            As it starts, it's a basic 3 or 4, and then they change positions and it shoots up to 9 or 10 for a while. . .then she pulls back and it ends on a solid 7.

I can just imagine the graph, and some geeky scientist with a white lab coat and a pointer saying, "As you can see, the enjoyment numbers are directionally proportional to lingering lip action and slant of face. So in conclusion, all future television kisses should include at least one change in head positioning, kissers whose own lips are at least one and one quarter inches apart, and two point three seconds of lengual interaction for full viewer enjoyment."
            *virtual green*
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Taking a GW timeout of writing to play and thought I'd share.

Wildly OT, but not. This is the kind of dog Jack and Sam would have in their married life (okay, so that makes it on topic, yes?)
              Spoiler:

My Charlie, guarding my kayak after a day on the water last month.

Bone...or ball. Bone...ball. Bone...? Yes. Bone.

Taken just minutes ago, the view from my desk as I write. He's inspired me...to nap.

Okay...really on topic now:

I told you. I. Don't. Like. Nuts. In. My. Brownies.
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:
                Awwww!!!! Pol, your dog is so CUTE!!! We've got a german shepherd - her name is Sheba. I've had her for 14 years, if you can believe it! I'm going to miss her dearly when she passes on.

As for that pic, whenever I see it I always hear Sam's flanged voice in my head with her ominous "OPEN THE GATE NOW!" Sam (i.e. AT) sounded *so* cool with the goa'uld flange!

Comment

i told you. I. Don't. Like. Nuts. In. My. Brownies.
                  Must. Not. Make. Remark.

Last edited by Akamaimom; 28 April 2010, 04:12 PM.
                  sigpic
                  My Stories AO3

Comment

Cute dog Pol!!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I have a ten year old miniature pinscher, who loves to bark. In fact, she is barking right now

sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

S/J and their dog:

I think that they would like an airedale terrier, they are so sweet and smart. Or a bloodhound, they like to explore too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Taking a GW timeout of writing to play and thought I'd share.

Wildly OT, but not. This is the kind of dog Jack and Sam would have in their married life (okay, so that makes it on topic, yes?)
                        Spoiler:

My Charlie, guarding my kayak after a day on the water last month.

Bone...or ball. Bone...ball. Bone...? Yes. Bone.

Taken just minutes ago, the view from my desk as I write. He's inspired me...to nap.

Okay...really on topic now:

I told you. I. Don't. Like. Nuts. In. My. Brownies.
                        aww i love your dog is it a breed i only ask because i might be having a dog soon and yours looks great.also i think sam/jack would have a labrador.
                        sigpic
                        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Hmmm... I always pictured Sam and Jack with a siberian husky! They are *beautiful* dogs!! And rather like Jack, actually... strong and proud, but soft and adorable too!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmmm... I always pictured Sam and Jack with a siberian husky! They are *beautiful* dogs!! And rather like Jack, actually... strong and proud, but soft and adorable too!
                            Huskies are high maintenance and STUBBORN. I had one once (sort of--she was an Alaskan Malamute)--she was impossible! Lovable, but stupid.

Golden Retrievers. . .I can see them with one of those. . .or a German Shepherd, or a Lab.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

I always had Jack pegged for a border collie type. Intelligent, always working, super cute, protective.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I always had Jack pegged for a border collie type. Intelligent, always working, super cute, protective.
                                One of our dogs is a border collie. Brilliant thing, well-behaved, and good with the kids (so.. you know.. Jack ) We used to have a husky but she'd 'escape' past the kids when they'd open the door and we had to give her away or risk having her get into trouble outside. Our shepherd sometimes gets out with the kids but stays right on their heels the whole time and comes back inside when they do. He's just doing his job after all.

Smart as a whip, too. Except of course for his Nemesis - the suspicious looking black and white dog who lives on the other side of the picture window and just stares at him silently for hours....

Comment

Working...
                                X